Ratings for Dr. Louis R. Mandris

This doctor things he can make decisions for you while you are under. I had both breast reduction and nose job done. I dont know what went wrong on operating table but he made a judgment call not to complete my nose and when I asked him he said "I made a judgment call not to break the bone". I was so upset and he said he will do it for free next time. After few months of agony with my infected breasts and him panicing, he told me for my nose he needs to charge me $2000 for the anastesia. I told him I already paid for the whole thing in the first place and it was not my decision not to do my procidure. He said I am still doing it for free but the other doctor needs to be paid. Needless to say, I did not go though with it and took my file to another doctor so they can review to see why I had such horrible breast reduction done. The doctor that reviewed my file said there were pages missing and he couldnt tell. So not only does this doctor do lousy job, but he also covers his tracs. I am stuck with horrible looking breasts and money I paid for my nose was never refunded to me. Please consider carefully before you chose this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Mandris made my implants too high which resulted in a "double bubble." He made my breasts over twice the size upon which we agreed. When I woke up, he explained that he made the decision because "most women think that their implants are too large." I am a professional woman, so the size he gave me makes me feel embarrassed. After the surgery, he suggested he should lift the nipple to give it the "Hollywood look." When I consulted with another plastic surgeon, he suggested that Dr. Mandris was trying to make up for the ultra-high implants. The WORST part is that when he did liposuction to my stomach, he completely botched it. I have pucker marks all over from where he removed fat to close to the skin. While I can revise my implants (for thousands more), I can never do anything to revise my stomach (not even a tummy tuck). I have to live with Dr. Mandris's mistake for the rest of my life. Do NOT go to this doctor. His skills are sub-par, and the last thing you should do is trust your body with Dr. Mandris.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

What started off as being a surgery that was to be exciting and something really cool ended up being a dissappointment. I had breast implants by Dr. Mandris and had an allergic reaction after surgery. His lack of professionalism and compassion when I went to see him for treatment was upsetting. Unless you are picture perfect before and after surgery, PLEASE BEWARE!!!! His work is decent but he will not be getting any referrals from me.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Mandris spent a long time with me during my first consultation for Breast Augmentation. He carefully explained the difference between Saline and Silicone implants. I was an A cup and now I'm extremely happy with my D cup. I especially liked that Dr. Mandris does his Breast Augmentation through the armpit leaving no scarring on my breast. I have recommended Dr. Mandris to my friends and I will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I now have two eyelids that dont match and a bag under my left eye. I was tricked into paying for an additional procedure to fix Dr. Mandris work and it didn't work. Now no one returns my calls and his office staff is extremely rude.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Mandris is more of a car salesman than proper surgeon. He is not good at answering questions. He botched my breast augmentation AND liposuction and made an unsuccessful repair attempt. There are many surgeons in LA area. Don't use Dr. Mandris.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Louis R. Mandris's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1979)

Centene