Ratings for Dr. J. William Little

He is an artist. My results were wonderful and look completely natural.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Excellent Doctor -- He is an artist and cares deeply about his patients .. saw me every day after my procedure and CAthi is just a doll!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I'm a 57 year old man who had a face lift by Dr. Little, and I couldn't be more satisfied. While its been only three months, and there is still healing to take place, the results are already showing such improvement. The thing I like the best is that I'm still "me" but much healthier looking. I also appreciated the care I received post surgery by Dr. Little and his staff....far above and beyond. My recommendation is unqualified and sincere.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

As an artist I really appreciate the passion Dr. Little has for his work. He loves his work!! For him it really is an art form and he not only has state of the art skill he has that more elusive attribute: talent! I observed this in his interactions, in my results and in the results of others. People who look at my face, even in it's swollen condition say, "wow, he is good"! You will not get "pulled", artificial effects. Everything is done with aesthetic finesse. You will be supported at every stage of the process. If there is any problem you can be confident that Dr. Little will neverr abandon you. I've had several procedures done over the years and on one occasion there was a minor problem that required specialized corrective surgery by another doctor. This was completely covered, no questions asked. Dr. Little's wife is also the receptionist and assistant and she and Dr. Little both make you feel that you are cared for as one of the family. I cannot reccommend Dr. Little too highly. And, from my personal experience I recommend doing it if you can. It really does lift the spirits!:)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I have known Dr. Little for some time now as he did some fat grafting and a mini lift for my face about 10 years ago. I did age very well as a result. But with age, my neck started to show my age and my face started to sag, which was bothering me. I went to several plastic surgeons for consultation, all of them said that they will perform a "traditional" face lift for me. I then went back to Dr. Little and his approach was that of an artist and someone who sees what nobody else could see. What he ended up recommending was custom made for my face. I was immediately convinced that he is the surgeon for me. Now, five and a half months later, I couldn't be happier. I look two decades younger, my neck is perfect my face is really beautiful. I saw someone in the mirror that I had not seen for some 15 or 20 years. Best of all, nobody noticed that I had a plastic surgery. The results are so natural and beautiful, it is quite amazing. Dr. Little is passionate about his work and can see things that I could not see myself. He also cares deeply about his patients and their well being. He offers of his time, his expertise and his art much more than what you pay for. In my mind, his work is worth every penny I paid and more. I would not recommend any other plastic surgeon. His assistant is also extremely attentive and compassionate. I would never go anywhere else should I ever need any other cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. Little was very informative with his initial consult. He was also very honest and ethical with the process that I would go through and the possible outcomes. Of course not all what I wanted to hear but honest. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Little and all of his staff. I would personally recommend him to family, friends and anyone looking for cosmetic facial surgery.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr Little is a knowledgeable & has been an incredible surgeon. He performed a face lift with fat grafting. I look older than before. I believe he grafted the wrong side of my fave as the symmetry is worse than ever. I have one eyebrow higher than the other. I have hoods and pronounced furrows at the lower corners of my eyrs. The lip procedure left my lips unbalanced - the right much smaller than the left, I am still numb inside my top lip and cannot produce a natural smile. If I drink red wine I have marks from the colour like fangs on my top lip. My vertical 'bitter' lines are worse - I went to him as he is supposedly the expert on this feature. I have small holes in the scars from the 'Lip Lift'. My chin has vertical lines and is dreadfully wrinkled where it meets my neck. My neck looks much worse than before - with a wrinkled pronounced indentation/ hole in the mid left of my neck. He marked fat grafts to be removed from my 'muffin too' but took from my buttocks so now my upper hips are larger than my lower hips. I spent a lot of money to look much worse - after surgery I was told that women's make up tricks would fix anything and I should return after 6months to a year for tweaking. He spent almost 11 hours and charged extra time on top of hefty fees for surgery in a very run down facility conveniently in his office building - it made me want to flee when I entered and saw how badly kept it was - I wish I had. Dr Little you have done brilliant work in the past - it's time to put down the scalpel! Mrs Little is his virtual assistant - only communicating by phone and e-mail who has all the bedside manner of the gestapo. It is sad that the stars above have nothing to do with how your results turned out! However the ratings I gave are honest and pertained to the questions asked and not my level of dissatisfaction. Staff - basically Dr Little who is a charming and knowledgeable dr but no other staff visible. He is so punctual if you are late you might miss him Helpfulness - I do not spend thousands to be told to fix with make-up I have never met a more knowledgable dr willing to spend hours in a consultation. It lulls one into a false sense of security - Mrs Little's less than warm personality - soon removes that. Airline Pilots have a mandatory retirement age - but a Dr can wield a scalpel so long as he draws breath!

Submitted April 27, 2016

Even though this doctor admitted and apologized for some areas of his surgery that were unsatisfactory, I was charged full price for him to fix it. If you use Dr. Little and require a revision, his administrator/wife, will not make it easy for you and may mention that "the requested revision "won't work."

Submitted February 1, 2016

Sorry this site doesn't give much info for putting on stars,but I had to go low b/c I was 1 of the (probably few) unfortunate ones who had awful and devastating results, even tho about half of what he did turned out great. I wish this site allowed communication between raters. I'd like to be able to write to the rater who wrote a rating on July 7, 2013. My surgery was that year, too. Maybe it was just a bad year for him? I don't know but I did expect him to fix the "mistakes" at least, at no extra charge, but I can't even talk directly with him now. His receptionist and scheduler does all the communicating and won't allow me to speak with Dr. Little. I believe he is kind and caring enough that he would listen to my concerns and do something to help. I am not a rich person and the money spent for my procedure almost 3 years ago was hard to come by and I'm still paying it off. I can't understand why a doctor as good as Dr. Little wouldn't fix his own mistakes. Now I have to wait, finish paying off the loan for him and then start squirreling away money to pay a different plastic surgeon to fix his messes. Why? It seems so unnecessary. I really don't think it's Dr. Little's idea but is his receptionist's idea. Her name is Cathi and it seems like she runs the show. Wish I could say something better because I do believe Dr. Little can do excellent work and even DID do most of my work beautifully, but that doesn't make up for the awful scars and the parts that fell apart almost right away after the surgery.

Submitted January 15, 2016

When I was 30 years old, I finally decided that I could no longer look at another photo of my Eagle-like nose and weak chin. I researched like mad, reading every article I could about plastic surgeons in the area. I finally decided to put my face in the hands of Dr Little. I was transformed and ecstatic about a nose that now fit my small face and a chin with a more pleasing line. When I turned 50, I started to see the inevitable pull of gravity around the mid-face area. I of course called Dr Little and he performed a mid-face lift. Nearing 60, I can say I will will catch up someday--and look 60 perhaps when I am 80. I look natural and Dr Little's work lasts literally a lifetime. I am going back to have him look at my neck--gotta have a good stem for that bloom!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. J. William Little's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1969)

• See Website