Ratings for Dr. Ellen A. Mahony, MD

Dr. Ellen Mahony is the doctor of all doctors. I've never had a doctor spend so much time with me during appointments and the level of care she provides is outstanding. I love her staff and she's been my doctor for about ten years and I've had nothing but great experiences as her patient. She stands at the forefront of her profession and couldn't imagine life without her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I recently had a breast augmentation done two months ago and I am extremely happy with the results and the care that I received pre and post op. I felt very informed going into surgery, which was important to me. Dr. Mahony and her staff are kind and professional and I would recommend her practice to anyone. Each staff member I interacted with over the past few months (including Dr. Mahony) showed interest in not only me as a patient but as a person and fellow female professional. The only reason I am placing four starts instead of five stars is simply the fact that most of my appointments had a waiting time of 15 minutes or longer, which was my only negative experience.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Mahony is a genius with the midas touch. I still can't believe the results. I,actually, look forward to getting this 48 year old body into a bikini! No words can express my gratitude to Dr. Mahoney and her dream team. Look no further for perfection.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Mahoney is so exceptional, from the moment I walked into her office, to my post-op visits. Her professionalism, knowledge, and warmth is notable, and I could not be more happy with the results!!! I also want to comment on her wonderful staff; they are patient, kind and professional--both with myself and in every client interaction that i have observed! I would recommend Dr. Mahoney without reservation!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Mahoney is the definition of a professional. She and her staff are a cut above. Go to her if you are considering any procedure! It's with it. The results will not disappoint. I'm less than three weeks in after liposuction and I am amazed at my new body and how amazing it is.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Mahony and her staff are extremely wonderful. I could not have asked for a better experience. From the first time I walked into the office, and since, I have been treated with a cheerful warmth and kindness. Dr. Mahony was the first surgeon I met with to discuss breast augmentation. She answered all of my relentless questions and put my mind at ease. I knew then she would be the surgeon to operate on me. I am now a little over two weeks post op and my results are AMAZING!!!! I conveyed to Dr Mahoney what I wanted and she delivered to my full expectations. I can't say enough about Dr. Mahony. She is a stellar plastic surgeon, a perfectionist, and truly talented. I recommend her highly and would return to her for all future procedures.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr Mahony and her team are simply spectacular!!! Everyone is so nice and were always glad to answer any questions I had. I was looking for a board certified female doctor, as I started my search I fell in love with her website and bio. The first appointment I had, I introduced myself and the ladies greeted me as if we were long lost friends. Then Dr. Mahony walked in the exam room, I knew I found the surgeon who would be operating on me. I had absolutely no reservations about my procedure or recovery by the time my operation was scheduled. My results are OUTSTANDING!! She's a brilliant, perfectionist surgeon and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Very happy with my treatment today. The office is immaculate, the staff warm and friendly. DR Mahoney is very attentive, listens extremely well. She explained the procedure carefully and in a detailed manner, there was no pressure. I chose to have fillers and Botox, I am thrilled with the results.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I could not have been happier with the treatment I received, nor with the results. Dr. Mahony is a skilled and caring surgeon. And her staff is delightful as well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience! Dr. Mahony was the first surgeon I went to, and I knew at once that she was the one I was looking for! Her staff is SO warm and friendly, and she herself is extremely knowledgable without coming across as arrogant or pompous. She is a very talented surgeon, and I am so pleased with my results! I will DEFINITELY go back to her when the time comes!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Dr. Ellen A. Mahony, MD's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1985)