Dr. Ellen A. Mahony, MD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ellen A. Mahony, MD

Dr. Mahony is amazing!! I received a Breast Augmentation 6 months ago and I am so happy with the results. She really listened to me and what I wanted instead of pushing me one way or the other. She was patient in answering all my questions, and is both professional and approachable. She made herself available by text and mobile any time of day leading up to my procedure and post-operatively as well. I met with may Board-Certified surgeons in the area, but none of them compared. I just felt like a person with Dr.Mahoney instead of a number. The staff is also incredibly sincere and knows you by name (shout out to Connie!) Couldn't have had a better experience and I'm so happy with my decision to work with Dr.Mahoney.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Mahoney is the best of the best! Had liposuction and it exceeded my expectations tenfold.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Mahony! I trusted her the whole way through with every discussion and decision - I love my new look! She is patient, thorough and warm. She wanted me to be 100% satisfied and I certainly am! Her staff is knowledgable and her office is clean and bright. I can't recommend her enough! Thank you Dr. Mahony for making me look and feel great!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Ellen Mahony is such a perfectionist! I have been a patient of hers for over 5 years after a relative highly recommended her. I trusted her with my surgery after she answered a million questions patiently. She is very honest and has a wonderful bedside manner. Since my surgery 5 years ago, I see her every few months for in office procedures. She is more than my surgeon, she has become a friend. The staff is so nice and the office is beautiful, spacious and clean. Thank you Dr. Mahony for being you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Ellen Mahony is the doctor of all doctors. I've never had a doctor spend so much time with me during appointments and the level of care she provides is outstanding. I love her staff and she's been my doctor for about ten years and I've had nothing but great experiences as her patient. She stands at the forefront of her profession and couldn't imagine life without her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I recently had a breast augmentation done two months ago and I am extremely happy with the results and the care that I received pre and post op. I felt very informed going into surgery, which was important to me. Dr. Mahony and her staff are kind and professional and I would recommend her practice to anyone. Each staff member I interacted with over the past few months (including Dr. Mahony) showed interest in not only me as a patient but as a person and fellow female professional. The only reason I am placing four starts instead of five stars is simply the fact that most of my appointments had a waiting time of 15 minutes or longer, which was my only negative experience.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Mahony is a genius with the midas touch. I still can't believe the results. I,actually, look forward to getting this 48 year old body into a bikini! No words can express my gratitude to Dr. Mahoney and her dream team. Look no further for perfection.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Mahoney is so exceptional, from the moment I walked into her office, to my post-op visits. Her professionalism, knowledge, and warmth is notable, and I could not be more happy with the results!!! I also want to comment on her wonderful staff; they are patient, kind and professional--both with myself and in every client interaction that i have observed! I would recommend Dr. Mahoney without reservation!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Mahoney is the definition of a professional. She and her staff are a cut above. Go to her if you are considering any procedure! It's with it. The results will not disappoint. I'm less than three weeks in after liposuction and I am amazed at my new body and how amazing it is.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Mahony and her staff are extremely wonderful. I could not have asked for a better experience. From the first time I walked into the office, and since, I have been treated with a cheerful warmth and kindness. Dr. Mahony was the first surgeon I met with to discuss breast augmentation. She answered all of my relentless questions and put my mind at ease. I knew then she would be the surgeon to operate on me. I am now a little over two weeks post op and my results are AMAZING!!!! I conveyed to Dr Mahoney what I wanted and she delivered to my full expectations. I can't say enough about Dr. Mahony. She is a stellar plastic surgeon, a perfectionist, and truly talented. I recommend her highly and would return to her for all future procedures.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Dr. Ellen A. Mahony, MD's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1985)

GHI