Dr. Ellen A. Mahony, MD

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ellen A. Mahony, MD

My consultation with Dr. Mahony was great. She was very knowledgable and patient with all of my questions. I really felt like she cared a lot about my what I am trying to accomplish. Look forward to working with her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Finding the right plastic surgeon can be a difficult task. You do your research, have a consultation and then you must make a decision. After my consultation with Dr. Mahoney my decision was easy. She is so gentle and caring. She really listens to your concerns and provides honest feedback. I went in for my eyes and neck. She was very clear on what could and could not be corrected. Once the decision was made everything went smoothly. By the second visit the staff recognized me and greeted me like I’ve been going there for years. I live 90 minutes away from the office and her staff were so accommodating with appointment scheduling. On the day of the surgery Dr. Mahoney made me feel relaxed and secure being in her hands. I am now just 2 weeks post op and I can say I am amazed at the results! I realize I have more healing to do but I already see a dramatic difference. The suture lines were so finely stitched they are already starting to fade. During my 3 post op visits I felt like Dr. Mahoney really cared about me and how I was doing. I absolutely made the right decision having Dr. Mahoney do my surgery!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I am extremely pleased that I chose to have my procedure performed by Dr. Mahony. In addition to being a highly-skilled surgeon, she also brings an entirely different understanding of how a woman's concerns about her body can impact overall well-being, compared to male physicians I have consulted with. Working with her, and her staff, is worth traveling for.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Mahony & her staff are very knowledgeable & helpful. They were all very reassuring to me & answered my questions honestly & realistically.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Mahony is amazing!! I received a Breast Augmentation 6 months ago and I am so happy with the results. She really listened to me and what I wanted instead of pushing me one way or the other. She was patient in answering all my questions, and is both professional and approachable. She made herself available by text and mobile any time of day leading up to my procedure and post-operatively as well. I met with may Board-Certified surgeons in the area, but none of them compared. I just felt like a person with Dr.Mahoney instead of a number. The staff is also incredibly sincere and knows you by name (shout out to Connie!) Couldn't have had a better experience and I'm so happy with my decision to work with Dr.Mahoney.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Mahoney is the best of the best! Had liposuction and it exceeded my expectations tenfold.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Mahony! I trusted her the whole way through with every discussion and decision - I love my new look! She is patient, thorough and warm. She wanted me to be 100% satisfied and I certainly am! Her staff is knowledgable and her office is clean and bright. I can't recommend her enough! Thank you Dr. Mahony for making me look and feel great!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Ellen Mahony is such a perfectionist! I have been a patient of hers for over 5 years after a relative highly recommended her. I trusted her with my surgery after she answered a million questions patiently. She is very honest and has a wonderful bedside manner. Since my surgery 5 years ago, I see her every few months for in office procedures. She is more than my surgeon, she has become a friend. The staff is so nice and the office is beautiful, spacious and clean. Thank you Dr. Mahony for being you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Ellen Mahony is the doctor of all doctors. I've never had a doctor spend so much time with me during appointments and the level of care she provides is outstanding. I love her staff and she's been my doctor for about ten years and I've had nothing but great experiences as her patient. She stands at the forefront of her profession and couldn't imagine life without her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

I recently had a breast augmentation done two months ago and I am extremely happy with the results and the care that I received pre and post op. I felt very informed going into surgery, which was important to me. Dr. Mahony and her staff are kind and professional and I would recommend her practice to anyone. Each staff member I interacted with over the past few months (including Dr. Mahony) showed interest in not only me as a patient but as a person and fellow female professional. The only reason I am placing four starts instead of five stars is simply the fact that most of my appointments had a waiting time of 15 minutes or longer, which was my only negative experience.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Ellen A. Mahony, MD's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1985)