Ratings for Dr. Ellen A. Mahony, MD

Had liposuction, a tummy tuck and a vampire facial. All procedures had fantastic results. A great office and a great doctor, nothing but good things to say about Dr Mahoney and her team.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

I have been interested in years to have a boob lift, and consulted with two of NYC surgeons. The recommendation was an implant. Then I consulted with Dr. Mahony, who believed a lift was possible sans implant. I proceeded with the surgery and now I'm 3 months out and entirely beyond thrilled with her artistry. Her staff was incredible when I called to ask questions or wanted them to take an "unscheduled" look during the healing process. I highly recommend Dr. Mahony for her attention to detail as well as perfectionism.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Received liposuction and lipo correction from a previous surgery. Dr. Mahoney and her staff were attentive and thorough. I am thrilled with the results. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

I highly recommend Dr Mahony. She and her staff are amazing. I am 4 mos post BA and extremely happy with my results.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

I gave birth to big, healthy twins -- 7lbs 4oz and 6lbs 8oz. No matter how much I worked out and how well I ate, I just couldn't get rid of, what I called, my "kangaroo pouch". I've been an elite athlete my whole life and wanted my body back. After meeting with Dr. Mahoney and her staff, I knew they were the ones to help me do just that. They far exceeded my expectations and I now have a flat stomach and confidence through the roof. I highly recommend anyone looking for a tummy tuck to seek our Dr. Mahoney and her staff!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

She’s very sweet, knowledgeable, supportive of patients

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

It been a year since my surgery, and I am extremely happy that I chose to have my procedure performed by Dr. Mahony. In addition to being a highly-skilled surgeon, she is super nice and would refer anyone looking for great results.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

My experience with Dr. Ellen Mahony was (and still is) phenomenal. She was the only doctor that had information on her site regarding the update of a breast augmentation (Breast Reconstruction Revision). I already had implants that were 12 years old (34DD) and after two children and three continuous years of nursing both, I desperately needed to update/have work done and I could find nothing on the subject until my searches finally led me to her. I updated them to about a 34B/C and I couldn't be happier with my choice because, as a 35 year old woman, my breasts look and feel like they are 25 again and so do I! The office is clean, comfortable, and relaxing. The staff is excellent and always made me feel welcome at my appointments. They were always there to answer my questions, whether in person, email, or phone. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mahony to friends and already have! I know a few women my age that already have implants and are looking for similar surgeries. I will definitely come back to Dr. Mahony for another service in the future.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2018

I’m so glad I found this office! Dr Mahoney and Stephanie are both wonderful! Great communication before and after procedures. Everyone is super pleasant over the phone and in person. I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I spent 6 years looking for the perfect surgeon for my breast reduction/lift, and Dr. Mahony was the first female surgeon I met with. I felt comfortable as soon as I walked into the office, and instantly knew Dr. Mahony was my top pick when she took the time to draw on my breasts and show me exactly what she was going to do, and how they would look. Because I was commuting from Boston, they made every effort to accommodate my schedule. All of my questions leading up to surgery were answered, and I felt totally at ease throughout the whole process. Now 2ish months post op, I couldn't be happier! I am so glad I put my trust in Dr. Mahony, she did a phenomenal job. I wish I found her years ago! Big thanks to her and everyone at her office.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr. Ellen A. Mahony, MD's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1985)