Ratings for Dr. David Kinnear

When I got married went to Dr Kinnear and requested family Dr; request granted immediately because my husband was his patient. Also my mother in law passed and two years later Dr Kinnear actually asked me how my husband has been feeling since loss of his mother. Very caring, patient and understanding and will do whatever needed to assist you in your needs. Will never change Dr's until he retires.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Kinnear has been my family gp for 20 years. We moved to Winnipeg over 5 years ago and still go to see him. We all love him. He is a very kind and caring doctor ,who takes his time with us when we come to see him. He never guesses, if he is unsure of what something is, he doesn't hesitate to refer to another Doctor who may specialize in what you are having problems with. He will be our doctor until he retires.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Absolutely love Dr Kinnear..Takes his time to answer all questions and is always punctual, unless, of course, there is an emergency

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Love this doctor! Had him for many years now, through two pregnancies and he is truly awesome!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

He is the best doctor in the province! I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Kinnear has been our family doctor for many years. He always greets us with a handshake and kind words. He's great with our children and has always taken our concerns seriously. He doesn't hesitate to send you for tests or a second opinion if he's unsure of the answer. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

well for me i find him to be a good dr he treated me through all five of my pregnancys and was a wonderfull dr he is wonderfull with my kids and paitent when i take in my twins so all in all a wonderfull dr

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Very Good Doctor. Always comes in with a smile and handshake. If hes not sure of something, hes not afraid to send you for tests, or to see a specialist.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Seen him twice in the the walk-in clinic. On one occasion, went because I had been given a prescription for ring worm that after 2 full weeks had done nothing. His comments were it's a textbook case of ring worm and to continue using the medicine that was doing nothing. Thankfully seen a dermatologist a week later who advised that maybe Dr. Kinnear should read the textbook rather than just looking at the pictures. Was not ring worm at all. Would never see him again.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr Kinnear seems very thorough whenever I have seen him. I have been to different doctors over the years for my drivers license, but I have never had to go through with all the blood tests etc. just for drivers physical. He got all the family history and won't let anything go where he is not 100% sure. Excellent doctor whenever I have needed one.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007