Ratings for Dr. Francois Patenaude

My dad had a very aggresive advanced melanoma. I had heard good things about Dr Patenaude and so I tried to get an appointment with him. Despite having copied of his MRI and scans showing how aggressive it was he told his secretary to only give me an appointment in 2 months. Even when I returned in person a few times begging them to see him earlier they wouldn`t. He ended up dying of his cancer 2 weeks before his first scheduled appointment with the oncologist. Maybe Patenaude is a good doctor like the reviews say .... but we never got to find out.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Best doctor i ever meet. Thank you Dr Patenaude for everything.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Thank you for saving my brother's life. I can't thank you enough.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

He is the most professional of any medical doctor I have ever come in contact with. Brilliant man, compassionate, makes you laugh. Explains everything in detail, sometimes more than necessary. Makes time for everything, even if you have to wait

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr Francois Patenaude cared for my husband for 11 months, until he dies on December 1st. His compassion and care were superb and we are eternally grateful for a doctor whose heart could encompass such kindness, understanding and outstanding medical care.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Je suis privilégiée d'avoir Dr.Patenaude comme Oncologue, quel médecin gentil, humain et me reconnait et se souvient même des médicaments qu'il m'a prescrit sans ouvrir mon dossier, toujours gentil, avec un sourire et m'écoute avant de me dire quoi que ce soit, je l'adore et le recommande à tous !

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Francois Patenaude is simply a excellent doctor I have had the fortune to be with him for 4 years now and he is very helpful, knowledgable and really cares for the people he cares for. I am lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Treated for breast cancer. Never met a doctor like Dr.Patenaude. He is extremely knowledgeable and despite being very busy, he consistently & actively listens to his patients, offers reassurance backed up by factual information and has a great sense of humour. Exceptional doctor and I feel fortunate to be under his care.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Patenaude's for the last 5 months and in that time I have developed a great trust and respect for him. He is extremely caring and very passionate about his job and research endeavors. Sometimes you may feel a little lost when he starts talking about studies and numbers that don't necessarily pertain to you directly, though he will always make time for your direct pertinent questions. I feel very safe in his hands and I'm sure you will as well.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr. Patenaude has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is indeed an excellent doctor as well as a compassionate human being. I am lucky to have been under his care.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012