Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Hamm

Do Not Have Surgery With Strax Rejuvenation! It is a surgery mill! I had breast Augmentation with Dr. Hamm and he botched it. I walked out of there with smaller breasts than what I already had, even though I requested larger ones. They are just trying to get rid of their smaller implants. The ones no one wants. The incisions are jagged and the stitches are horrible. They put glue and tape over the stitches and ripped my out stitches while taking off the tape. This has caused extreme pain, scarring and delayed healing. I complained to them about the size and my stitches being ripped out and they refused to give me a refund. I refuse to let any Doctor at Strax ever touch me again. I had to get care from and pay another Doctor for my follow up. It will be months before I am healed and I will have to undergo further surgery to repair the damage. They forged paperwork saying I agreed to the size they gave me. They do whatever they want, not what the customer wants and pays for. Please check online for more information about them. They have many reports of law suits for malpractice including deaths from their botched surgeries. If I had done my research first, I would have NEVER went to them.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I chose to go to this place and this doctor for breast augmentation and lift I had to have 3 different surgeries and the first two times I did not get my lift and I was left with some scarring the third time I have horrible horrible scarring painful around my areolas I can't wear anything low cut I can barely wear a bra without you seeing my scars I paid 35. 99 the first time and like I said I didn't get my breast lift the first two times the second time I paid $1,200 for the room and the anesthesiologist the third time they picked up all the charges this 4th time they're telling me they need to make my breasts somewhat smaller and add a permit Stitch and they went 2499 I happened to see an ad that they're offering new breast augmentation with anesthesia for 2999 so I got call from them stating that they would do my surgery for $1,800 I believe that I did nothing to cause the scarring that this is all the doctor's fault and I got a copy of my records which state that Dr Hamm said that the 450 CC I have in my breast are adequate they also tried to darken the photos of my pictures of my breasts because I plan on sending all my records to the Department of Health in Florida but I was able to take them to a store and have them lightened so you can see the scarring perfectly I believe if you have the choice to go somewhere else go this place will just keep charging you and charging you and messing you up and messing you up until you paid what you would have paid to go somewhere else

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Everyone was great from the first second I WAKLED in the place. I felt safe and knew I was in great hands. Dr Hamm and all the stuff made me feel great. I would recommend to others. I give them out of 10 stars a 10. I will be back in the future.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

So far I like him and the staff I'm scheduled for my procedure Saturday excited.com

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Good experience very happy with my results everybody was very nice.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Very good experience will recommend to anyone this is my second surgery excellent care from doctor and nurse.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Thanks Dr. Hamm you did such a great job. I'm super happy thanks you really did it.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Thank you Dr. Hamm my tummy tuck is the bomb I will be back thanks super happy five stars for you and the hole office. I recommended all my friends.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Office is very good, give them 5 star.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Good quality care, I love Dr. hamm.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey C. Hamm's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sunrise, FL