Ratings for Dr. William R. Burden

Dr. Burden and his staff are outstanding. From the time of consultation to full recovery, they were professional and available to answer any questions or concerns. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Great Surgeon, great nurse, great staff, great facility. Dr Burden listened to me and was straight forward with his recommendations. In a consultation with another plastic surgeon, he had recommended several surgeries. Dr Burden did not try to up sell me. I am very pleased with the results of my liposuction and breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr Burden has an excellent reputation not only in the Destin area, but also in the Southeast! I don't know why haters have to spread their hate over the internet.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I would not use Burden. He has a very bad reputation in the local community.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

So far, I am thrilled with my facial surgery. Dr. Burden has given me the look I wanted -- natural and not at all overdone. I have received many compliments, even from other medical professionals. He has a wonderful personality and a way of putting one at ease, before and after surgery. His nurse, Joan, was extremely responsive and helpful, and has the same easy manner. I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Very good experience. I love my results so far. Dr. Burden did and gave me EXACTLY what I was expecting. Joan is great and quick responding. Also, Sam the anesthesiologist and the Canadian nurse (don't remember her name). I highly recommend Destin Plastic Surgery.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I too had a disastrous surgery from Dr. Burden that required many revisions. He did a breast augmentation with a mini mastopexy and my left nipple necrosed. I am young, non smoker, and this shouldn't of happened. He put the wrong size implants in and also placed them way too high. My breast are destroyed and no amount of revisions can ever fix the scars. He was very dismissive about my concerns and never offered a refund or a revision. I hope this review can save somebody else from the pain I went through.

Submitted September 13, 2013

I recently got a breast augmentation. It was the best decision i made about my appearance! I am so thrilled with my results and would refer any one of my friends to him for PERFECT results.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Burden and Staff treated me with respect. I was always called by my first name and never as a number. The porcedures I received were tremendous and had amazing results. I would return for more of his services and recommend him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Burden fulfilled my desire to have a breast augmentation, to the fullest. He has a wonderful bed-side manner, his staff is exceptional, his facility is very nice and clean, and he treated me with the upmost care and respect. Destin Plastic Surgery Center is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. William R. Burden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. William R. Burden, has extensive training and experience in the field of cosmetic surgery. At his practice, Destin Plastic Surgery, he offers his Florida and Alabama patients an extensive menu of plastic surgery and skin care services including mommy makeover, brazilian butt lift, breast augmentation, facelift surgery, liposuction, eyelid surgery, tummy tuck, Botox Cosmetic, dermal fillers, and laser hair removal. Please visit Dr. Burden’s website to see all the procedures available.

• English

• Medical College of Virginia (Grad. 1988)
  • Virginia Theological University (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med