Dr Burden has an excellent reputation not only in the Destin area, but also in the Southeast! I don't know why haters have to spread their hate over the internet.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I would not use Burden. He has a very bad reputation in the local community.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

So far, I am thrilled with my facial surgery. Dr. Burden has given me the look I wanted -- natural and not at all overdone. I have received many compliments, even from other medical professionals. He has a wonderful personality and a way of putting one at ease, before and after surgery. His nurse, Joan, was extremely responsive and helpful, and has the same easy manner. I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Very good experience. I love my results so far. Dr. Burden did and gave me EXACTLY what I was expecting. Joan is great and quick responding. Also, Sam the anesthesiologist and the Canadian nurse (don't remember her name). I highly recommend Destin Plastic Surgery.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I too had a disastrous surgery from Dr. Burden that required many revisions. He did a breast augmentation with a mini mastopexy and my left nipple necrosed. I am young, non smoker, and this shouldn't of happened. He put the wrong size implants in and also placed them way too high. My breast are destroyed and no amount of revisions can ever fix the scars. He was very dismissive about my concerns and never offered a refund or a revision. I hope this review can save somebody else from the pain I went through.

Submitted September 13, 2013

I recently got a breast augmentation. It was the best decision i made about my appearance! I am so thrilled with my results and would refer any one of my friends to him for PERFECT results.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Burden and Staff treated me with respect. I was always called by my first name and never as a number. The porcedures I received were tremendous and had amazing results. I would return for more of his services and recommend him to all my friends!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Burden fulfilled my desire to have a breast augmentation, to the fullest. He has a wonderful bed-side manner, his staff is exceptional, his facility is very nice and clean, and he treated me with the upmost care and respect. Destin Plastic Surgery Center is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

OMG! Dr. Burden is the absolute best! I made the decision to have Breast Augmentation in 2007, and it was the 2nd best decision I ever made, choosing Dr. Burden & Destin Plastic Surgery was the 1st! he is so skilled, knowledgeable and calm, the White house should use him to negotiate peace treaties! i will be returning for lipo soon.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I had breast augmentation performed by Dr Burden only two weeks ago. I would recommend him and his staff to anybody and am so glad I went. Recovery was a breeze and the results are beautiful! Dr. Burden is a wonderful and kind doctor, I would never see anybody else.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. William R. Burden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Medical College of Virginia (Grad. 1988)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Burden has an excellent reputation not only in the Destin area, but also in the Southeast! I don't know why haters have to spread their hate over the intern..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I would not use Burden. He has a very bad reputation in the local community."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So far, I am thrilled with my facial surgery. Dr. Burden has given me the look I wanted -- natural and not at all overdone. I have received many compliments, ..."

April 26, 2015

December 24, 2013
  • First Name changed from "William" to "William R."

July 8, 2013