Ratings for Dr. James M. Stuzin

Five star treatment, had a much needed facelift, as a fellow plastic surgeon I am very able to conclude that I was in excellent hands

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

A masterful artist . Perfect results. Had a facelift with some fat transfer. I look younger but very natural and refreshed . The follow up care is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Had face lift 14 months ago. I am very UNHAPPY with the results. One month post surgery one could notice no change. In fact I feel my face is worse now then before the face lift. I am extremely disappointed .

Submitted June 25, 2014

He does a pretty good facelift but hit or miss with eyes. I had to have mine revised. Go to someone else for eyes.

Submitted September 24, 2013

Had a facelift with fat transfer three weeks ago. I look so natural, very refreshed. I don't have an artificial look. My neck and facial contouring is perfect. I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Stuzin is a gifted, meticulous surgeon. He is also very approachable. I was in the "best hands" possible!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Had facelift 17 yrs ago. It has been amazing and have seen him for years for RCA peels. No one better in the business

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Went for a consultation for a face lift and he said I was too young and would not do it...I loved his honesty, another PS said they would do it! Hmmm

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Wonderful Dr. Highly recommend for facelift. Two friends went to him also and they were very happy with the result and with Dr Stuzin.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

had facelift need to do it again Dr. Stuzin did not take enough skin out: need to go to another surgeon to fix

Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. James M. Stuzin's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1978)