Ratings for Dr. Boulos Ghazarian

Made my pregnancy so much easier on me. Really thankful I had him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

After struggling with perimenopause symptoms for 12 years I've finally found a doctor willing to help me. Dr. Ghazarian has been fantastic at trying to figure how to help me without surgery. His staff (especially Judy) are kind and understanding. Dr. Ghazarian has been kind enough to explain every detail of what he's doing and why and he's been compassionate every time something new has come up. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very kind, compassionate doctor and staff. I got my IUD inserted by Dr. Ghazarian and it was a very positive experience. My only complaint would be that the wait for my consult appointment was quite long, but the day of my insertion, I got right in and out. The doctor and staff monitored me afterwards and walked me right out to ensure I was feeling okay.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He have delivered 2 of my kids and I hope he gets to delivery #3. I love him and all his staff. my husband travels for work and he likes knowing that me and his baby are in great hands.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Ghazarian is a good doctor. His staff are friendly and nice (though a little chatty which can slow down the process of getting in and out of your appt). His office is old school, using paper files and requests (which is just something I'm not used to. My GP is all paperless). Dr. Ghazarian will answer your questions and concerns in a straight forward way. A very friendly man, and good doctor. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Great bedside manor! Great staff. Would definitely highly recommend Dr Ghazarian!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Ghazarian delivered my son at Bluewater Health in Feb 2017 and was excellent to deal with. We were not expecting to have an OB for our delivery and we are glad that we ended up with Dr. Ghazarian. He was excellent at explaining everything, was patient and compassionate. Thank you for the great care provided to myself and my son.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I've gone through a still born &a miscarriage with Ghazarian and he's level of compassion has been the same which is outstanding. Now dealing with fertility issues and he's just amazing to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Hes an AMAZING doctor with AMAZING staff, his 'secretary or whatever you want to call her' -Judy is honestly so good with patients! Shes always making everyone laugh and smile. I suffer with severe anxiety but the whole team makes me feel at ease when I am there. I went in with some concerns and Dr.Ghazarian helped with all those concerns and made sure my anxiety was at ease before I left the room. :) 10/10 would and have recommend.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

This man is scalpel-happy. If you are an uninformed woman willing to do whatever you're told them I'm sure he comes across as a wonderful doctor. But as soon as you have some educated objections to his archaic practices - then the gloves come off. 85% of pregnancies go past their due date. This is because the method used to decide due date was fashioned in the 1960s from an embarrassingly small sample group. Ignoring this, Ghazarian gleefully arranges "overdue" pregnancies to be induced as little as 3 days past their due date! He quotes information about calcifying of the placenta - which is based on dubious research at best (some placenta show signs of calcification by the 35th week! There is no expiration date on a placenta). He uses scare tactics, like quoting a miniscule, microscopic increase in risk of the baby (this number, again, based on dubious research, in which it was not clearly recorded whether being over due had anything to do with the complications recorded by the data....) He did not once quote the risks of being induced -- the higher chance of PPD, of uterian eruption, of the baby going into distress from a long, forced labor it wasn't ready for -- and the astronomical likelihood that an induction would end in emergency csection (as they tend to do). So I suppose it's your choice. You can let him induce you,put your baby in distress, and then pat himself onthe back when he 'heroically' cuts it out of you. Or you can get informed and avoid this quack at all costs.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016