Ratings for Dr. Boulos Ghazarian

Dr. Ghazarian is a great doctor, his nurse is awesome as well, Judy is great but talks too much and makes other people late for their appointment. They need to be more efficient when booking and getting people in and out as fast as dr. ghazarian does. I wait 1 hour and a half (waiting to check in) and to only see him for 3 minutes, like im being rushed.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr Ghazarian is one of the best! I struggled with infertility and now at the end of my journey! Dr G is the only one willing to help me with my condition and is so very sensitive to my fears and needs! His staff is by far the best! Judy and Mrs Ghazarian are so friendly and lovely.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Made my pregnancy so much easier on me. Really thankful I had him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

After struggling with perimenopause symptoms for 12 years I've finally found a doctor willing to help me. Dr. Ghazarian has been fantastic at trying to figure how to help me without surgery. His staff (especially Judy) are kind and understanding. Dr. Ghazarian has been kind enough to explain every detail of what he's doing and why and he's been compassionate every time something new has come up. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very kind, compassionate doctor and staff. I got my IUD inserted by Dr. Ghazarian and it was a very positive experience. My only complaint would be that the wait for my consult appointment was quite long, but the day of my insertion, I got right in and out. The doctor and staff monitored me afterwards and walked me right out to ensure I was feeling okay.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

He have delivered 2 of my kids and I hope he gets to delivery #3. I love him and all his staff. my husband travels for work and he likes knowing that me and his baby are in great hands.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Ghazarian is a good doctor. His staff are friendly and nice (though a little chatty which can slow down the process of getting in and out of your appt). His office is old school, using paper files and requests (which is just something I'm not used to. My GP is all paperless). Dr. Ghazarian will answer your questions and concerns in a straight forward way. A very friendly man, and good doctor. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Great bedside manor! Great staff. Would definitely highly recommend Dr Ghazarian!!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Ghazarian delivered my son at Bluewater Health in Feb 2017 and was excellent to deal with. We were not expecting to have an OB for our delivery and we are glad that we ended up with Dr. Ghazarian. He was excellent at explaining everything, was patient and compassionate. Thank you for the great care provided to myself and my son.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

I've gone through a still born &a miscarriage with Ghazarian and he's level of compassion has been the same which is outstanding. Now dealing with fertility issues and he's just amazing to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016