Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Gibson

my daughter was in third grade at the time when this accident happened. My daughter was in third grade at the time when this accident happened at her school There was a cut approximately 1/2 wide right next to her eye. That require 27 stitches including rebuilding the muscle tissue around there that connect the eyebrow. We were so nervous about scarring. Dr. Gibson Was absolutely phenomenal and told us exactly how to reduce minimal scarring, Me and my wife highly recommend Dr. Gibson. Sincerely Mr. and Mrs. Seigel

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very attentive, considerate and excellent care and treatment.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Gibson performed a very complex surgery on my long term open wound on my left foot. I had an open wound for 5 years. He's the only doctor able to get my wound healed.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I went to Dr. Gibson when I found out I had breast cancer. I was told by another doctor that he was the best at breast reconstruction and that turned out to be true. Every other doctor that has examined me, since the reconstruction, has been amazed at my results. Not only did Dr. Gibson do an amazing job but he also helped me understand what was happening to me and my body, at a very difficult time in my life. He guided me through the process and explained things in a way that I could understand. I will always be grateful to him for making the process I lot easier. I would highly recommend Dr. Gibson for any reconstruction or plastic surgery you may need or want. I feel very lucky to have Dr. Gibson as my doctor and have been back to him for several other procedures. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Gibson is a punctual, professional surgeon who educates his patients of all the details of procedures, is easily accessible to his patients, supportive, and a perfectionist in his work in the way that you look for in a fine surgeon. These are only but a few of his redeeming qualities. In addition, he has a kind and helpful staff. I highly recommend Dr Gibson as he helped us through traumatic reconstructive breast cancer surgery.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Gbison took wonderful care of my mother who has a tumor removed from her forhead. She was so pleased her twin sister had cosmetic surgery done by Dr. Gibson on her eyelids with amazing results.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I consider Dr Gibson a highly talented and gifted surgeon and doctor who always has demostrated a deep concern and dedication to his patients, that extends well beyond the normal care that you would expect from a healthcare profesional in his field of expertise.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

My entire experience with Dr. Gibson, from initial consultation to post-op evaluation, was top notch. He made understanding my process to healing an breeze and his bedside manner is second to none.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Extremely professional and courteous. Both Dr Gibson and his staff went out of their way to accommodate and expedite my surgery date. Also Dr Gibson followed up on all the pathology specimens and made sure I was made aware of all of the final results

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey J. Gibson's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)