Dr. Jeffrey J. Gibson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Gibson

Dr. Gibson is professional, direct and honest in his responses. He also sticks to tried-and-true. The office staff, namely Cecilia, is also very professional and the wait time is kept to a minimum. The office itself is clean and the perfect size to where you feel like you always get personalized care. Dr Gibson is very confident in what he does and that’s extremely reassuring. Dr Gibson saved my breasts. He saved my life. During my first visit he rolled up his sleeves and started working to save my breasts. In less than 24 hours of meeting him he was operating on me. I don’t regret one bit of my experience in his care. He did what was necessary to save my breasts and did a great job. Removing drains, which is typically painful, was painless all 3 times! Both he and his team have magic hands! If you want to avoid the unnecessary red tape and protocol of factory-type doctors and institutions; if you want to be treated by a doctor who knows what to do, masters his skill and treats you like he would his family, Gibson is the doctor you want on your side.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

my daughter was in third grade at the time when this accident happened. My daughter was in third grade at the time when this accident happened at her school There was a cut approximately 1/2 wide right next to her eye. That require 27 stitches including rebuilding the muscle tissue around there that connect the eyebrow. We were so nervous about scarring. Dr. Gibson Was absolutely phenomenal and told us exactly how to reduce minimal scarring, Me and my wife highly recommend Dr. Gibson. Sincerely Mr. and Mrs. Seigel

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very attentive, considerate and excellent care and treatment.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Gibson performed a very complex surgery on my long term open wound on my left foot. I had an open wound for 5 years. He's the only doctor able to get my wound healed.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I went to Dr. Gibson when I found out I had breast cancer. I was told by another doctor that he was the best at breast reconstruction and that turned out to be true. Every other doctor that has examined me, since the reconstruction, has been amazed at my results. Not only did Dr. Gibson do an amazing job but he also helped me understand what was happening to me and my body, at a very difficult time in my life. He guided me through the process and explained things in a way that I could understand. I will always be grateful to him for making the process I lot easier. I would highly recommend Dr. Gibson for any reconstruction or plastic surgery you may need or want. I feel very lucky to have Dr. Gibson as my doctor and have been back to him for several other procedures. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Gibson is a punctual, professional surgeon who educates his patients of all the details of procedures, is easily accessible to his patients, supportive, and a perfectionist in his work in the way that you look for in a fine surgeon. These are only but a few of his redeeming qualities. In addition, he has a kind and helpful staff. I highly recommend Dr Gibson as he helped us through traumatic reconstructive breast cancer surgery.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Gbison took wonderful care of my mother who has a tumor removed from her forhead. She was so pleased her twin sister had cosmetic surgery done by Dr. Gibson on her eyelids with amazing results.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I consider Dr Gibson a highly talented and gifted surgeon and doctor who always has demostrated a deep concern and dedication to his patients, that extends well beyond the normal care that you would expect from a healthcare profesional in his field of expertise.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

My entire experience with Dr. Gibson, from initial consultation to post-op evaluation, was top notch. He made understanding my process to healing an breeze and his bedside manner is second to none.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey J. Gibson's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Arise Health Plan