Ratings for Dr. Loren Z. Clayman

Love Dr Clayman and his staff. I have used him for my plastic surgery needs for 25 years. Excellent Dr

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Clean office, friendly staff and skilled surgeon. I am very happy with my surgery!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

One of the best. I have been a patient of Dr.Claymen for 30 years he is the very best and his staff. Who have been with him since the beginning.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I first saw Dr. Clayman in 1980, when he did my silicone breast implants. I was then, and still am, thrilled with the results. At the time, he told me I'd have nice, firm breasts even at 90 years old. Well, I'm 60 now, and I still have great-looking breasts and have never encountered any problems. His humorous bedside manner, while it might seem unprofessional to some, served to make me feel more at ease. Dr. Clayman also did my rhinoplasty, liposuction on my hips and thighs, a mini facelift and upper blepheroplasty. He had to re-do my nose a couple of times, but that was because my body generated too much scar tissue around the bridge of my nose, so it looked like the "lump" in my nose came back. I never felt like that was his fault. My lipo was redone, as well, but Dr. Clayman's philosophy was that it is better to take not enough than too much, because you can always go back and take more out, but you can't put it back. My mini face lift had to be redone on one side because the scar in front of my ear was visible. He never charged me for any revision surgery. Over the years, I have grown to trust Dr. Clayman and his caring staff, and I would go to him again if I could afford more plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Clayman did my breast augmentation surgery a little over year ago. My breasts are absolutely amazing now! Movie star perfect!! I realize he has some bad reviews! But this man is a miracle worker and is helped hundreds of thousands of women!! I will be forever grateful! Thank you Dr. Clayman!!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I had a breast augmentation July 2007. My left breast muscle would not release and in Feb 2008 I made an appt and he took care of it. I have loved my breast ever since. Last week my right breast implant rutured and I called the office. They had me come in right away and we will be replacing the ruptured implant as well as the other breast soon. I did lots of research and have asked lots of questions. Everyone in my family has had breast augmentation by other Drs in FL as well as country wide. Everyone's body reacts differently to everything, so in terms it might be your body not the Dr or the surgery. For instance, my sister has very dense breast tissue which we were unaware of. She had her breast surgery in KS and within the first year, her pocket opened up and her implant ended up relocating into her abdoman. She went to another surgery in CA to have the reconstruction... twice and now has numerous scars. Women, god did not expect us to permanently use man made objects in our bodies. Humans make mistakes. In my opinion, I love Dr Clayman and he and his staff make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

After reading the reviews, I am shocked to see how many negative experiences there are. In 2005, I had my breasts done by Dr Clayman and they are still amazing! I had very little discomfort after the procedure and was actually back to work in 3 days without an issue. I am going back to have the saline bags replaced just because it's almost 10 years and I don't want any issues. I have nothing but praises for this doctor. My boobies are still amazing... 10 years and counting

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr.clayman is a skilled doctor. Although I've had 2 deflations, I'm not sure if that is the doctors fault though

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Do not use Dr. Clayman.. After 5 surgeries to fix my breast augmentation that he botched I gave up. Same story as the rest he doesn't listen and is quick to just say I will fix it and make them bigger. Now I have to come up with 9k dollars just to have some normalcy.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I had 4 BA in less than 1yr everyone had a issue , leak, saggy, uneven, rock hard implant !! I ask for full cup and got DDD ?? still have issue with right breast being rock hard very painful. Ruin my nipples. Please read and review all comments on DR L. Clayman first.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Loren Z. Clayman's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1967)