Ratings for Dr. Peter N. Butler

The best plastic surgeon in Pensacola!! Such a caring and positive doctor!!! My overall experience was amazing!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I absolutely loved dr butler. I went to my consult last week. I will absolutely go forward with the surgery that he and i discussed! He made me comfortable and relieved me of my fears and answered all of my questions! Im am excited and ready for the new me!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Amazing doctor!! Had my breasts done recently and his work is outstanding!! He took time with me and did a perfect job!! I look very natural, very minimal scarring and had ZERO complications!! That speaks alot about the doctor!!! I wouldnt use any other plastic surgeon in Pensacola!! Not sure how someone could say he was arrogant.. He is literally the nicest doctor i have ever dealt with, and i work in the medical field!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

MD is argumentative and arrogant. His knowledge in wound care is inadequate. Very unhappy with care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

my overall experience with Dr. Butler and his staff was excellent. His work is fabulous and he is patient, explains everything that will happen with your procedure, and answers all your questions. I am extremely happy with my results.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr. Peter N. Butler's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)