Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Kelley

I'm not sure of what these bad review are about. I have had nothing but a good experience and results. I found his staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful. I guess there is some people that you never can make happy.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

It was the worst experience of my life!! Kelley was the worst experience of my life! the so called Quick lift was horrible went to another doctor. He could not believe what he saw what Dr. Kelley did to me!!!please go see other doctors this guy take your money and he could care less after the fact! His nurse will Lie to you about this doctor like I said the worst experience of my life I hate to rate this doctor my Choice choice is a zero but in order for you to read this I have to give them a one star

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

He was terrible!! Don't have him do anything to you. Please see other doctors!! His ratings are high cause his nurse puts that in. Please believe me

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Anyone that thinks Dr Kelly is awesome must not think to highly of them self! He is the worst surgren. I have had problems for a year now. I have had other doctors look at me and can't believe what bad workmanship Kelly has done. Please don't believe the five star stuff or his speech he gives you when you go see him. He needs to just tend to his horses!! I would not rate this man or his staff but it won't let me post this if I didn't rate them!!!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

He is terrible so called surgeon !!!!please go to another doctor don't trust this amateur old man !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Kelley and his lovely and knowledgeable staff are wonderful. I always look forward to my botox and filler appointments. And I always leave with my stock pile of obagi skin care and glo makeup favorites. Im getting a quicklift next!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr.Kelley is amazing! I look and feel 10 years younger after having my facelift. Dr.Kelley was the 3rd local Surgeon I consulted with before confidentially picking my surgeon. The staff are all efficient and caring. I will be returning shorty for some Obagi products and more foundation. Loving my new found self! Thank you Dr. Kelley.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Very bad results did not care that I was not satisfied with my results.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Got some eye work done here, well when he was done, they did not look a darn bit different, but my wallet did. His non-caring attitude about my concerns were a total turn off. He is basically just a 'bend you over' type of doctor

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Patrick M. Kelley's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Tufts Health Plans