Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Kelley

Dr. Kelley and his lovely and knowledgeable staff are wonderful. I always look forward to my botox and filler appointments. And I always leave with my stock pile of obagi skin care and glo makeup favorites. Im getting a quicklift next!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr.Kelley is amazing! I look and feel 10 years younger after having my facelift. Dr.Kelley was the 3rd local Surgeon I consulted with before confidentially picking my surgeon. The staff are all efficient and caring. I will be returning shorty for some Obagi products and more foundation. Loving my new found self! Thank you Dr. Kelley.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Very bad results did not care that I was not satisfied with my results.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Got some eye work done here, well when he was done, they did not look a darn bit different, but my wallet did. His non-caring attitude about my concerns were a total turn off. He is basically just a 'bend you over' type of doctor

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Kelley and his wonderful staff are extremely knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommended Dr. Kelley! I receive daily compliments on my skin complection and owe it all to Dr. Kelley and the skin care line he sells in office! My mommy makeover procedures changed my life! Pleased Customer :-)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I feel dr kelley has no respect for his patients. when my procedure was 1st done, it did not look any different. He said give it 2 weeks..i did...it did not look any better, but he INSISTED it did. It was not noticed by any friends or family. I will not return.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Had an attitude with me after surgery....and staff did, too.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Kelley is an expert plastic surgeon who has cared for my husband's skin cancers for years. He is recommended by other doctors. He explains everything thoroughly, and you know what to expect. He did a great job on my "quicklift." You feel confident about both your safety and your results with Kelley. His long-term staff always makes me feel comfortable. I'd recommend him for any procedure in his field.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Dr. Patrick M. Kelley's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)