Ratings for Dr. Andrew E. Turk

I had rhinoplasty done almost 2 months ago with Dr. Turk. This was one of the first surgical operations I've ever had done and I was very nervous, but Dr. Turk and his staff made me feel extremely secure and welcoming. They went to every extent to make me feel comfortable not only with their friendly personalities but even with their endearing gestures after the operation. They gave me a personal call that night after the operation and Dr. Turk even sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers! I'm loving the results and would definitely go back to Dr. Turk for any other operations. Thank you Dr. T!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Turk is wonderful! I would recommend his services to everyone! He really took the time to get to know me and what results I was after. He is very conservative. His staff is spectacular! I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Turk.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Turk based on my recent experience. Dr Turk is a very knowledgable and skilled surgeon and his staff is equally caring and easy to work with. I had several surgeries on my face and body and am extremely pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

I had turbinate resectioning, spreader grafts and rhinoplasty with horrible results. No dr. would touch me to fix what he did so I was forced to return to him again. My breathing is somewhat improved but cosmetically, he ruined my nose. I now have to pay over $10k out of pocket and potentially have a piece of my ear or rib removed to fix my nose. I would never ever recommend this guy to anyone. Furthermore, if you search reviews for him online, there is a list of complaints a mile long including someone trying to file a class action suit against him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Dr. Andrew E. Turk's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1986)

Champ Va