Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Fox

Needed a revsion and although i was told it would be nominal, it wad not. No response to calls or letter expressing my comcern about this. Very disappointing.! Had another surgeon do the revision He did alot more work with a much better result. She and her staff were always very nice but you need more than that. After all, I didnt perform the surgery resulting in the need for a revision. Anesthesia cost, is understandable, but the rest should have been nothing.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

My gentleman partner actually did research on recommended plastic surgeons in Naples prior to my also choosing to use her services. From day 1 we were both very impressed with both her knowledge in answering a myriad of questions as well as her emphasis in describing an artists view of her work. It is quite obvious that she loves her chosen profession. To her it appears to be one in which she receives a great deal of pleasure in communicating enthusiastically with her patients and thoroughly explaining the processes required from beginning through to procedure and healing time. I have been to many types of physicians, but have rarely seen one as genuinely interested in both her patients as well as the expected results from her artistic work. I am in the healing stage at this time and feeling much better than I anticipated! I underwent micro laser facial treatment with fat implantation to cheeks and lips; breast augmentation with lift; tummy tuck and hip liposuction as well. I realize that I have a number of months in which to see final results of the tummy tuck, however I am experiencing very little to no discomfort during this time. I have already recommended Dr. Fox and my results will speak volumes that the printed rating can not! Thank you Dr. Fox for your artistic expertise and warm personality in dealing with us as your patients.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Fox for 4 years now and I LOVE the results. She is a compassionate and caring doctor who really knows what she is doing. I couldn't be happier! I had an eye, neck, and face lift. 10 years just disappeared! She is amazing and so is the entire staff that work for her. I went to several doctors in the area before making my decision, and I made the right one. I choose her. Thank you Dr. Fox.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

In March I had a blepharoplastic with Dr Fox, she did an amazing job the incisions where made inside the lid so not visible scars. The result is unbelievable she took off me at least five years, and just nine days ago I went back and had a Mini Tumytuck. She did great, I have no bruising at all, the pain was minimal I took the pain pills just the first two days, and even when I can not tell what my final result is going to be, I can tell that so far so good!! I also wants to thanks Ms. King the nurse that came to my house, She is very helpful!! Dr Fox is fantastic with a lot of knowledge in what she does. I would recommend her to any one.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Fox approximately 5 years and will never go anywhere else. She has done many procedures on me and thr last one I had never done before was fat transfer. I absolutely love the results. In my lips and cheeks and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Terrible experience and would not recommend to anyone!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. Fox is a perfectionist. There are many surgeons in town, but there is only one Dr. Fox. She is excellent at what she does and I am so pleased with my surgery! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a surgeon who truly cares and is a perfectionist at what she does. I couldn't be more pleased with my breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I am 57 years old and felt I had aged prematurely since the loss of our daughter. I looked sad and angry when I saw my reflection. I decided to research plastic surgeons in NYC and in Naples. I was looking for a female surgeon who is an "artist", a caring individual, and looks at every detail. I found all that and more in Dr. Elizabeth Fox. Her staff, surgery center, recovery center, and nurses helped me feel relaxed before, during, and after my surgery. I am so glad I decided to extend my stay in the recovery center for a second night. The level of care and attention I received made my recovery very easy. I did not bruise and did not experience any pain. I had a neck lift, lower face, lower eye blepharoplasty, and laser under my eyes. It has been 6 months since my surgery, and I am thrilled with the results. I look like myself, happier and younger. I think life might hold more adventures for me. Thank you, Dr. Fox!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Elizabeth Fox's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1992)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Molina
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Needed a revsion and although i was told it would be nominal, it wad not. No response to calls or letter expressing my comcern about this. Very disappointing.!..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My gentleman partner actually did research on recommended plastic surgeons in Naples prior to my also choosing to use her services. From day 1 we were both v..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Fox for 4 years now and I LOVE the results. She is a compassionate and caring doctor who really knows what she is doing. I couldn't be ..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In March I had a blepharoplastic with Dr Fox, she did an amazing job the incisions where made inside the lid so not visible scars. The result is unbelievable sh..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Fox approximately 5 years and will never go anywhere else. She has done many procedures on me and thr last one I had never done before..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fox is a wonderful doctor, calming & informed & patient, & excellent at what she does! I am very happy with my results & will go back again!"

September 25, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience and would not recommend to anyone!!"

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fox is a perfectionist. There are many surgeons in town, but there is only one Dr. Fox. She is excellent at what she does and I am so pleased with my surg..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 57 years old and felt I had aged prematurely since the loss of our daughter. I looked sad and angry when I saw my reflection. I decided to research plast..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "More than just a great surgeon, she's an artist. I couldn't be happier with my results"

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many thanks to Dr. Fox and her amazing staff for giving me a second chance to have the young, energetic and healthy physique I enjoyed as a younger woman. At ..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let me start by saying I LOVE Dr. Fox! I had consulted a few other plastic surgeons before Dr. Fox. I was really nervous about having a face neck lift, but D..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 58 and never had any procedures done before Dr. Fox. I was seeking a cosmetic surgeon because I was very unhappy with my neck and hated my profile. I was..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. FOX for the first time four years ago and won't ever go to anyone else. I have had a full face lift, eyes done, fat transfer, lips and my tummy. ..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After two children, and a large amount of weight loss, I needed some real help on my stomach. I did a lot of research on plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. E..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with my face, neck and arm lift. Staying over night for 2 nights under the care of Kim and Sammy is worth every penny. My appoint..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Thinking about using Dr. Fox for plastic surgery? Think again because this is what you will get: Initial consultation = Great lady and interested in "making y..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I should have listened to the reviews about Dr. Fox being dismissive and rude. I was happy with my tummy tuck but the way I have been treated after is insane. A..."

September 10, 2014