Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Fox

I went to Dr Fox a year ago for her waist cinching tummy tuck. But this last spring when I went to a garden event I didn't realize how good I looked until I tried on the dress I wore the year before.  My waist was so loose on a previously tight dress. A tummy tuck should not only reduce the extra skin and fat but it's the tightening that is the key I believe.  The overnight stay was a joy and the contact with Dr Fox and her nurses was very comforting. They should be done the way she does them.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Beautiful work. Has an artist''s hand. Very happy with my results. Planing on more work soon!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

6 months ago I decided to plan a laser treatment. I saw two plastic surgeons in town before I saw Dr. Fox. The others were predictable in the way that I thought they were very price oriented. Most people don't favor going into Doctor's offices. During the consultation I felt respected with details of what I needed and what my healing time was. I went into the laser procedure two weeks later and was not afraid. Very minimal discomfort and the healing time of 3 days was accurate. The laser did exactly what I had hoped for and I thought the entire experience was very positive. I had all the facility phone numbers in the event I needed to reach them.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr Fox for 5 years for Juvederm and botox. I wouldn't trust my face to any other dr. She makes me look natural, just younger. No one can even tell I get anything done. She is amazing and so is her staff

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Walked in and was greeted by a wonderful staff who knew exactly what to offer for skin care and was truly amazed by how attentive Dr. Fox is. Had a wonderful experience not only getting my skin freshened up, but also tried out Thermiva and absolutely loved it!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Fox and her staff are very helpful, caring, and wonderful caregivers before and after surgery. I am very happy with my procedure and would recommend Dr. Fox to everyone. thank you Dr. Fox

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Love Dr. Fox! She takes great care of me, I have never felt so beautiful. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me, listening to my needs, and giving great suggestions.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Incredibly professional and knowledgable about best procedures for optimum results! I would highly recommend Dr. Fox and her team.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Absolutely the best! She cared about you as a person as well as a patient. She offers great suggestions. Her work is artistic not plastic. She is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Fox for a few years. After interviewing quite a few surgeons I chose her due to her artistic approach and her caring manner. She does not leave you with a plastic surgery look but rather a refreshed and healthy look. She is caring and very interested in you as a person and a patient. I would highly recommend her for any procedure for a male or female.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth Fox's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1992)

Avmed