Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Fox

The best experience I have had with any doctor. Her staff is amazing and Dr. fox work is impeccable and not overdone. I am so grateful to have found them.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Fox and the staff made me very comfortable and I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I'm one of those people who have been taken care of by Dr. Elizabeth Fox for over ten years and this is my first review. What made me write this is that I finally admitted to my golfing ladies that I had a little help with my face, stomach, and yes even chest.I always got lots of compliments and never wanted to let them know I was cheating. Well, that all changed because when a few of my girlfriends went to Dr Fox for a sundry things face, arms , tummy, fillers. I saw first hand what an amazing impact it was on their happiness. I felt the giver of Joy! It seems we all have a kick in our step, we feel beautiful and happy. Each looking better totally natural and lovely. So I decided to spread the joy. If you ever want any plastic surgery really Dr. Elizabeth Fox is good at everything. Then do your life a favor and meet her. You will understand then what you can be. Feeling good about yourself as you age is priceless.

Submitted April 11, 2017

I am no stranger to plastic surgery. As a matter of a fact I am quite experienced. I have had surgery from head to toe and not because I'm vain just because I have bad genes. Well most of the time I never expected perfection. When I had surgery on my nose in Ohio two years ago it was imperfect. When I did my tummy tuck the surgeon in Chicago left extra skin at the ends of my incision. So when I came to Dr Fox for a facelift I still thought maybe I wouldn't. Well I had to write a review Because.... Not only did my facelift look just as great. She also asked if she could put a little fat injection (no charge) on my nose area that was crooked and I can't believe it it looks straight now. Amazing! And my extra skin the other surgeon left is gone from my tummy tuck. Now expecting my facelift to be good is one thing. But making my other surgeries look great is another. I'm impressed and very thankful !! She is the best. So happy.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I never wanted a facelift. I always thought they were for those other superficial people. I take care of myself and work out so I thought that I could control my aging process. Well.. news flash!! Age caught up with me at 62 I knew that I couldn't stand looking in the mirror and taking photos of myself wasn't an option. Family photos with my grandchildren gave me a wake up call. I needed to figure out how to do this and still look like myself!! After a two year journey, seeing every plastic surgeon in Naples and Ft. Myers and even some in Ohio. I analyzed, I talked to and looked at before and after photos. Finally I met the right Physician...I knew she was it! Not only had I seen a couple of her facelifts with my friends, but liked the way she spoke and her staff wasn't fake or phony. She was accessible and very detailed about what I was to expect. The experience was so much better than Dr. Fox described.. almost pleasant. I felt awake and good after the procedure. She told me two weeks to be able to go out in public, but in one week I was out and about. I look so natural but at least 15 years younger. Maybe even better than I was... But I feel that I am still me. 5 stars for the entire experience. I wrote this because so many women are afraid to get anything done because so many bad facelifts are out there. I found a great amazing plastic surgeon and am happier than ever!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Fox is very skilled at what she does and I am truly amazed at her wonderful work that corrected another surgeon's. My face lift seemed to be a success at first, but then different wrinkles began to appear near the areas where I had the procedure. I went in for a consult where she told me how she would correct the issue and that was the exact result I was looking for and finally received. Thank you Dr. Fox!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I went to Dr Fox a year ago for her waist cinching tummy tuck. But this last spring when I went to a garden event I didn't realize how good I looked until I tried on the dress I wore the year before.  My waist was so loose on a previously tight dress. A tummy tuck should not only reduce the extra skin and fat but it's the tightening that is the key I believe.  The overnight stay was a joy and the contact with Dr Fox and her nurses was very comforting. They should be done the way she does them.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Beautiful work. Has an artist''s hand. Very happy with my results. Planing on more work soon!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

6 months ago I decided to plan a laser treatment. I saw two plastic surgeons in town before I saw Dr. Fox. The others were predictable in the way that I thought they were very price oriented. Most people don't favor going into Doctor's offices. During the consultation I felt respected with details of what I needed and what my healing time was. I went into the laser procedure two weeks later and was not afraid. Very minimal discomfort and the healing time of 3 days was accurate. The laser did exactly what I had hoped for and I thought the entire experience was very positive. I had all the facility phone numbers in the event I needed to reach them.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr Fox for 5 years for Juvederm and botox. I wouldn't trust my face to any other dr. She makes me look natural, just younger. No one can even tell I get anything done. She is amazing and so is her staff

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth Fox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Elizabeth Fox, M.D. in Naples is a fully trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a background in general surgery. She studied at one of the best plastic surgery programs in the country. Her mentor was the pioneer of endoscopic, minimal scar cosmetic surgery. Her specialty includes male and female facelifts and mid-facelifts, which returns the malar fat pad (cheek fat) to its original position by remodeling the tissue beneath the skin. The structures are elevated to a more youthful position. Along with these procedures, Dr. Fox performs endoscopic browlifts, neck lifts and eyelid surgery as well as breast and body surgery. She is a surgeon who has aesthetic sensibility and the ability to artistically innovate, create, and execute a plan while preserving and enhancing her patient’s individuality, with an uncompromising commitment to quality, not quantity. Elizabeth Fox, MD in Naples has further enhanced her manual dexterity with her violin and piano performances. In addition, her concept of design and form is honed by her study of great works of art since childhood. Facelifts are artistic procedures that require a three-dimensional awareness, elegance of form and design. When one implements those concepts, the results are refreshing and natural. For more information CONTACT US 239-262-8585

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Florida