Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Fox

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Fox for a few years. After interviewing quite a few surgeons I chose her due to her artistic approach and her caring manner. She does not leave you with a plastic surgery look but rather a refreshed and healthy look. She is caring and very interested in you as a person and a patient. I would highly recommend her for any procedure for a male or female.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I have to admit I hate writing reviews Basically who am I to tell other people what to do. But..., my girlfriends and I ( about 7 of them ) are too lazy to write stuff when we are happy. I'm here to tell you as a woman that I was cautious to go to a female physician. Wasn't sure they had my best interest. But when I met Dr Fox I immediately felt at ease. She has this Mother Earth way about her. I came in for a breast lift and she told me I needed a tummy tuck. ( which was less expensive than a breast lift ) I can barely see my incision. I'm wearing bikinis. I think I have a better body now than in my 20's. Breast lift next. I have lost 12 pounds since surgery. I think I'm so tight there is no room for food. Dr Elizabeth Fox is real and does everything for the safety and consideration of her patients. I know she will always be my plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am a 56 year old female who just had a phenomenal eye, face and next lift done by the ONE & ONLY DR. ELIZABETH FOX!!, March 2016. She is a true PERFECTIONIST and a BRILLIANT plastic surgeon. Her attention to detail is IMPECCABLE and after the surgery I look just like myself, but 10 years younger!! WOW!!. Dr. Fox has the most gifted ARTISTIC hands ever known. She is such an amazing, positive human being, her uplifting Spirit is so contagious, I truly just love her!!! My overnight experience was unbelievable. Many thanks to Kim & Sam who took such great care of me, treated me like a queen, loved Kim's chicken soup, so yummy! Thank you to Mary & Carlos who were so attentive and kind. THANK YOU DR. FOX for this BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE!! You are the BEST!!! GODBLESS you & your staff forever. I look forever to future touch ups !!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Fox is does incredible work! She is dedicated and truly loves what she does and it shows in her results! I can tell you that she listened to me and I felt completely comfortable in her hands. Not only did she direct me in the best route, but she delivered the best results for my goals. I got out of the experience exactly what I was hoping for and more! I recommend her to anyone looking to feel their best!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Fox is amazing person inside and out! She takes her time and actually listens to you and any concerns that you might have. She corrected what another plastic surgeon messed up on me. Not only did she correct it but she went above and beyond to make any scars I might have disappear. She is not a doctor with the "next: mentality. You know she actually cares about you! If your looking for a plastic surgeon STOP you found the best one!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Fox has a wonderful bedside manner! Both her and her staff were awesome throughout the whole process and I would recommend them to anyone. My surgery went smoothly and my results are amazingly! The incision lines are perfect. I will be coming back to Dr. Fox in the future and have already referred my friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Fox, is an amazing surgeon! She absolutely loves what she does and it shows with her procedures! She hides nothing from you. One of the most honest physicians I have ever known and she has no problem explaining what she feels will be the best way to achieve the results you desire. Her staff is wonderful and extremely helpful. I had a ton of questions and she and her staff were so helpful in answering every single concern. She is a perfectionist and an artist. If you have been questioning having plastic surgery, go to Dr. Fox. There are plenty of surgeons in town, but only 1 Dr. Fox. If you want the best, she is it!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Needed a revsion and although i was told it would be nominal, it wad not. No response to calls or letter expressing my comcern about this. Very disappointing.! Had another surgeon do the revision He did alot more work with a much better result. She and her staff were always very nice but you need more than that. After all, I didnt perform the surgery resulting in the need for a revision. Anesthesia cost, is understandable, but the rest should have been nothing.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

My gentleman partner actually did research on recommended plastic surgeons in Naples prior to my also choosing to use her services. From day 1 we were both very impressed with both her knowledge in answering a myriad of questions as well as her emphasis in describing an artists view of her work. It is quite obvious that she loves her chosen profession. To her it appears to be one in which she receives a great deal of pleasure in communicating enthusiastically with her patients and thoroughly explaining the processes required from beginning through to procedure and healing time. I have been to many types of physicians, but have rarely seen one as genuinely interested in both her patients as well as the expected results from her artistic work. I am in the healing stage at this time and feeling much better than I anticipated! I underwent micro laser facial treatment with fat implantation to cheeks and lips; breast augmentation with lift; tummy tuck and hip liposuction as well. I realize that I have a number of months in which to see final results of the tummy tuck, however I am experiencing very little to no discomfort during this time. I have already recommended Dr. Fox and my results will speak volumes that the printed rating can not! Thank you Dr. Fox for your artistic expertise and warm personality in dealing with us as your patients.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. Elizabeth Fox's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1992)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio
Molina
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best! She cared about you as a person as well as a patient. She offers great suggestions. Her work is artistic not plastic. She is one of a kind!..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Fox for a few years. After interviewing quite a few surgeons I chose her due to her artistic approach and her caring manner. She doe..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to admit I hate writing reviews Basically who am I to tell other people what to do. But..., my girlfriends and I ( about 7 of them ) are too lazy to wr..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 56 year old female who just had a phenomenal eye, face and next lift done by the ONE & ONLY DR. ELIZABETH FOX!!, March 2016. She is a true PERFECTIONIST ..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fox is does incredible work! She is dedicated and truly loves what she does and it shows in her results! I can tell you that she listened to me and I felt c..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fox is amazing person inside and out! She takes her time and actually listens to you and any concerns that you might have. She corrected what another plasti..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fox has a wonderful bedside manner! Both her and her staff were awesome throughout the whole process and I would recommend them to anyone. My surgery went..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fox, is an amazing surgeon! She absolutely loves what she does and it shows with her procedures! She hides nothing from you. One of the most honest physicia..."

February 14, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Needed a revsion and although i was told it would be nominal, it wad not. No response to calls or letter expressing my comcern about this. Very disappointing.!..."

February 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My gentleman partner actually did research on recommended plastic surgeons in Naples prior to my also choosing to use her services. From day 1 we were both v..."

October 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Fox for 4 years now and I LOVE the results. She is a compassionate and caring doctor who really knows what she is doing. I couldn't be ..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In March I had a blepharoplastic with Dr Fox, she did an amazing job the incisions where made inside the lid so not visible scars. The result is unbelievable sh..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Fox approximately 5 years and will never go anywhere else. She has done many procedures on me and thr last one I had never done before..."

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fox is a wonderful doctor, calming & informed & patient, & excellent at what she does! I am very happy with my results & will go back again!"

September 25, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience and would not recommend to anyone!!"

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fox is a perfectionist. There are many surgeons in town, but there is only one Dr. Fox. She is excellent at what she does and I am so pleased with my surg..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 57 years old and felt I had aged prematurely since the loss of our daughter. I looked sad and angry when I saw my reflection. I decided to research plast..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "More than just a great surgeon, she's an artist. I couldn't be happier with my results"

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Many thanks to Dr. Fox and her amazing staff for giving me a second chance to have the young, energetic and healthy physique I enjoyed as a younger woman. At ..."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let me start by saying I LOVE Dr. Fox! I had consulted a few other plastic surgeons before Dr. Fox. I was really nervous about having a face neck lift, but D..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 58 and never had any procedures done before Dr. Fox. I was seeking a cosmetic surgeon because I was very unhappy with my neck and hated my profile. I was..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. FOX for the first time four years ago and won't ever go to anyone else. I have had a full face lift, eyes done, fat transfer, lips and my tummy. ..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After two children, and a large amount of weight loss, I needed some real help on my stomach. I did a lot of research on plastic surgeons before selecting Dr. E..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with my face, neck and arm lift. Staying over night for 2 nights under the care of Kim and Sammy is worth every penny. My appoint..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Thinking about using Dr. Fox for plastic surgery? Think again because this is what you will get: Initial consultation = Great lady and interested in "making y..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I should have listened to the reviews about Dr. Fox being dismissive and rude. I was happy with my tummy tuck but the way I have been treated after is insane. A..."

September 10, 2014