Dr. Elizabeth Fox

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Fox

My experience at Doctor Fox's One Place Wellness was exceptional. The staff was very attentive and the Dr Fox was very gentle. I would recommend going to One Place Wellness to everyone. I had very little pain and all my friends and family were amazed at how young and fresh I look. Thank you again to the doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I normally do not feel comfortable writing reviews but in this case my experience w this establishment was something I felt I needed to share. I have been to many other doctors for fillers, work ect. I never felt pleased w my results and how much they charged or how the staff would deal w me when I wasn’t happy. When I came to Dr. fox I was nervous and immediately after being greeted by her warm, friendly staff I was put at ease and could breath again. Dr. Fox actually took the most time talking to me and telling me my options and what would be best for me. I have never been happier w my result and I will continue to see her because it was the best I’ve had. I hope I’m helping anyone who was having the same fears and experiences w other doctors bc I don’t lie and I normally wouldn’t even leave a review but it was that good.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

I'm beautiful and I am feeling young again. Thank you Doctor Fox for making me feel pretty again. She is a real artist. And I really adore her staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

My life has improved beyond my wildest dreams. HIghly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

An outstanding plastic surgeon with the hands of an artist and an eye for perfection. I have trusted her completely and she has delivered beautiful, natural results. OUTSTANDING!!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I was so impressed with Dr Fox and her staff. Professional, friendly, understanding. and most of all the results were beautiful. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

Dr. Fox was recommended to me by a girlfriend and I am so happy with my results. I would highly recommend her. She is very thorough and professional from the consultation through the procedure. Her staff is also very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

The best I have ever gone to. I give her 5 stars. She is so professional I have gone to many plastic surgeons and none compare to her. Loretta Koop

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

The most talented, bright, down to earth Plastic surgeon you will meet. She did an awesome face lift and neck lift for me. She has the gift to make you feel at ease, spends all the time you want or need discussing your procedure and any concerns you may have. Had I not met this incredible plastic surgeon I most probably would not have had it done. Great office staff as well! I was fortunate to have met her! PS: I had become widowed and found myself back in to the dating scene. This put the kick back into my step!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

The best experience I have had with any doctor. Her staff is amazing and Dr. fox work is impeccable and not overdone. I am so grateful to have found them.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Elizabeth Fox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Elizabeth Fox, M.D. in Naples is a fully trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a background in general surgery. She studied at one of the best plastic surgery programs in the country. Her mentor was the pioneer of endoscopic, minimal scar cosmetic surgery. Her specialty includes male and female facelifts and mid-facelifts, which returns the malar fat pad (cheek fat) to its original position by remodeling the tissue beneath the skin. The structures are elevated to a more youthful position. Along with these procedures, Dr. Fox performs endoscopic browlifts, neck lifts and eyelid surgery as well as breast and body surgery. She is a surgeon who has aesthetic sensibility and the ability to artistically innovate, create, and execute a plan while preserving and enhancing her patient’s individuality, with an uncompromising commitment to quality, not quantity. Elizabeth Fox, MD in Naples has further enhanced her manual dexterity with her violin and piano performances. In addition, her concept of design and form is honed by her study of great works of art since childhood. Facelifts are artistic procedures that require a three-dimensional awareness, elegance of form and design. When one implements those concepts, the results are refreshing and natural. For more information CONTACT US 239-262-8585

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1992)

Sagamore Health Network