Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Fox

Dr. Fox and her staff are very helpful, caring, and wonderful caregivers before and after surgery. I am very happy with my procedure and would recommend Dr. Fox to everyone. thank you Dr. Fox

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Love Dr. Fox! She takes great care of me, I have never felt so beautiful. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me, listening to my needs, and giving great suggestions.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Incredibly professional and knowledgable about best procedures for optimum results! I would highly recommend Dr. Fox and her team.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Absolutely the best! She cared about you as a person as well as a patient. She offers great suggestions. Her work is artistic not plastic. She is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Fox for a few years. After interviewing quite a few surgeons I chose her due to her artistic approach and her caring manner. She does not leave you with a plastic surgery look but rather a refreshed and healthy look. She is caring and very interested in you as a person and a patient. I would highly recommend her for any procedure for a male or female.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I have to admit I hate writing reviews Basically who am I to tell other people what to do. But..., my girlfriends and I ( about 7 of them ) are too lazy to write stuff when we are happy. I'm here to tell you as a woman that I was cautious to go to a female physician. Wasn't sure they had my best interest. But when I met Dr Fox I immediately felt at ease. She has this Mother Earth way about her. I came in for a breast lift and she told me I needed a tummy tuck. ( which was less expensive than a breast lift ) I can barely see my incision. I'm wearing bikinis. I think I have a better body now than in my 20's. Breast lift next. I have lost 12 pounds since surgery. I think I'm so tight there is no room for food. Dr Elizabeth Fox is real and does everything for the safety and consideration of her patients. I know she will always be my plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I am a 56 year old female who just had a phenomenal eye, face and next lift done by the ONE & ONLY DR. ELIZABETH FOX!!, March 2016. She is a true PERFECTIONIST and a BRILLIANT plastic surgeon. Her attention to detail is IMPECCABLE and after the surgery I look just like myself, but 10 years younger!! WOW!!. Dr. Fox has the most gifted ARTISTIC hands ever known. She is such an amazing, positive human being, her uplifting Spirit is so contagious, I truly just love her!!! My overnight experience was unbelievable. Many thanks to Kim & Sam who took such great care of me, treated me like a queen, loved Kim's chicken soup, so yummy! Thank you to Mary & Carlos who were so attentive and kind. THANK YOU DR. FOX for this BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE!! You are the BEST!!! GODBLESS you & your staff forever. I look forever to future touch ups !!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Fox is does incredible work! She is dedicated and truly loves what she does and it shows in her results! I can tell you that she listened to me and I felt completely comfortable in her hands. Not only did she direct me in the best route, but she delivered the best results for my goals. I got out of the experience exactly what I was hoping for and more! I recommend her to anyone looking to feel their best!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Fox is amazing person inside and out! She takes her time and actually listens to you and any concerns that you might have. She corrected what another plastic surgeon messed up on me. Not only did she correct it but she went above and beyond to make any scars I might have disappear. She is not a doctor with the "next: mentality. You know she actually cares about you! If your looking for a plastic surgeon STOP you found the best one!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Fox has a wonderful bedside manner! Both her and her staff were awesome throughout the whole process and I would recommend them to anyone. My surgery went smoothly and my results are amazingly! The incision lines are perfect. I will be coming back to Dr. Fox in the future and have already referred my friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth Fox's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1992)