Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Fox

I never wanted a facelift. I always thought they were for those other superficial people. I take care of myself and work out so I thought that I could control my aging process. Well.. news flash!! Age caught up with me at 62 I knew that I couldn't stand looking in the mirror and taking photos of myself wasn't an option. Family photos with my grandchildren gave me a wake up call. I needed to figure out how to do this and still look like myself!! After a two year journey, seeing every plastic surgeon in Naples and Ft. Myers and even some in Ohio. I analyzed, I talked to and looked at before and after photos. Finally I met the right Physician...I knew she was it! Not only had I seen a couple of her facelifts with my friends, but liked the way she spoke and her staff wasn't fake or phony. She was accessible and very detailed about what I was to expect. The experience was so much better than Dr. Fox described.. almost pleasant. I felt awake and good after the procedure. She told me two weeks to be able to go out in public, but in one week I was out and about. I look so natural but at least 15 years younger. Maybe even better than I was... But I feel that I am still me. 5 stars for the entire experience. I wrote this because so many women are afraid to get anything done because so many bad facelifts are out there. I found a great amazing plastic surgeon and am happier than ever!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Fox is very skilled at what she does and I am truly amazed at her wonderful work that corrected another surgeon's. My face lift seemed to be a success at first, but then different wrinkles began to appear near the areas where I had the procedure. I went in for a consult where she told me how she would correct the issue and that was the exact result I was looking for and finally received. Thank you Dr. Fox!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I went to Dr Fox a year ago for her waist cinching tummy tuck. But this last spring when I went to a garden event I didn't realize how good I looked until I tried on the dress I wore the year before.  My waist was so loose on a previously tight dress. A tummy tuck should not only reduce the extra skin and fat but it's the tightening that is the key I believe.  The overnight stay was a joy and the contact with Dr Fox and her nurses was very comforting. They should be done the way she does them.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Beautiful work. Has an artist''s hand. Very happy with my results. Planing on more work soon!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

6 months ago I decided to plan a laser treatment. I saw two plastic surgeons in town before I saw Dr. Fox. The others were predictable in the way that I thought they were very price oriented. Most people don't favor going into Doctor's offices. During the consultation I felt respected with details of what I needed and what my healing time was. I went into the laser procedure two weeks later and was not afraid. Very minimal discomfort and the healing time of 3 days was accurate. The laser did exactly what I had hoped for and I thought the entire experience was very positive. I had all the facility phone numbers in the event I needed to reach them.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr Fox for 5 years for Juvederm and botox. I wouldn't trust my face to any other dr. She makes me look natural, just younger. No one can even tell I get anything done. She is amazing and so is her staff

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Walked in and was greeted by a wonderful staff who knew exactly what to offer for skin care and was truly amazed by how attentive Dr. Fox is. Had a wonderful experience not only getting my skin freshened up, but also tried out Thermiva and absolutely loved it!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr. Fox and her staff are very helpful, caring, and wonderful caregivers before and after surgery. I am very happy with my procedure and would recommend Dr. Fox to everyone. thank you Dr. Fox

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Love Dr. Fox! She takes great care of me, I have never felt so beautiful. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me, listening to my needs, and giving great suggestions.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Incredibly professional and knowledgable about best procedures for optimum results! I would highly recommend Dr. Fox and her team.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth Fox's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1992)