Dr. Brandon Kallman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brandon Kallman

My right cheek was swollen. I was misdiagnosed from 5 different doctors over the course of 2 years which cost me over 10k. Dr. Brandon Kallman properly diagnosed me in less than 1 minute. My buccal fat pad was swollen. After googling buccal fat pad it was so obvious. How did 5 doctors misdiagnose me? Because they were uneducated. The sad part is one Dr. by the name of Dr. Rafael Acra located in Coral Gables inject 7 vials of hyaluronic in my cheek. Yes, I said SEVEN! I have no natural tissue left in my right cheek. Meanwhile he told me the acid was 'SAFE". I literally almost cried when Dr. Kallman told me it was my fat pad. He too couldn't believe what I had experienced. We schedule the surgery which was seamless. The procedure took about an hour. Zero pain, zero bruising, slight swelling for 3 days and no scar because he went in through the inside of my mouth. Dr. Brandon Kallman is my hero. I hated looking at myself in my mirror and now I finally feel normal again. He will be my plastic surgeon for ever! I have seen his work on others and it is flawless. His face lifts and especially the neck lifts are so amazing. I highly highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Amazing experience from Day 1 - I was hesitant about my surgery until I spoke to Dr. Kallman and his wife Miranda - I was afraid of looking unnatural as I was going from a small A to getting implants which felt insane. They were so reassuring of how natural they could make me look and I must say I am beyond ecstatic with my result. The recovery has been surprisingly easy and pain free and I just love how I feel - on top of that Miranda and Dr. Kallman have been there to provide assistance throughout the way - overall amazing Doctor and team!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

My experience with Dr. Kallman was nothing short of amazing! I am 4 days post-op from my breast augmentation and back at work taking no pain meds. From the day of my consult he and his wife Miranda have been so helpful and accommodating to me, answering all of my questions along the way and giving me the exact results I wanted. The recovery has been unbelievably easy and I am so beyond happy with the outcome of my surgery!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

From the moment I met Dr. Kallman and Miranda, I felt at ease. I was really nervous about my breast augmentation and they made the whole process feel like a breeze.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Love the work I had done. Very nice office and office consultations.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

My entire surgical experience with Dr. Kallman, from the moment, that Denni and Miranda greeted me, through the preparation, surgery, and aftercare fell nothing short of incredible. Dr. K's expertise, artistry, and professionalism combined with his wonderful bedside manner, personality, and compassion, gave me the confidence I needed to make my decision to have my surgery with him. Miranda is a stunning example of his artistry and impeccable attention to detail while attaining a natural look. What an amazing advertisement of perfection. Had I known what I did after my surgery, I would have had zero apprehension. The entire surgical staff at the Memorial West was fantastic and they made me feel so at ease and relaxed. I had several procedures on my face and Dr. K assured me that his goal is always, Not to make me look different but just the best version of myself. I can now personally attest to his mantra. Tomorrow will only be 6 days since my surgery and the healing process has been exceptional. To have the amount of work I had done and have almost no bruising is unthinkable. Although I still have some expected swelling, Dr. K's sensational work is already apparent. I am beyond happy with his extraordinary work. I feel beautiful and I have not felt like that in a long time. ​I'm so happy that I made my choice to have my surgery with Dr. Kallman. He is much more than just a surgeon. He is an artist! It's very hard to find a doctor with such great technical skill and yet be so humble and fun to be around. If you land on my review, look no further. You have found your doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr. Kallman did an amazing job on my rhinoplasty. I was having issues breathing and Dr. Kallman knew exactly what to do. He and his office made me feel comfortable. I am thrilled with the result and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a rhinoplasty or other plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Just had a facelift and from my first visit thru my surgery and post surgery, I have felt safe and comfortable. Everything was explained to me in detail and my results were better than I have expected

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

AMAZING/PAINLESS/SCARLESS/LIFE CHANGING/LONG LASTING/NATURAL TRANSPLANT Dr. Kallman, his wife Miranda/nurse and staff were awesome in their enthusiasm, communication, education and follow-up from beginning to now post 2 weeks FAT TRANSPLANT . FAT lipo from my stomach and hips and injected with minor needles after spinning for proper cells into my brow frown, eyes,cheeks,labial folds,temple areas and hands. The procedure scheduled for Friday 01/25/2019 under Anastasia 2 1/2 hours, went flawlessly from beginning to end. Post 3 days, I was without face bruising, minus stomach and love handle fat slightly bruised on hips, no girdle and able to resume work on Monday as a Speech-Language Pathologist providing skilled therapy face to face. Prior surgery: Breast implants under the muscle and rhinoplasty at 27YO and brow lift at 40's YO both of which were very evasive in nature, requiring a longer healing time, restrictions,cuts and stitches. Fat transplant with Dr. Kallman has been the most exciting, least painful and best results I have experienced thus far. When I met Dr. Kallman for the first time at his Hollywood office, above was his recommendations and per my request Dr. Kallman used an anti-ageing injection around my eye area (crows feet) flawlessly, great results. What a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Kallman his work ethics, talent, bedside mannerisms ability to communicate in detail visually and verbally point on!!! Go see him, change your look and life, you deserve it!!! Follow up 2/19 and looking forward to seeing Dr. Kallman and staff. Live your Best Life!! Rebecca Siegel M.S.,CCC-SLP

Submitted February 8, 2019

It was an awesome experience!!! Dr. Kallman and Ms. Miranda were extremely profesional and very helpful . They took the time to make me feel very comfortable . I am extremely happy with the results and their service.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Brandon Kallman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Over 25 years of experience which enable this Artist to make changes to your face and body, which are going to be seen by family and friends as brilliant changes which never make you look DONE!!! I pride myself on the most natural results possible with great corrections to turn back the time clock. but not make you look like a different person.

• Italian
  • Spanish

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1984)

• Rhinoplasty