Dr. Brandon Kallman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brandon Kallman

My right cheek was swollen. I was misdiagnosed from 5 different doctors over the course of 2 years which cost me over 10k. Dr. Brandon Kallman properly diagnosed me in less than 1 minute. My buccal fat pad was swollen. After googling buccal fat pad it was so obvious. How did 5 doctors misdiagnose me? Because they were uneducated. The sad part is one Dr. by the name of Dr. Rafael Acra located in Coral Gables inject 7 vials of hyaluronic in my cheek. Yes, I said SEVEN! I have no natural tissue left in my right cheek. Meanwhile he told me the acid was 'SAFE". I literally almost cried when Dr. Kallman told me it was my fat pad. He too couldn't believe what I had experienced. We schedule the surgery which was seamless. The procedure took about an hour. Zero pain, zero bruising, slight swelling for 3 days and no scar because he went in through the inside of my mouth. Dr. Brandon Kallman is my hero. I hated looking at myself in my mirror and now I finally feel normal again. He will be my plastic surgeon for ever! I have seen his work on others and it is flawless. His face lifts and especially the neck lifts are so amazing. I highly highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

This is my first time doing a review of anything, so I aim to do it honestly. I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Kallman on October 29th of this year. I had a previous consultation with another doctor, who had great before and after pictures, was highly recognized and recommended. My consultation with him was quick and impersonal. Nothing like what you will experience with Dr. Kallman. Dr Kallaman and his assistant Miranda were warm and understanding from the get-go. They answered all my questions thoroughly and patiently, and gave me answers for questions I didn't even know I had. They took their time to explain to me the procedure and the logistics of the operation. This is a man with over 20+ years of experience and incredible bed side manners. He made me feel as though my results and my expectations were important not only to me but to him as well. I felt like I was more than just a dollar sign, which is something I did experience with my other consultation. As a word of advice, look for a doctor who takes their time to understand you and your wishes. Watch out not only for the pictures showcasing their work but also the manner in which they treat you in, which is a reflection of how they will treat your operation. I think it is important to note that I experienced ZERO bruising. (Which means he was extremely careful and delicate). I only took pain medication the day post surgery and the morning after. THATS IT. I didn't even have to take Tylenol. I was completely off everything the next day. While I know everyone heals at different rates, I do want to acknowledge Dr. Kallman for that. Miranda texted me everyday for a week post surgery. I found that incredibly reassuring. I felt like I was being watched for and taken care of. They make themselves very available to you and any questions that might arise after your surgery. I feel happier than what I thought I would with my results. Especially for not even being 3 weeks post op, I am extremely impressed. This man knows what he is doing. You don't have to take my word for it, go ahead and experience it yourself. You wont regret it! :)

flag | Submitted November 17, 2019

I had surgery a little over a year ago (not with Dr Kallman). I went in for a septoplasty with an ENT, very content the way my nose looked, and a plastic surgeon convinced me I needed an unnecessary surgery. She insisted I needed a silicone implant immediately, and she guaranteed the implant would not change the way I looked. Once I healed and could finally see what my nose looked like : I now had a bump on my nose, crooked implant, and the tip of my nose started to droop). After that, I went to see three different plastic surgeons (Dr. Kallman was one of them). He was the only one that took the time to explain what went wrong in me previous surgery, what he could to do fix it, how he would do it, and what to expect throughout the whole process. He and his wife, Miranda, made me feel comfortable since the very beginning, this is why I decided to pick him as my surgeon. They are the nicest people ever! They are so easy to talk to and made sure I was comfortable and understood everything that was to be done. They didn't try sugar coating or overselling what they could/would do. Very straight forward, they put everything in terms that you'll understand, and will walk you through each and every step. They checked in on me multiple times a day for a week after surgery, and then kept checking in every other day. It has been 2 weeks since surgery and I am already very happy about the results. There is still quite a bit of bruising and swelling, particularly around the tip, but it already looks 10x better than the way it looked before surgery. It was a fantastic experience, will recommend Dr Kallman to anyone who is looking for a surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

The best you can get! Dr. Kallman is a miracle worker. Couldn’t be happier with everything!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

The entire experience was flawless. Dr kallman and his staff were incredibly kind and patient. Results were beyond expectations!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr Kallman performed rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, and fat transfer to cheeks to my face. I am Now, 7 weeks after surgery and loving the results. What I love the most is that my face doesn’t look “made” but natural. Dr Kallman made me a better looking version of myself. It was very subtle, skillful refinements that made the difference. Nobody commented to ask if I had any work done, just complimented me on how really good, refreshed, and beaming I looked. The entire process from pre-op to post op was highly professional. Dr Kallman and Miranda regularly checked in on me and stayed abreast of my recovery, even during the weekend. Dr Kallman’s technique is so refined, he performs his surgeries with such mastery and skill that my bruising was minimal. Pain and bleeding was less than negligible, which is not what you hear of other doctors’ surgeries, hence my fear going into the procedure. But it was again Dr Kallman’s technique and level of skill that made all the difference. After a mere 6 days I went completely without make-up to a birthday brunch and no one noticed anything. Mind you I had 3 !procedures done in my face just 6 days prior. This is how skillful, experienced and talented Dr Kallman is. Without any reservation I fully recommend Dr K and will, as I age, return myself for additional procedures. Thank you Dr Kallman.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Kallman. First off, him and his wife are phenomenal. They made me feel comfortable, and showed that they truly care about giving me the results I dreamed of. I went to Dr. Kallman to fix the poor results of a rude and careless surgeon. This surgeon not only gave me too big of implants, which worsened the gap I naturally have between my breasts, but he gave me unnecessary scars (he recommended a breast lift) at the age of 19. Dr. kallman is a superhero. He gave me implants that fit my body, he fixed the giant gap between my breasts, and he somehow made the scars paper thin, barely noticeable. I recommend all my friends to him. Not only are he and his wife beautifully intelligent, but they truly care about you and making sure your experience from start to finish is nothing short of perfect. THANK YOU for making me love my body again.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Dr. Kallman and staff are the best. Best decision I’ve ever made! I am typing this review 3 weeks post-op and the results have exceeded my expectations and continue to get better everyday. Breast augmentation is something I considered for years and I’m so happy I found Dr. Kallman. My recovery has been seamless and Miranda is always there to answer any questions I have. My only regret is not finding them sooner! If you want to look and feel fabulous, look no further!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr. Kallman exceeded my expectations in every aspect. I had consultations with other plastic surgeons before meeting Dr. Kallman, and even cancelled future consultations because I was sold on Dr. Kallman and confident he was the right surgeon for me. Throughout the entire process (consultation-post operation appt), I felt like I was on a team with Dr. Kallman, Miranda, and his staff in order to achieve the best results. And I cannot express how happy I am with the outcome. Dr. Kallman is an artist and I am so happy I chose him to perform my rhinoplasty!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Amazing experience from Day 1 - I was hesitant about my surgery until I spoke to Dr. Kallman and his wife Miranda - I was afraid of looking unnatural as I was going from a small A to getting implants which felt insane. They were so reassuring of how natural they could make me look and I must say I am beyond ecstatic with my result. The recovery has been surprisingly easy and pain free and I just love how I feel - on top of that Miranda and Dr. Kallman have been there to provide assistance throughout the way - overall amazing Doctor and team!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr. Brandon Kallman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Over 25 years of experience which enable this Artist to make changes to your face and body, which are going to be seen by family and friends as brilliant changes which never make you look DONE!!! I pride myself on the most natural results possible with great corrections to turn back the time clock. but not make you look like a different person.

• Italian
  • Spanish

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1984)

• Rhinoplasty