Dr. Fredric M. Barr, MD, FACS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fredric M. Barr, MD, FACS

This is my second visit for work from Dr Barr. He is undoubtedly the finest plastic Surgeon in this area. When getting this type of work, you had better get the best! That is why I go to Dr Barr. He is making America beautiful one face at a time! His staff is beyond compare. They are knowledgeable, informative and very friendly. You feel like you are visiting a group of friends. You guys are the very best. Thanks for your attention and fine work! I couldn’t more highly recommend you!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr Barr and his staff are the finest in south Florida! From the pre-op exam through the entire recovery process and beyond, the entire experience is professional, caring and effective. You could never want for more: it’s that thorough!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Simply the best Plastic Surgeon in South Florida. This was my second visit for work from Dr Barr. Staff of incredible and results could not be better! Thanks Dr Barr. Could not more highly recommend. 👍

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

I am not sure where to begin as my entire experience from the consultation to the final appointment was beyond my expectations. Usually with my own Doctor experiences whether it is my primary care physician, my dermatologist etc. I always go as I must but I always walk away in my head thinking the office is a cattle call. Dr. Barr and his team provided a patient survey asking how they could make his patients have a better experience. My honest and complete answer was I could not have had a better experience from the consultation, surgery, heeling process, the care and consideration of the entire staff and my end results were above and beyond every expectation I had. I will also return for other services. I found exactly what I was looking for and can't say how much I appreciate having found Dr. Barr. I was also called personally at the end of the day in the evening by the Dr. himself not even a staff member. The surgery went well, the healing process was not painful, the care of the entire staff was off the chart. My end results were spectacular. I am proud to provide my comments the entire undertaking was 5 star plus plus. Thank you - I am one very satisfied patient. Regards,

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr Barr is the best , I trust him completely. He whole staff is warm and kind .

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Barr is the best! Been going there for years! Never any pressure from him or his professional staff! Always feel great about myself when I leave his office!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Barr is dedicated to improving the appearance of his patients, and does so with great skill and welcome patience. He seems to have an understanding of each individual's expectations and works very hard to fulfill those expectations. You are not a number, you are a special person in the care of an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Barr and his staff are amazing! I had a mini lift years ago and it was fabulous! Heading back soon for more! Definitely 5 star practice!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

I had a mini face lift last October. From the initial consultation, I fell in love with Dr. Barr and his staff. My experience was wonderful, and the result is spectacular. I have since had a filler to make my eyes look less tired and again, Dr. Barr did an amazing job. He is simply, the BEST🎉🎉

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. Barr is the best and the only doctor I trust with my face. He and his staff are simply the best💝

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

Dr. Fredric M. Barr, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is one of the finest providers of plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. With a successful track record of over two decades of serving plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery, Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is the surgical specialist that other physicians choose.

• English

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1978)

Arise Health Plan