Dr. Charles A. Messa, III, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(109)

"Dr. Messa not only has excellent skills and experience, he also has superb bedside mann..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Fredric M. Barr, MD, FACS

Dr. Barr is by far the Best of the Best! He listens to your concerns and offers his expert opinion of ways to achieve the results you are looking for...... my procedures have been handled with great skill and perfection. Everyone from the front desk, to his fabulous nurse and assistants, to check out is courteous, professional, and always make me feel very welcome. I know I am in very capable hands and all my procedure results have exceeded my expectations and I could not be happier. Thank you Dr. Barr and Staff!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Where do I start with Dr. Barr and his staff? They have been amazing and I am not sure there are enough words to describe what his office has done for me. I made an appointment with Dr. Barr for a consult to get my implants removed due to medical issues that I believed were related to my implants. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt like family. Front the front desk staff, to meeting Carla, Candy and then Dr. Barr, I knew I was at the right place for help and I booked my surgery that day. Dr. Barr has been at every single pre-op and post-op appointment. He clearly explained all the risks and possible outcomes, there were no false promises made, which is very important to me. The day of surgery, Dr. Barr spent time with me in pre-op and then spoke to my husband who was in the waiting room. Candy and Dr. Barr walked next to me and kept me calm as I was being taken into the operating room. My surgery went well and within an hour of arriving home, I felt better than I have felt in years. And, Dr. Barr called me within a couple of hours of arriving home after surgery. This is not a bedside service that you commonly see. Explanting is a tough decision to make, but for me, it was the right one; and Dr. Barr was the only doctor I considered. His ethical standards are above and beyond most. His decision to stop explanting is a perfect example of his ethical nature. Since surgery, Dr. Barr and his staff have been extremely caring and responsive. Explant surgery is an emotional rollercoaster, the support of Dr. Barr and his staff have made this process a breeze. I will not hesitate to use Dr. Barr for any services I need in the future.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr. Barr is an amazing person and surgeon. I always love going to see him. They are all so nice at the front desk. He makes me look beautiful and young every time I go. He did my breast surgery and I am beyond happy with them. I had a lot of pain with my previous implants and he cleaned out the scar tissue and replaced the old implants. Now I am pain free and happy with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Barr.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Barr's surgical experience provided the absolute best results exceeding my expectations. The entire staff is fantasitic, caring, and geniune. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Honest realistic expectations from doctor and warm professional staff. Inspiring confidence and delivering results.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

I first heard of Dr.Barr from his appearance on the Dr. Oz show. As a licensed Esthetician I was intrigued by the fact that he can perform eye lift surgery with a local, thereby eliminating any potential problems from anesthesia. I find Dr. Barr and his staff to be of the highest caliber. They are warm, knowledgeable, and efficient. However, I am most impressed by Dr. Barr’s skills. He takes both a professional and artistic approach to sculpt a clients look to maximize their individual attractiveness, rather than attain a “cookie-cutter”result. I recommend Dr. Barr and his staff highly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Amazing doctor. Amazing staff. Amazing results. I’ve recommended my friends to Dr Barr and they’re equally pleased with him and their results.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Dr Barr is the best ever. All of the staff are sweet and friendly. Appointments are on time and I really feel like all staff really care about me. I feel that Dr Barr is exceptionally clinically competent and I recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Such professional staff and awesome Dr. I have had 2 procedures at different times and have only been happy and satisfied with the outcome. love this place and people. I highly recommend this office .

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

I go to him for my injections. Him and his staff are great!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr. Fredric M. Barr, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is one of the finest providers of plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. With a successful track record of over two decades of serving plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery, Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is the surgical specialist that other physicians choose.

• English

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1978)

Arise Health Plan