Dr. Fredric M. Barr, MD, FACS

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fredric M. Barr, MD, FACS

Dr. Barr is the best! Took 15 years off my face. Now the outside matches the inside. I will never go to anyone else. Thank you also to Candy and Karla for holding my hand through the whole process.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

I was a patient for many years having a breast reduction lift and mini face and eye lift Now I have lasers and injection.s I love his artistry!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Best doctor and team around!! I would go nowhere else!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

I had a very positive experience in the office. Everyone there was very nice and helpful. They listened to my concerns and explained everything thoroughly. I am very happy with the results of my Botox shots, and the other procedures I had done. I will definitely be back in the near future. I highly recommend Dr. Barr and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

The cosmetic experience with Dr. Barr and his staff was excellent. His staff was very helpful. Dr Barr answered all my questions and concerns before and after the procedure. I would recommend his office to anyone looking to have any procedure done.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Barr and his staff are amazing. They always listen to me and give me the best possible options. Dr. Barr is the best!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

This is my second visit for work from Dr Barr. He is undoubtedly the finest plastic Surgeon in this area. When getting this type of work, you had better get the best! That is why I go to Dr Barr. He is making America beautiful one face at a time! His staff is beyond compare. They are knowledgeable, informative and very friendly. You feel like you are visiting a group of friends. You guys are the very best. Thanks for your attention and fine work! I couldn’t more highly recommend you!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr Barr and his staff are the finest in south Florida! From the pre-op exam through the entire recovery process and beyond, the entire experience is professional, caring and effective. You could never want for more: it’s that thorough!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Simply the best Plastic Surgeon in South Florida. This was my second visit for work from Dr Barr. Staff of incredible and results could not be better! Thanks Dr Barr. Could not more highly recommend. 👍

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

I am not sure where to begin as my entire experience from the consultation to the final appointment was beyond my expectations. Usually with my own Doctor experiences whether it is my primary care physician, my dermatologist etc. I always go as I must but I always walk away in my head thinking the office is a cattle call. Dr. Barr and his team provided a patient survey asking how they could make his patients have a better experience. My honest and complete answer was I could not have had a better experience from the consultation, surgery, heeling process, the care and consideration of the entire staff and my end results were above and beyond every expectation I had. I will also return for other services. I found exactly what I was looking for and can't say how much I appreciate having found Dr. Barr. I was also called personally at the end of the day in the evening by the Dr. himself not even a staff member. The surgery went well, the healing process was not painful, the care of the entire staff was off the chart. My end results were spectacular. I am proud to provide my comments the entire undertaking was 5 star plus plus. Thank you - I am one very satisfied patient. Regards,

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Fredric M. Barr, MD, FACS's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is one of the finest providers of plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. With a successful track record of over two decades of serving plastic surgery, reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery, Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery is the surgical specialist that other physicians choose.

• English

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1978)

HealthPartners