Ratings for Dr. Francis W. Rieger

Dr. Rieger performed a breast reduction/lift and the results are amazing. His staff was so kind and Dr. Rieger spent the time t o fully explain the process from consultation to recovery. He is an artist.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Rieger and his team were exceptional. Everyone who works there is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable right away. After having 2 children, I no longer felt like my old self. When ever possibly I avoided the mirror when I didn’t have clothes on, and my confidence levels were dropping daily. After an amazing consultation with Dr. Rieger and his staff, Where I was able to ask multiple questions and received very truthful answers. I decided to have breast implants and umbilicoplasty. We worked together and chose the perfect implant size for me. Now months later I honestly couldn’t be happier. The surgery went great and my recovery was exactly like the explained it would be. My confidence has completely been restored and now I am happy to wear a Bikini bathing suit when we go to the pool. I would definitely recommend Dr Rieger and his team to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Hello Everyone! I am so proud to say that Dr. Rieger did an amazing job on my breast augmentation! I have healed up quickly and I am loving my results! Dr. Rieger knew what size fit me best and kept me in safe hands. If I ever think about doing any other surgeries I will be back to the one and only Dr. Francis Rieger! God bless all of the staff and thank you for making me feel wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Hello everyone, I only have great things to say about Dr.Rieger and his team. I'm a professional acrobat and I had been thinking of breast augmentation for three years, starting acrobatics at age six my breasts never fully developed due to the strenuous training. After doing some very detailed research I found Dr.Rieger online, along with one more Doctor. I had consultations with both, Dr.Rieger was the first and set the bar very high. After my second consultation,with the different doctor it made it evidently clear whom I was going to choose. Dr. Rieger and his assistant Natasha were extremely kind, professional and very clear in explaining the whole process. It being my first surgery I was quite nervous to say the least but every time I left his office I felt completely reassured, calm and excited. I am beyond happy with the outcome, he gave me the perfect size breasts for my body and they look amazingly natural. The whole team is very kind and helpful. So, if you are looking for a truly outstanding place to get plastic surgery, this is it. Five starts all the way! .

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

This was my second procedure with Dr Rieger. He did an outstanding job with my augmentation making me look and feel natural. He exceeded my expectations and I get so many compliments on how great I look. I feel so much more comfortable with my appearance and my results are incredible. He is so caring and professional I would highly recommend to anyone. His staff is also so professional everyone makes you feel like family.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Rieger is an ARTIST!!! From the moment I met him, I knew I was in great hands. When I learned my 24 year old existing implants had torn (one had a small tear, the other was completely torn), reconstructive surgery was my only option. I was fully aware that I would likely never regain my former appearance, and resigned myself to that idea as my first concern needed to be my health. WOW WAS I WRONG! Dr. Rieger restored my health AND my appearance. In fact, I have never looked better. It was a shocking and lovely surprise. Dr. Rieger, I can never thank you enough!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rieger to anyone thinking about plastic surgery. He genuinely cares about making you look and feel your best, unlike some other plastic surgeons in the area. His staff is extremely knowledgeable and extremely professional. Dr. Rieger was available to answer any questions I had throughout my healing process. I couldn't be happier with my results!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I am in my 30’s, mother of two young children- done with having more children. I was looking for more volume in my chest after breastfeeding (and it wasn’t going to happen naturally), so, I scheduled a free consultation with Dr. Rieger to discuss having a breast augmentation. The staff were very professional and courteous, and made me feel welcome. Dr. Rieger was very respectful and attentive to my questions and concerns. I ultimately chose this doctor to perform a breast augmentation based on his experience and expertise. I wanted my breast to look/feel natural (basically like when my milk supply came in after having my babies), and that is just what I received. Based on measurements, Dr. Reiger was able to determine the appropriate size for my frame. I went with the Natrelle 410 teardrop implants, and am very pleased with the results. I appreciate his approach, and I am so happy I went with this office. Recovery time has not been bad- I was down for about 4 ½ days, not able to lift my baby. Bruising is gone, and everything is healing great!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rieger and his office staff. Being a health care professional myself, I appreciated his approach and knowledge. I was pleased when the surgery center staff told me that I picked one of the best. They see all different surgeons and for them to compliment him only confirmed why I made the choice I did!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr. Reiger came highly recommended to me by 2 friends. After reading reviews and researching breast lift procedures, I made an appointment to have a consultation. He exceeded my expectations and his expertise, kindness and caring approach were what I needed to make my decision to have him do my surgery. Dr. Reiger recommended a conservative approach and I couldn't be happier with the results. His office staff are wonderful and always so welcoming at each visit. It was a great experience and I am so pleased I decided to have Dr. Reiger perform my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Francis W. Rieger's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1973)

UnitedHealthcare