Ratings for Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis

Dr. Marcadis and his entire team are the finest in town. After 3 procedures with them, I am confident that I am in the best hands in Tampa and entire state for that matter. They take the time to understand patients wants and needs and execute! So happy with my results! Thank you Dr. Marcadis!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Nothing but the best for me! Dr. Marcadis and staff over-excels on every front!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Like the comments below..the staff at Dr. Marcadis is fabulous from your first appointment throughout your treatment/procedure. Dr. Marcadis is a skilled surgeon and you are in wonderful hands. Everyone is in constant contact and they know you on a first name basis. I would recommend Dr. Marcadis if you are considering any plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Everyone in the office is wonderful! My procedure was flawless, exactly as it was explained and expected. Being a health care professional myself, going to an accredited facility with an experienced MD and staff was of utmost importance.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I recently had my 3rd procedure with Dr Marcadis! Thrilled with the results of my facelift and it has only been 7 days! I feel years younger already. His staff is better than first class. I encourage anyone to seek his expertise! Feeling comfortable with his/her physician is so important and the fact that he has a built in operating facility adds to my comfort!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I had a Tummy tuck and Liposuction on 10-21-15 and I feel fabulous. I am back to work have had no pain. My recovery was amazing and owe it all to Dr Marcadis and His amazing staff. Thankyou so much for the amazing results . Terrie Olivera

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

I had augmentation 3 days ago and it was just an amazingly easy experience. D. Marcadis and his staff were so friendly and reassuring. I was able to go shopping two days after surgery- very little bruising and little pain but most of all, he helped me get the exact results that I had hoped for. If you are considering surgery, you owe it to yourself to see Dr. Abraham Marcadis. He is the best in Tampa Bay- hands down.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

I had a breast lift last week. My total experience from my first visit with Dr. Marcadis and his staff, to my post op visit was awesome. Every member of his staff was caring and helpful. Dr. Marcadis did a wonderful job on my breast lift. I love it! I would definitely recommend Marcadis Plastic Surgery to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marcadis and his entire team are the finest in town. After 3 procedures with them, I am confident that I am in the best hands in Tampa and entire state for ..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but the best for me! Dr. Marcadis and staff over-excels on every front!"

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Like the comments below..the staff at Dr. Marcadis is fabulous from your first appointment throughout your treatment/procedure. Dr. Marcadis is a skilled surg..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in the office is wonderful! My procedure was flawless, exactly as it was explained and expected. Being a health care professional myself, going to an a..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my 3rd procedure with Dr Marcadis! Thrilled with the results of my facelift and it has only been 7 days! I feel years younger already. His st..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marcadis and his staff are wonderful. His work is excellent and his staff is friendly and professional. "

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Tummy tuck and Liposuction on 10-21-15 and I feel fabulous. I am back to work have had no pain. My recovery was amazing and owe it all to Dr Marcadis a..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction three months ago , and I couldn't be happier with the results . Thank you Dr. Marcadis and staff"

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had augmentation 3 days ago and it was just an amazingly easy experience. D. Marcadis and his staff were so friendly and reassuring. I was able to go shopping..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift last week. My total experience from my first visit with Dr. Marcadis and his staff, to my post op visit was awesome. Every member of his sta..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 2 weeks out of surgery, and I feel great! Dr. Marcadis and his staff made me feel at home, and truly showed interest in the patient. The scars look great a..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marcadis and his staff are top notch! They are genuine and care for you like they would treat their family. Would highly recommend! "

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so very grateful to have been recommended to Marcadis Plastic Surgery!!! My journey through three breast procedures was easy from the first phone call onw..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a tummy tuck with lipo December 17th. I love Dr Marcadis and his staff. They treated me like family. I chose Dr Abe because many friends and doctors reco..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very satisfied with my experience.... Dr Marcadis performed a breast reduction.... he and his staff were wonderful, reassuring at every turn. Comfortable, welc..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two breast implant replacements and this was my third and by far the best in every way. Dr. Marcadis and his staff are superior in everyway and I wo..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in the office is more then wonderful! So helpful. My surgery went very smooth and the recovery was quick and easy. I would highly recommend him!"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in the office is super nice and helpful! My surgery went smoothly and I recovered fast. Whenever I have a question I always call and Dr. Marcadis him..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with Dr. Marcadis and his staff! If you are looking for a great plastic surgeon, Dr. Marcadis is the best!!!!!"

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I interviewed four doctors and picked Dr. Marcadis. The staff, the Doctor and results were fabulous"

October 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Abraham" to "Abraham S."

October 20, 2013