You may also like

Rate Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis

Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis's Ratings

I had a breast lift last week. My total experience from my first visit with Dr. Marcadis and his staff, to my post op visit was awesome. Every member of his staff was caring and helpful. Dr. Marcadis did a wonderful job on my breast lift. I love it! I would definitely recommend Marcadis Plastic Surgery to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I am 2 weeks out of surgery, and I feel great! Dr. Marcadis and his staff made me feel at home, and truly showed interest in the patient. The scars look great and are healing tremendously! I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for plastic surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Marcadis and his staff are top notch! They are genuine and care for you like they would treat their family. Would highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2798018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I am so very grateful to have been recommended to Marcadis Plastic Surgery!!!
My journey through three breast procedures was easy from the first phone call onward. Every person on staff is a delight. They made me feel welcome, comfortable and well cared for.
The sweet RN, Sherri, is a joy! Her knowledge of plastic surgery and the pride she takes in her work is so very obvious in her attention to detail and her honest concern for your well-being and satisfaction. She expertly guided me through everything from pre-op to post-op with ease. And, knowing she was with me in surgery was truly comforting!
And then there is Dr. Marcadis...The Artist...the man who patiently listened to my many concerns, fully and honestly answered all of my questions and then... performed a magical breast reconstruction that make me smile every day!
My praise of this talented and caring group could go on and on, but I'll end here by saying...each one of these awesome professionals made me feel that I was number one on their priority list, and the beautiful results of my surgery absolutely confirms it.
I would...without reservation recommend Marcadis Plastic Surgery And Medical Spa to all!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Had a tummy tuck with lipo December 17th. I love Dr Marcadis and his staff. They treated me like family. I chose Dr Abe because many friends and doctors recommended him based on their own surgeries. I am very happy!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Very satisfied with my experience.... Dr Marcadis performed a breast reduction.... he and his staff were wonderful, reassuring at every turn. Comfortable, welcoming office, very kind and knowledgeable staff. I would recommend Dr. Marcadis to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

I have had two breast implant replacements and this was my third and by far the best in every way. Dr. Marcadis and his staff are superior in everyway and I would highly recommend using them!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2014

Everyone in the office is more then wonderful! So helpful. My surgery went very smooth and the recovery was quick and easy. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Everyone in the office is super nice and helpful! My surgery went smoothly and I recovered fast. Whenever I have a question I always call and Dr. Marcadis himself will get on the phone to talk to me. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Marcadis and his staff! If you are looking for a great plastic surgeon, Dr. Marcadis is the best!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565710].votes_count ]]