Ratings for Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis

I just had my second surgery done with Dr. Marcadis and staff and had the most amazing experience! Everyone at the Tampa office is so friendly and kind. I was extremely nervous and had a million questions, and they answered every one of them while making me still feel comforted. I could not ask for a better place to have my surgeries done!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Love the warm friendly staff and Dr Marcadis is an amazing surgeon that is not only knowledgeable but very experienced in all he does! I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I just had my breast implants removed with a lift. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Marcadis because of his experience, care for patients, and genuineness. The team he has working with him is outstanding and was a big factor for me. Dr. Marcadis performed my breast augmentation surgery years ago and I was very happy with the quality of care and results. I felt it was time for me to remove them and he was very supportive, working with me towards my goal of complete capsulectomy. I am so happy with the results this time too! My breasts look wonderful and I had total peace throughout the process knowing he would not only take good care of me, but that I would also be happy with the results. Christy

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I had a liposuction procedure with Dr. Marcadis this past week. My procedure was on Wednesday, I am already fully up (less than 48 hours later) and around- back to chasing after my three kiddos! From the moment I walked into Dr. Marcadis's office I KNEW he was the right doctor for me. He and his entire staff were welcoming and accommodating at each visit. I could not have wished for a better nurse than Sherri to have with me each step of the way. The morning of my surgery my husband was very nervous. Dr. Marcadis took the extra time to sit with him, explain the procedure and make him feel perfectly at ease. I will be going back to Dr. Marcadis for part two, a breast reduction and lift in April and am excited knowing what wonderful, competent hands I will be in. I would strongly encourage anyone considering plastic surgery to consult with Dr. Marcadis.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Absolutely amazing! My primary doctor referred Dr Marcadis for my breast revision surgery. Needless to say I was nervous; however, Dr Marcadis, Sherri and the entire staff put me completely at ease. They make you feel as though you are their only patient - completely attentive from beginning to end. They even spoiled my mother while I was in surgery to make the wait less stressful. Their follow up/after care is second to none. And I love my results!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I had a full abdominoplasty in April 2016 and so very thrilled with results!! Dr Marcadis and his staff are exceptional. They explained the whole process very thoroughly and answered all my questions. The results have been amazing and I know that full results could take up to year but I am looking Fantastic! Never a doubt in my mind that I choose the best and He is the Top Skilled Surgeon in Tampa bay area. I feel like family when I'm in his office and have gone back for other services.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Highly skilled surgeon, nearly a week postoperative abdominoplasty , already thrilled with results

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr Marcadis and his anesthesiologist are both Board Certified and great doctors. I went in for my consultation and meet his caring staff. You weren't dollar signs to him or his staff, but a patient that they sincerely cared about. I booked my surgery date and were very flexible with me. I was so nervous the day of my procedure because I'v never had general anesthesia before. Between Sherri, Dr Marcadis and Dr Warner making me feel comfortable and at ease, I knew I was in good hands. When I awoke, I tolerated the anesthesia and wasn't in too much pain, only what to be expected, normal tightness and soreness. I only needed Tylenol for 2 days and the rest I tolerated well. The doctor called me that evening after my surgery and checked on me to make sure I was doinng well and advised that I take it easy. He told me if I ever need to contact him or his staff don't hesitate. His personal touch made me feel as ease. I am very pleased with my breast augmentation. They look very natural. He one of the highest consignments, which is great. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone who is looking for breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Marcadis and his staff were extremely caring, professional and spent extra time to answered all of my questions. My surgical procedure outcomes are outstanding, exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I found Dr. Marcadis through a referral from a friend. During the consultation, I met the staff that would be present during my operation and throughout my post-op checkups. Dr. Marcadis' staff and facility are top notch and his approach is extremely classy. Dr. Marcadis does not post photos of patient online in an effort to maintain client privacy. Dr. Marcadis' answered every one of my questions with professionalism and set realistic expectations for my breast augmentation. I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Marcadis in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

AHC