Ratings for Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis

I recently had my third surgery with Dr. Marcadis. He is amazing! Consistent and thorough. I couldn't see going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I have been using the spa services, from this establishment, for 2 years with wonderful results that appear very natural. Recently,I had breast revision surgery without complications and beautiful results. The staff is knowledgeable and kind. They answered every question with a smile and showed concern when I needed it the most. Dr. Marcadis is warm , concerned and easily approachable. His expert skill is simply remarkable.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Very informative. Very comforting. Sweet staff. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I just had my second surgery done with Dr. Marcadis and staff and had the most amazing experience! Everyone at the Tampa office is so friendly and kind. I was extremely nervous and had a million questions, and they answered every one of them while making me still feel comforted. I could not ask for a better place to have my surgeries done!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Love the warm friendly staff and Dr Marcadis is an amazing surgeon that is not only knowledgeable but very experienced in all he does! I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I just had my breast implants removed with a lift. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Marcadis because of his experience, care for patients, and genuineness. The team he has working with him is outstanding and was a big factor for me. Dr. Marcadis performed my breast augmentation surgery years ago and I was very happy with the quality of care and results. I felt it was time for me to remove them and he was very supportive, working with me towards my goal of complete capsulectomy. I am so happy with the results this time too! My breasts look wonderful and I had total peace throughout the process knowing he would not only take good care of me, but that I would also be happy with the results. Christy

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I had a liposuction procedure with Dr. Marcadis this past week. My procedure was on Wednesday, I am already fully up (less than 48 hours later) and around- back to chasing after my three kiddos! From the moment I walked into Dr. Marcadis's office I KNEW he was the right doctor for me. He and his entire staff were welcoming and accommodating at each visit. I could not have wished for a better nurse than Sherri to have with me each step of the way. The morning of my surgery my husband was very nervous. Dr. Marcadis took the extra time to sit with him, explain the procedure and make him feel perfectly at ease. I will be going back to Dr. Marcadis for part two, a breast reduction and lift in April and am excited knowing what wonderful, competent hands I will be in. I would strongly encourage anyone considering plastic surgery to consult with Dr. Marcadis.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Absolutely amazing! My primary doctor referred Dr Marcadis for my breast revision surgery. Needless to say I was nervous; however, Dr Marcadis, Sherri and the entire staff put me completely at ease. They make you feel as though you are their only patient - completely attentive from beginning to end. They even spoiled my mother while I was in surgery to make the wait less stressful. Their follow up/after care is second to none. And I love my results!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I had a full abdominoplasty in April 2016 and so very thrilled with results!! Dr Marcadis and his staff are exceptional. They explained the whole process very thoroughly and answered all my questions. The results have been amazing and I know that full results could take up to year but I am looking Fantastic! Never a doubt in my mind that I choose the best and He is the Top Skilled Surgeon in Tampa bay area. I feel like family when I'm in his office and have gone back for other services.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Highly skilled surgeon, nearly a week postoperative abdominoplasty , already thrilled with results

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)