Ratings for Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis

Dr. Marcadis and his staff were extremely caring, professional and spent extra time to answered all of my questions. My surgical procedure outcomes are outstanding, exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I found Dr. Marcadis through a referral from a friend. During the consultation, I met the staff that would be present during my operation and throughout my post-op checkups. Dr. Marcadis' staff and facility are top notch and his approach is extremely classy. Dr. Marcadis does not post photos of patient online in an effort to maintain client privacy. Dr. Marcadis' answered every one of my questions with professionalism and set realistic expectations for my breast augmentation. I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Marcadis in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor with experience and class this is him! Dr. Marcadis has incredible knowledge and an amazing staff. A friend and I were looking to get breast augmentation and had a couple consults with different doctors. Just walking in to his office is a breath of fresh air! Loved his entire staff...Betsy, Jessica, Sherri..to name a few. I looked at multiple "after photos" and ONLY loved his patients. His look is just right. Long story short...my friend and I went same day and received the same surgery. He did amazing!!!!!!!! I look perfect for my body and friend looks perfect for hers. If you are anywhere within 200 miles of Dr. Marcadis....you need to choose him! OH>>>AND more importantly he doesn't have photos of anything on his site!!!! He is so much classier than the others!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Dr. Marcadis and his entire staff. This was my first procedure so I interviewed several Plastic Surgeons in Tampa. All were highly rated, but without a doubt, Dr. Marcadis and his staff stood out amongst the others. Beginning with the pre-op exam two days before the procedure, to the pre-procedure prep the day of and then the actual procedure, Dr. Marcadis and Shari, Jaclyn, Jessica, and Betsy; the staff that assisted, we nothing more than perfect in their professionalism, care and support. Post-procedure in the evening, Dr. Marcadis called me to see how I was doing and answer any questions I might have. The Marcadis Plastic Surgery facility is state-of-the-art; the on-site surgery room is approved by the Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care Organizations which I found out is a voluntary accreditation, and convinced me that Dr. Marcadis is dedicated to the highest degree of patient safety and satisfaction. Shari, Jessica, Jaclyn, Betsy, the entire staff and Dr. Marcadis really went above and beyond my expectations and I have no reservations recommending them to anyone seeking their services.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Marcadis and his entire team are the finest in town. After 3 procedures with them, I am confident that I am in the best hands in Tampa and entire state for that matter. They take the time to understand patients wants and needs and execute! So happy with my results! Thank you Dr. Marcadis!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Nothing but the best for me! Dr. Marcadis and staff over-excels on every front!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Like the comments below..the staff at Dr. Marcadis is fabulous from your first appointment throughout your treatment/procedure. Dr. Marcadis is a skilled surgeon and you are in wonderful hands. Everyone is in constant contact and they know you on a first name basis. I would recommend Dr. Marcadis if you are considering any plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Everyone in the office is wonderful! My procedure was flawless, exactly as it was explained and expected. Being a health care professional myself, going to an accredited facility with an experienced MD and staff was of utmost importance.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I recently had my 3rd procedure with Dr Marcadis! Thrilled with the results of my facelift and it has only been 7 days! I feel years younger already. His staff is better than first class. I encourage anyone to seek his expertise! Feeling comfortable with his/her physician is so important and the fact that he has a built in operating facility adds to my comfort!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marcadis and his staff were extremely caring, professional and spent extra time to answered all of my questions. My surgical procedure outcomes are outstan..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Marcadis through a referral from a friend. During the consultation, I met the staff that would be present during my operation and throughout my post..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for a doctor with experience and class this is him! Dr. Marcadis has incredible knowledge and an amazing staff. A friend and I were looking t..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Dr. Marcadis and his entire staff. This was my first procedure so I interviewed several Plastic Surgeons in T..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marcadis and his entire team are the finest in town. After 3 procedures with them, I am confident that I am in the best hands in Tampa and entire state for ..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but the best for me! Dr. Marcadis and staff over-excels on every front!"

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Like the comments below..the staff at Dr. Marcadis is fabulous from your first appointment throughout your treatment/procedure. Dr. Marcadis is a skilled surg..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in the office is wonderful! My procedure was flawless, exactly as it was explained and expected. Being a health care professional myself, going to an a..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had my 3rd procedure with Dr Marcadis! Thrilled with the results of my facelift and it has only been 7 days! I feel years younger already. His st..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marcadis and his staff are wonderful. His work is excellent and his staff is friendly and professional. "

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Tummy tuck and Liposuction on 10-21-15 and I feel fabulous. I am back to work have had no pain. My recovery was amazing and owe it all to Dr Marcadis a..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction three months ago , and I couldn't be happier with the results . Thank you Dr. Marcadis and staff"

September 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had augmentation 3 days ago and it was just an amazingly easy experience. D. Marcadis and his staff were so friendly and reassuring. I was able to go shopping..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift last week. My total experience from my first visit with Dr. Marcadis and his staff, to my post op visit was awesome. Every member of his sta..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 2 weeks out of surgery, and I feel great! Dr. Marcadis and his staff made me feel at home, and truly showed interest in the patient. The scars look great a..."

June 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marcadis and his staff are top notch! They are genuine and care for you like they would treat their family. Would highly recommend! "

May 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so very grateful to have been recommended to Marcadis Plastic Surgery!!! My journey through three breast procedures was easy from the first phone call onw..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had a tummy tuck with lipo December 17th. I love Dr Marcadis and his staff. They treated me like family. I chose Dr Abe because many friends and doctors reco..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very satisfied with my experience.... Dr Marcadis performed a breast reduction.... he and his staff were wonderful, reassuring at every turn. Comfortable, welc..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two breast implant replacements and this was my third and by far the best in every way. Dr. Marcadis and his staff are superior in everyway and I wo..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in the office is more then wonderful! So helpful. My surgery went very smooth and the recovery was quick and easy. I would highly recommend him!"

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in the office is super nice and helpful! My surgery went smoothly and I recovered fast. Whenever I have a question I always call and Dr. Marcadis him..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an amazing experience with Dr. Marcadis and his staff! If you are looking for a great plastic surgeon, Dr. Marcadis is the best!!!!!"

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I interviewed four doctors and picked Dr. Marcadis. The staff, the Doctor and results were fabulous"

October 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Abraham" to "Abraham S."

October 20, 2013