Ratings for Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis

Highly skilled surgeon, nearly a week postoperative abdominoplasty , already thrilled with results

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr Marcadis and his anesthesiologist are both Board Certified and great doctors. I went in for my consultation and meet his caring staff. You weren't dollar signs to him or his staff, but a patient that they sincerely cared about. I booked my surgery date and were very flexible with me. I was so nervous the day of my procedure because I'v never had general anesthesia before. Between Sherri, Dr Marcadis and Dr Warner making me feel comfortable and at ease, I knew I was in good hands. When I awoke, I tolerated the anesthesia and wasn't in too much pain, only what to be expected, normal tightness and soreness. I only needed Tylenol for 2 days and the rest I tolerated well. The doctor called me that evening after my surgery and checked on me to make sure I was doinng well and advised that I take it easy. He told me if I ever need to contact him or his staff don't hesitate. His personal touch made me feel as ease. I am very pleased with my breast augmentation. They look very natural. He one of the highest consignments, which is great. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone who is looking for breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Marcadis and his staff were extremely caring, professional and spent extra time to answered all of my questions. My surgical procedure outcomes are outstanding, exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I found Dr. Marcadis through a referral from a friend. During the consultation, I met the staff that would be present during my operation and throughout my post-op checkups. Dr. Marcadis' staff and facility are top notch and his approach is extremely classy. Dr. Marcadis does not post photos of patient online in an effort to maintain client privacy. Dr. Marcadis' answered every one of my questions with professionalism and set realistic expectations for my breast augmentation. I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr. Marcadis in a heart beat!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

If you are looking for a doctor with experience and class this is him! Dr. Marcadis has incredible knowledge and an amazing staff. A friend and I were looking to get breast augmentation and had a couple consults with different doctors. Just walking in to his office is a breath of fresh air! Loved his entire staff...Betsy, Jessica, Sherri..to name a few. I looked at multiple "after photos" and ONLY loved his patients. His look is just right. Long story short...my friend and I went same day and received the same surgery. He did amazing!!!!!!!! I look perfect for my body and friend looks perfect for hers. If you are anywhere within 200 miles of Dr. Marcadis....you need to choose him! OH>>>AND more importantly he doesn't have photos of anything on his site!!!! He is so much classier than the others!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with Dr. Marcadis and his entire staff. This was my first procedure so I interviewed several Plastic Surgeons in Tampa. All were highly rated, but without a doubt, Dr. Marcadis and his staff stood out amongst the others. Beginning with the pre-op exam two days before the procedure, to the pre-procedure prep the day of and then the actual procedure, Dr. Marcadis and Shari, Jaclyn, Jessica, and Betsy; the staff that assisted, we nothing more than perfect in their professionalism, care and support. Post-procedure in the evening, Dr. Marcadis called me to see how I was doing and answer any questions I might have. The Marcadis Plastic Surgery facility is state-of-the-art; the on-site surgery room is approved by the Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care Organizations which I found out is a voluntary accreditation, and convinced me that Dr. Marcadis is dedicated to the highest degree of patient safety and satisfaction. Shari, Jessica, Jaclyn, Betsy, the entire staff and Dr. Marcadis really went above and beyond my expectations and I have no reservations recommending them to anyone seeking their services.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Marcadis and his entire team are the finest in town. After 3 procedures with them, I am confident that I am in the best hands in Tampa and entire state for that matter. They take the time to understand patients wants and needs and execute! So happy with my results! Thank you Dr. Marcadis!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Nothing but the best for me! Dr. Marcadis and staff over-excels on every front!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Like the comments below..the staff at Dr. Marcadis is fabulous from your first appointment throughout your treatment/procedure. Dr. Marcadis is a skilled surgeon and you are in wonderful hands. Everyone is in constant contact and they know you on a first name basis. I would recommend Dr. Marcadis if you are considering any plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Everyone in the office is wonderful! My procedure was flawless, exactly as it was explained and expected. Being a health care professional myself, going to an accredited facility with an experienced MD and staff was of utmost importance.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)