Ratings for Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis

Dr. Marcadis and staff were amazing. Answered all my questions, easy to reach out to either by phone or email. I had revision surgery on my original breast implants from 12 yrs ago. I felt completely safe and comfortable from day one to post surgery. Very happy with my results and recovery was painless. Staff was wonderful and super friendly. They went above and beyond in helping me. I am 3 days post op and am almost back to 100%

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

This office being JACHO accredited speaks volumes but Dr. Marcadis and his entire staff were the icing on the cake. I went in for a tummy tuck and was very nervous. Everyone in this office were extremely sweet and answered all of my questions. Walking out of my pre-op visit, I felt so reassured that I was in great hands. After my surgery I was pleasantly surprised on how good I felt! Yes I was sore but I was not in pain. 3 days post op I could already tell that I was going to love my results. Today is 6 days post op and I feel great! I would recommend Dr. Marcadis to anyone who is looking to have any plastic surgery performed. I can’t say enough how wonderful his staff and nurses are and Dr. Marcadis truly is exceptional!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I can not say enough good things about this practice. First impression the office was very clean, well organized and I was greeted with friendly smiles from the whole staff. This was my 2nd breast augmentation consult and after the first one from a previous doctor I was left rethinking my whole decision because of how bad the experience was. After my initial visit with Dr. Marcadis I came out more knowledgeable and I had done heavy research on the subject prior and he answered all my questions and more! His goal is to make sure you are fully aware of the risk involved which says a lot about a doctor and leaves you knowing hes not just trying to get money off of you. As for my surgery, I was able to get in super quick due to a cancellation so i went for my pre-op the next week and surgery 2 weeks after that. I only had to take one week off from work and now I am a little over 2 weeks post opt and doing everything i was doing before even going to the gym! I am thrilled with my result and the staff was caring and with me every step through the process. Would recommend to anyone if you are looking for a honest doctor and staff that are highly skilled and qualified!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Needed an old implant replaced...that's right, just one. The other implant was replaced four years previously by another surgeon. Dr. Marcadis did the impossible...he perfectly aligned the new implant with the old one even though the implants were from different manufacturers and slightly different sizes. I have symmetry for the first time in four years and am so pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Marcadis and staff were amazing. After many consults with other doctors I knew after my first consultation with him that he was the right choice. I had an explant and breast lift and could not be more happy with the results. They listened to all my concerns and questions and gave me a realistic review of what to expect. It's only been three days after surgery and I feel great and can't believe how great I look already. I highly recommend for any work you may want done. Welcoming professional and a very gifted surgeon. I cannot thank everyone enough from front staff to nurses to anestheologist to dc Marcadis....You made a very nervous patient feel very at ease. ...and results. Let's just say this 52 year old looks pretty perky. 😉

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I recently had my third surgery with Dr. Marcadis. He is amazing! Consistent and thorough. I couldn't see going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

I have been using the spa services, from this establishment, for 2 years with wonderful results that appear very natural. Recently,I had breast revision surgery without complications and beautiful results. The staff is knowledgeable and kind. They answered every question with a smile and showed concern when I needed it the most. Dr. Marcadis is warm , concerned and easily approachable. His expert skill is simply remarkable.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Very informative. Very comforting. Sweet staff. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I just had my second surgery done with Dr. Marcadis and staff and had the most amazing experience! Everyone at the Tampa office is so friendly and kind. I was extremely nervous and had a million questions, and they answered every one of them while making me still feel comforted. I could not ask for a better place to have my surgeries done!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Love the warm friendly staff and Dr Marcadis is an amazing surgeon that is not only knowledgeable but very experienced in all he does! I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Abraham S. Marcadis's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Coventry Healthcare