Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Lang

I am 57 and just had my lower wisdom tooth pulled. Everything went great, staff is very professional and friendly. Dr. Lang cares about his patients, their needs and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Both of my sons had their wisdom teeth extracted by Dr Lang. The doctor and staff were consistently professional and courteous. My children were at ease the whole time and never once complained about nervousness or discomfort. There is no one better in this area.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

great experience from moment i walked in the door, friendly front staff, assistant helped to calm my nerves before ever meeting with the doctor, Dr. Lang further eased my concerns, he thoroughly explained what my issue was and how he planned to treat it, the entire office made a "painful" more bearable.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Came in to his office to remove 2 wisdom teeth. I had offer from my dentist but i don't like pain so i decide to go oral surgeon . I ask doctor to save my 2 tooth. So he came in . Spend 10 min total by removing and stitching. During removing one tooth broke. When he finished i asked can i see teeth? He say i did not keep and throw away. When i got home i started to feel that something left.... I called office and ask to come back and for him to see. When he seen me he was behaving that i m fool who don't not know how professional he is and how i even can say that he left there something. So i thought ok. Healing took 1 month instead of 2 weeks as he say. So at my next dentist appointment my dentist see right away that i have peace of tooth left under gum. He open scar and took in out. It was 60% tooth still there. So i don't understand how professional is this " oral surgeon " if he cant even take tooth out. Any dentist can do that. Please read this before u think u want him work on u

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

He told us the only way to get rid of a sore in our child's mouth was to have it surgically removed. Someone told us to have our child suck on Lemonheads for a few days and see what happens. That is what we did. No surgery was necessary. So draw your own conclusions and read other reviews.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Went for wisdom extraction on all four wisdom teeth. I felt fine the first day, second day had a lot of swelling and still had numbness 4 days after still had numbness. Also my gums were stitched to my cheeks and I have lingual nerve damage. Unsure if its permanent yet...if i was rating on satisfaction of my surgery I'd give it 2 stars.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Very professional and friendly. I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. Minimal swelling and very nice staff. The same day of the surgery, a few hrs later, they called to check on how I was doing and feeling. Very great individuals. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I brought my son to Dr. Lang for wisdom tooth removal. He was friendly, knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. My son had minimal swelling after surgery and was pleased with the intravenous sedation. We will use him again for our other children.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

We brought our two daughters to Dr Lang for wisdom teeth removal. He was punctual, polite, friendly and professional; putting both my girls at ease. His office staff was very helpful and courteous. My daughters were amazed at how comfortoable the surgery was, having been given intravenous anesthesia for the teeth removals. I have already recommended Dr Lang to several of our friends for their childrens' treatment.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Very unprofessional, and I believe he lied to get me into surgery. Also, he does anesthesia in his office (wisdom teeth) but I feel his staff is unprofessional at times -- will let a patient walk on their own while still under the effects! Highly unrecommended. I say, find an honest doctor somewhere else!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Timothy C. Lang's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal