Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Adamson

I had Dr Adamson place tissue expanded in my breast after a double mastectomy. I told him I wanted smaller breast. What I got were the largest implants made. I asked what could be done about this, his reply was "nothing" and if I lost 40 lbs. they would look better.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

After researching several doctors and going to a handful of consultations I decided to have an internal breast lift and augmentation with Dr. Adamson. I am thrilled with my new look, he listened and gave me exactly what I wanted. I couldn't be happier with the results. He made me feel very comfortable and his skill is second to none. If you are considering any cosmetic work, he is the doctor you should see. After seeing my results my mother has decided to have a consultation with him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

DR. ADAMSON TREATED ME VERY RESPECTFULLY AND PROFESSIONALLY. HE WAS VERY REASSURING AND I AM EXTREMELY SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS OF MY BREAST REDUCTION. I WOULD DEFINITLY RECCOMMEND HIM TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. OFFICE VERY CLEAN AND NEAT WITH NICE OFFICE STAFF.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr. Adamson made me feel comfortable and confident with my decision to have a breast lift/ augmentation. I had started this journey over 5 years ago and consulted with 2 other surgeons. Neither of the other surgeons gave me the confidence or gained my trust enough to proceed. After meeting Dr Adamson and his staff for the first time I knew that he was the right surgeon for me. I am only 2 weeks post op and my results are outstanding. I am so happy I found Dr. Adamson and will never go anywhere else. His skill and bedside manner are second to none.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

Stay away from this doctor. I lost 20lbs. At 5'7 and 110lbs, My cheeks and eyes had lost the volume and looked sunken in. Every review on these sites state that Dr. Adamson is an artist and the best. During my consultation, Dr. A recommended a fat graph. Take fat from my thighs and place it under the lower lids and inject the fat into my cheeks to create more volume. My weight was not a problem. Serious mistake. I was left with a huge lump under my left eye. Nothing was done to my cheeks because he could not get the fat from my thighs. I consulted 2 other surgeons to fix it. (Unrepairable). Both surgeons agreed, the surgergy SHOULD NEVER HAD BEEN PERFORMED ON SOMEONE SO THIN. This doctor has raving reviews because he has his bad reviews removed. Every review I have written has disappeared. The public has a right to know. Do not trust this doctor. Denise D. Not afraid to put my name.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

He is wonderful! He was very personable and listens to what you want/need. He takes his time and is a perfectionist. My boobs looks awesome!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I had bi-lateral mastectomies due to breast cancer. Dr. A did the reconstruction which is not quite finished yet but almost. His caring attitude is fantastic. He even changed his personal plans to make sure he was available to start the reconstruction when the general surgeon did the mastectomies. His skills as a plastic surgeon have left me looking better than I ever did prior to the mastectomies. He is one in a million.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

His bedside manner is excellent. His work is excellent. His overall performance is the best it gets in a surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Very helpful and caring doctor! He did a great job repairing a facial wound resulting from an accident. Recommended highly!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

For more information on Dr. Adamson please visit www.adamsonmd.com

flag | Submitted December 31, 2008

Dr. Christopher D. Adamson's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)