You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark E. Crispin

Dr. Mark E. Crispin's Ratings

I have had the greatest experience with Dr. Crispin and his entire staff. After breastfeeding two kids, I was left with deflated breasts to the point I couldn't even fill an A cup. I never thought I'd be one to have breast augmentation but realized it was something that was going to make me feel more confident and happy. I have a dear friend that works with Dr. Crispin and she helped get me in quickly for a consultation. Dr. Crispin's professionalism and 'bed side manner' is cream of the crop. He helped me decide what size, etc would be most appropriate for my body. He spent a lot of time with me, describing options and the procedure. Dr. Crispin made me feel extremely confident in my choice of him as my surgeon for my breast augmentation. I did my research and met with four other surgeons in the Atlanta area. Dr. Crispin and his entire staff made my experience perfect. The follow up care has been exemplary and I am absolutely 100% pleased with my 'new' breasts and my new outlook on life. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I recommend this office and Dr. Crispin for any plastic surgery you may be interested in!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

I went to see Dr Crispin for a consult. His staff was so warm and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I had a great meeting with Dr Crispin and he was very clear and concise in explaining everything but most importantly, I felt like he really listened to my questions and concerns. I will be following up with him for my procedure and will surely recommend him to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Crispin is without a doubt a very skilled and talented surgeon. But beyond that, he and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and at ease. From consultation to post-op visits, Dr. Crispin has been kind, comforting, and professional. He helped me set realistic expectations about what would work best for my body and I love the results. He is always very respectful of my time and is sure be thorough with any questions or concerns I have. I remember when I was in the OR; he held my hand as I was being put under. Not all doctors do that; you can tell he truly cares. His office staff is phenomenal: Stephanie and Jennifer are always quick to answer phone calls or voicemails and share in your excitement or concerns either way. I cannot recommend Dr. Crispin enough and wouldn't hesitate to send my friends or family to him, and look forward to using him in the future again myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Crispin including a rhinoplasty, a breast lift with implant exchange, and liposuction. I have referred business associates, clients, and friends to him and have heard nothing but THANK YOU from everyone that has made his acquaintance. He is extremely talented and a kind and gentle doctor. I am very happy with my results and know that I will be a patient again in the future. Talk to several doctors but choose Dr. Crispin. He is the best of the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2717296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I trust Dr Crispin with my life! He is simply the best and most professional plastic surgeon in Atlanta!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I just recently had a mommy makeover (tummy tuck and breast augmentation) with Dr. crispin. After going to 5 Doctors I decided to have my surgery with him. He is absolutely fantastic. He made me feel extremely comfortable with my decision. He took his time to tell me how the procedure is done, and the consequences. My body looks amazing. He did a hernia repair, removed tons of fat and my breasts look natural and beautiful.
He was always available for any questions I had, his staff is also very helpful. I was always able to get in touch with the Dr. directly or Jennifer his appointment coordinator.
I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon. I would absolutely go back if I need anything else done in the future.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I had a breast lift in July right before turning 50...much needed. I had seen other doctors before being referred to Dr. Crispin. The minute I walked into the office I felt at ease. Dr. Crispin spent time discussing my desired outcome and assisted in helping me make the decision whether to go with implants or not. I was extremely nervous about the surgery however, his nurse, who was extremely patient with all my quetions and concern, couldn't have been nicer. I had my surgery on Wednesday and took one toradol and the rest ibuprofen. Was up and moving the same day. I was back to work on Friday. If I needed Dr. Crispin with concerns or questions, he called me...even on weekends. I work for a Dr., and that kind of service is hard to find. I am more than pleased with the outcome of this and feel like I'm 20 years again. Dr. Crispin staff was kind and caring and an excellent representation of the quality of service he provides. I have spoken to several people who have been patient's of his and have never heard one negative complaint about his work or his staff. Not many Dr.'s can say this. Best decision I ever made regarding the surgery and the Dr. selection.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I am 45 years old and in good shape however, I had areas of fat that always bothered me no matter how much I worked out. Specifically my abdomen and arms. I saw Dr. Crispin to see if I was a good candidate for liposuction. Thankfully I was. I had my procedure back in January 2014 so this review is long overdue! My body looks so great. The fat is completely gone and I have the confidence to wear a bikini and sleeveless shirts. I am so grateful to Dr. Crispin and his staff for truly making this experience a wonderful one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Had an amazing experience with Dr Crispin. My sister is going tomorrow now! We will be long life patients. No one can even tell I have surgery but they are noticing the beautiful differences. Thank you again!!! Should have done it sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I am so thankful I was referred to Dr. Crispin! He was highly recommended by my doctor so I decided to get a consultation for an eye lift (upper and lower). After meeting with him I knew I found the right surgeon for me. He is so kind with great knowledge. Had my surgery 2 months ago and I couldn't be happier. I look 10 years younger and it looks very natural.
I am referring him to all my friends!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2557329].votes_count ]]