Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Crispin

I have seen Dr. Crispin numerous times for various procedures. His professionalism and honesty was reassuring to me that he was exactly who I was looking for. I had seen many people that had received numerous procedures from him and looked wonderful. He even told me no on some of the procedures that I wanted done. He told me that I did not need those procedures at this time. I own one of the leading salons in Atlanta and have sent numerous clients to Dr. Crispin that are extremely happy with his services.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I am 3 months post op from my rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Crispin. I am beyond thrilled with my results. My nose looks so natural and my profile is perfection. Dr. Crispin is a true artist! I am so thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Crispin! I did a lot of research before my liposuction surgery in March. I had heard a lot of good things about Dr. Crispin so I chose him and I am so glad! He is so kind and makes sure you are completely taken care of. I plan on seeing him for any future surgeries.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Crispin works wonders! He is a seasoned medical professional and it shows in his work. His staff is friendly, helpful and timely. I will be going back again!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Crispin and his staff are absolutely amazing!!! From beginning to end, everyone was welcoming and professional. I had a breast augmentation in January 2016. During the initial consultation, Dr Crispin calmed my nerves and answered every single "silly" question that I had without hesitation. The day of the surgery came and Dr Crispin was there and ready with his wonderful bedside manner. The facility staff were very professional and treated me as if I were the only one having surgery that day. The surgery went without a hitch and my results were amazing!!!! My follow-up visits with Dr Crispin were just as easy. The staff greeted me by name, and never kept me waiting. My only regret about this entire adventure is not getting this done sooner!!! I've never had an issue with self esteem, I just wanted fuller, natural looking breasts after having my son, and Dr Crispin gave me that. My breasts are beautiful!!! I would highly recommend Dr Crispin for any plastic surgery. I work in the medical field and I see a lot of surgeon's work and Dr Crispin is by far one of the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Great bedside manner and kind staff but I would give anything to have my old nose back. The outcome was not good.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Crispin & his team are wonderful!!! I will not trust any one other than Dr. Crispin with any of my cosmetic work. I has liposuction of the flanks, & a breast augmentation in August of 2014. One of my lipo incisions has not healed as nicely because of me having keloid skin, yet Dr. Crispin has been outstanding about fixing the site. He does his work with integrity, and treats his patients with lots of compassion. His physicians assistant, Stephanie, also makes your prep, pre & post op all the better. All of the staff have been nothing but a pleasure to be around!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Crispin, who was first recommended to me by a friend at work. As a CRNFA she had over the years operated with several plastic surgeons and he was by far the best she had worked with. An ovarian cyst removal had left me with a midline scar, two kids later… well what can I say but I needed a little help! A couple of years later I started to get bags under my eyes and after many different eye creams, realized that it was more than an eye cream that I needed. So Dr. Crispin performed upper and lower eyelid surgery. Years later I still could not be happier with the outcome of both surgeries. Dr. Crispin really is a super surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients. His team is wonderful too, which speaks to the type of person he is to work with!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Crispin is hands down the best plastic surgeon in Atlanta. He and his staff are friendly, professional and most importantly great at what they do. Dr. Crispin listens to your needs/wants and provides valuable insight into his recommended approach to get you there. His work is outstanding and he is a doctor that truly cares about his patients and their results. I have recommended colleagues and friends to Dr. Crispin and everyone raves about how great he is. I would highly recommend Dr. Crispin if you are looking for a great doctor in Atlanta!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I have had the greatest experience with Dr. Crispin and his entire staff. After breastfeeding two kids, I was left with deflated breasts to the point I couldn't even fill an A cup. I never thought I'd be one to have breast augmentation but realized it was something that was going to make me feel more confident and happy. I have a dear friend that works with Dr. Crispin and she helped get me in quickly for a consultation. Dr. Crispin's professionalism and 'bed side manner' is cream of the crop. He helped me decide what size, etc would be most appropriate for my body. He spent a lot of time with me, describing options and the procedure. Dr. Crispin made me feel extremely confident in my choice of him as my surgeon for my breast augmentation. I did my research and met with four other surgeons in the Atlanta area. Dr. Crispin and his entire staff made my experience perfect. The follow up care has been exemplary and I am absolutely 100% pleased with my 'new' breasts and my new outlook on life. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I recommend this office and Dr. Crispin for any plastic surgery you may be interested in!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Mark E. Crispin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)

GHI