Dr. Mark Crispin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Crispin

Incredible doctor and staff! He will be my surgeon for life.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I would like to take the time to share how unbelievably happy I am that I chose Dr. Crispin as my Plastic surgeon! I went on several different consults and after meeting Dr. Crispin and his staff I came away knowing he was the right doctor for me. He took the time and had patience with me in answering all of my questions. He has years of expertise which is evident not only when talking to him, but my results are proof!! I had a breast lift and a tummy tuck and I can’t wait to show off my new figure this summer! I have already sent my friends and family his way and you should too!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

After many years of considering having a lift with augmentation, I am beyond pleased with my beautiful results and would highly recommend Dr. Crispin to friends, family, and anyone!!! Plenty of plastic surgeons can achieve great results, but not as many look at it from a patient-centered viewpoint like Dr. Crispin does. Each appointment I’ve had with Dr. Crispin...from the consultation~surgery day~post-op appointments have all been calm, informative...and dare I say, like visiting a dear friend. Crispin Plastic Surgery is a top notch ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️facility! From the fabulous Dr. C, awesome patient coordinator (Jennifer) and amazing nurse (Mary Catherine), I am so thankful to *all* of you whom have walked with me through this journey. This has truly been a life changing experience, and one for which I will be forever grateful!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

What can I say about Dr. Crispin that hasn't already been reiterated? His kind demeanor and warm approach to his patients makes all the difference in making them feel like they're in the best hands possible. He truly wants what is best for his patients even if that sometimes means being honest and urging against a procedure that he believes will not yield a favorable result. He's a doctor who is not in it for the payout, but is truly one who loves his artistry of helping his patients be the best versions of themselves they could be. Look no further!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I went to Dr. Crispin for a breast augmentation and I could not be happier with my results. The staff was amazing and very helpful through my process. After about 10 consults I decided to use Dr. Crispin because he was the only doctor who seemed confident in my results and understood exactly what I wanted. I recommend him to any person who asks me about my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I want to thank Dr. Crispin for all he has done for me. I was starting to look older than I actually am. I was in need of eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and neck lift. It was important to me to look natural and not "over done". My results are incredible. I look and feel better than ever.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

After years and years of considering breast augmentation surgery, I decided I was ready to move forward and began my search to find the best plastic surgeon. After a few consultations, I discovered Dr. Crispin's office and am so grateful I did. The intimate setting of his office and the gentle and professional nature of Dr. Crispin as well as his nurse and patient coordinator were exactly what I was looking for. Dr. Crispin was very careful to match my small frame with implants that would be natural and appropriate for my body, and I have been so pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Crispin to anybody, his practice is truly the best!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

My parents and myself are extremely grateful for landing into the hands of Dr. Crispin. I had been injured due to football practice on a Saturday afternoon. My forehead was the landing strip for an elbow and did quite the damage. I had left practice immediately to get to Emory ED. At the ED the NP had said that I needed sutures for my forehead. Somehow my parents were able to get in contact with Dr. Crispin-long story. He offered to come into his office on a Saturday afternoon to take a look at the wound and suture me up. If that alone doesn't speak volume as to Dr. Crispins character, not only as a man but as a plastic surgeon, I'm not certain what will. I'm very lucky to be in his care as this is a first time injury needing sutures. He is making me very comfortable throughout the process and I am trusting him for my recovery and healing. I'm hoping that one of these days I can see Dr. Crispin for something a little more fun ha ha ;) ! For now, it is taking care of this wound and we ended up with 15 or so sutures sub-dermal. The alignment is clean and the scarring I'm certain is greatly reduced because of his hands.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Crispin and his staff are amazing! His experience really shows with his work. I had my eyes done as well as face and feel 20 years younger! I would highly recommend dr. Crispin!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I am both a physician/colleague of Dr Crispin as well as his patient. He is top notch, technically excellent and a good kind soul. A+ player, he's my first choice for anything in his field. The best.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Mark Crispin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specialized training and extensive plastic surgery experience define Dr. Crispin’s professional background. In addition to completing a plastic surgery fellowship at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, affiliated with NYU. Dr. Crispin has been practicing plastic surgery for over 22 years and will help determine and guide you to your specific cosmetic goals.

• English

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)

• Face-lift
  • Bags under eyes
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Otoplasty
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)