Dr. Mark Crispin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Crispin

I went to Dr. Crispin for a breast augmentation and I could not be happier with my results. The staff was amazing and very helpful through my process. After about 10 consults I decided to use Dr. Crispin because he was the only doctor who seemed confident in my results and understood exactly what I wanted. I recommend him to any person who asks me about my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I want to thank Dr. Crispin for all he has done for me. I was starting to look older than I actually am. I was in need of eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and neck lift. It was important to me to look natural and not "over done". My results are incredible. I look and feel better than ever.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

After years and years of considering breast augmentation surgery, I decided I was ready to move forward and began my search to find the best plastic surgeon. After a few consultations, I discovered Dr. Crispin's office and am so grateful I did. The intimate setting of his office and the gentle and professional nature of Dr. Crispin as well as his nurse and patient coordinator were exactly what I was looking for. Dr. Crispin was very careful to match my small frame with implants that would be natural and appropriate for my body, and I have been so pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Crispin to anybody, his practice is truly the best!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

My parents and myself are extremely grateful for landing into the hands of Dr. Crispin. I had been injured due to football practice on a Saturday afternoon. My forehead was the landing strip for an elbow and did quite the damage. I had left practice immediately to get to Emory ED. At the ED the NP had said that I needed sutures for my forehead. Somehow my parents were able to get in contact with Dr. Crispin-long story. He offered to come into his office on a Saturday afternoon to take a look at the wound and suture me up. If that alone doesn't speak volume as to Dr. Crispins character, not only as a man but as a plastic surgeon, I'm not certain what will. I'm very lucky to be in his care as this is a first time injury needing sutures. He is making me very comfortable throughout the process and I am trusting him for my recovery and healing. I'm hoping that one of these days I can see Dr. Crispin for something a little more fun ha ha ;) ! For now, it is taking care of this wound and we ended up with 15 or so sutures sub-dermal. The alignment is clean and the scarring I'm certain is greatly reduced because of his hands.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Crispin and his staff are amazing! His experience really shows with his work. I had my eyes done as well as face and feel 20 years younger! I would highly recommend dr. Crispin!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I am both a physician/colleague of Dr Crispin as well as his patient. He is top notch, technically excellent and a good kind soul. A+ player, he's my first choice for anything in his field. The best.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I am thrilled with my results and Dr. Crispin and his team. They are caring, professional, and knowledgeable . I would highly recommend this group to anyone looking to enhance your look naturally.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Crispin's P.A., Renice, has done my Botox injections twice now with exceptional care both times. She discussed my areas of concern, explained everything before she did it and most importantly...no brusing! Her professionalism, partnered with her ability to put me at ease, made it a positive experience and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Crispin performed a breast augmentation on me close to 9 years ago and I'm as happy with the results today as I was back then. I had a fantastic experience from consultation through follow up post surgery, and still stay in touch with him today. I've also had some friends who visited him for breast augmentation, fillers and botox and they've also been very pleased. As my trusted plastic surgeon, I'll definitely go to him again if I need anything done!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I am 1 year post op after my eyelid and facelift surgery and I look so great. I decided to keep my secret and not tell any of my friends. About 1-2 months after my procedures with Dr. Crispin, every single one of my friends could not get over how "radiant", "refreshed", and "youthful" I looked. I owe this to Dr. Crispin! I was referred to him by another doctor and I heard about his reputation prior. You can't go wrong with this doctor! He's the BEST!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Mark Crispin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specialized training and extensive plastic surgery experience define Dr. Crispin’s professional background. In addition to completing a plastic surgery fellowship at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, affiliated with NYU. Dr. Crispin has been practicing plastic surgery for over 22 years and will help determine and guide you to your specific cosmetic goals.

• English

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)

• Face-lift
  • Bags under eyes
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Otoplasty
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)