Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Crispin

I have known Dr. Crispin for over 8 years and he is the most professional and excellent plastic surgeon I know. He performed a breast augmentation on my daughter several years ago and she is very happy with her results. During her surgery Dr. Crispin and his staff were so helpful and we both felt very comfortable and informed throughout her recovery. I also go to see Dr. Crispin and his PA for my botox. They both do a great job and I have always had a great experience and results with them both. I would recommend Dr. Crispin and his team to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Going to Dr. Crispin was the best choice I could have made in regards to my breast augmentation. He was professional and the staff was so kind and helpful. The surgery and recovery were very smooth and the results have far exceeded my expectations. I am now 8 months post op and they look like they could have been mine the entire time, so natural looking with minimal scarring. I would recommended him to anyone in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

The staff at Dr. Crispin's office are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Crispin is a perfectionist and this is appreciated in his work. I have been to him several times for botox and he takes his time and listens to my concerns before starting the procedure. He is more conservative than some plastic surgeons which I really like. I wanted to enhance my features, not change them. I am considering having a blepharoplasty. When I am ready he will definitely be my doc! I would recommend him to anyone looking to have facial work done.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Growing up I always disliked my nose and was teased about it as a child. When I was finally old enough to make the decision to have a rhinoplasty, I decided on Dr. Crispin. He and his staff were always so helpful and answered all of my questions. He took excellent care of me but most importantly he did a fantastic job. I absolutely love my new nose and the best part about it is how subtle the changes are. He was able to give me exactly what I wanted without changing my features too much. I would recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

5.0 star rating 9/27/2016 I'm 73 years old and I don't mind looking like a senior. What I do mind is looking tired all the time because of big bags under my eyes. So I started researching who is the best at Cosmetic eye surgery in Atlanta. Then I heard about Dr. Crispin. I heard how highly recommended he is -- and he deserves that. The incisions under my eyes are almost impossible to see and it's only been two weeks. My eyes look natural -- not pulled and the bags are just a memory. Dr. Crispin also has a compassionate personality as does his whole staff. The Perimeter Surgery Center where he operates was also kind and compassionate. Overall, this has been an excellent experience and I'm glad I did it. Dr. Crispin, his staff and the surgery center really are as good as it gets!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I have seen Dr. Crispin numerous times for various procedures. His professionalism and honesty was reassuring to me that he was exactly who I was looking for. I had seen many people that had received numerous procedures from him and looked wonderful. He even told me no on some of the procedures that I wanted done. He told me that I did not need those procedures at this time. I own one of the leading salons in Atlanta and have sent numerous clients to Dr. Crispin that are extremely happy with his services.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I am 3 months post op from my rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Crispin. I am beyond thrilled with my results. My nose looks so natural and my profile is perfection. Dr. Crispin is a true artist! I am so thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Crispin! I did a lot of research before my liposuction surgery in March. I had heard a lot of good things about Dr. Crispin so I chose him and I am so glad! He is so kind and makes sure you are completely taken care of. I plan on seeing him for any future surgeries.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Crispin works wonders! He is a seasoned medical professional and it shows in his work. His staff is friendly, helpful and timely. I will be going back again!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Crispin and his staff are absolutely amazing!!! From beginning to end, everyone was welcoming and professional. I had a breast augmentation in January 2016. During the initial consultation, Dr Crispin calmed my nerves and answered every single "silly" question that I had without hesitation. The day of the surgery came and Dr Crispin was there and ready with his wonderful bedside manner. The facility staff were very professional and treated me as if I were the only one having surgery that day. The surgery went without a hitch and my results were amazing!!!! My follow-up visits with Dr Crispin were just as easy. The staff greeted me by name, and never kept me waiting. My only regret about this entire adventure is not getting this done sooner!!! I've never had an issue with self esteem, I just wanted fuller, natural looking breasts after having my son, and Dr Crispin gave me that. My breasts are beautiful!!! I would highly recommend Dr Crispin for any plastic surgery. I work in the medical field and I see a lot of surgeon's work and Dr Crispin is by far one of the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Mark E. Crispin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Tennessee