Dr. Mark Crispin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Mark Crispin

I am both a physician/colleague of Dr Crispin as well as his patient. He is top notch, technically excellent and a good kind soul. A+ player, he's my first choice for anything in his field. The best.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I am thrilled with my results and Dr. Crispin and his team. They are caring, professional, and knowledgeable . I would highly recommend this group to anyone looking to enhance your look naturally.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Crispin's P.A., Renice, has done my Botox injections twice now with exceptional care both times. She discussed my areas of concern, explained everything before she did it and most importantly...no brusing! Her professionalism, partnered with her ability to put me at ease, made it a positive experience and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr. Crispin performed a breast augmentation on me close to 9 years ago and I'm as happy with the results today as I was back then. I had a fantastic experience from consultation through follow up post surgery, and still stay in touch with him today. I've also had some friends who visited him for breast augmentation, fillers and botox and they've also been very pleased. As my trusted plastic surgeon, I'll definitely go to him again if I need anything done!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I am 1 year post op after my eyelid and facelift surgery and I look so great. I decided to keep my secret and not tell any of my friends. About 1-2 months after my procedures with Dr. Crispin, every single one of my friends could not get over how "radiant", "refreshed", and "youthful" I looked. I owe this to Dr. Crispin! I was referred to him by another doctor and I heard about his reputation prior. You can't go wrong with this doctor! He's the BEST!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have known Dr. Crispin for over 8 years and he is the most professional and excellent plastic surgeon I know. He performed a breast augmentation on my daughter several years ago and she is very happy with her results. During her surgery Dr. Crispin and his staff were so helpful and we both felt very comfortable and informed throughout her recovery. I also go to see Dr. Crispin and his PA for my botox. They both do a great job and I have always had a great experience and results with them both. I would recommend Dr. Crispin and his team to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Going to Dr. Crispin was the best choice I could have made in regards to my breast augmentation. He was professional and the staff was so kind and helpful. The surgery and recovery were very smooth and the results have far exceeded my expectations. I am now 8 months post op and they look like they could have been mine the entire time, so natural looking with minimal scarring. I would recommended him to anyone in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

The staff at Dr. Crispin's office are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Crispin is a perfectionist and this is appreciated in his work. I have been to him several times for botox and he takes his time and listens to my concerns before starting the procedure. He is more conservative than some plastic surgeons which I really like. I wanted to enhance my features, not change them. I am considering having a blepharoplasty. When I am ready he will definitely be my doc! I would recommend him to anyone looking to have facial work done.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Growing up I always disliked my nose and was teased about it as a child. When I was finally old enough to make the decision to have a rhinoplasty, I decided on Dr. Crispin. He and his staff were always so helpful and answered all of my questions. He took excellent care of me but most importantly he did a fantastic job. I absolutely love my new nose and the best part about it is how subtle the changes are. He was able to give me exactly what I wanted without changing my features too much. I would recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

5.0 star rating 9/27/2016 I'm 73 years old and I don't mind looking like a senior. What I do mind is looking tired all the time because of big bags under my eyes. So I started researching who is the best at Cosmetic eye surgery in Atlanta. Then I heard about Dr. Crispin. I heard how highly recommended he is -- and he deserves that. The incisions under my eyes are almost impossible to see and it's only been two weeks. My eyes look natural -- not pulled and the bags are just a memory. Dr. Crispin also has a compassionate personality as does his whole staff. The Perimeter Surgery Center where he operates was also kind and compassionate. Overall, this has been an excellent experience and I'm glad I did it. Dr. Crispin, his staff and the surgery center really are as good as it gets!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Mark Crispin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Specialized training and extensive plastic surgery experience define Dr. Crispin’s professional background. In addition to completing a plastic surgery fellowship at the prestigious Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital, affiliated with NYU. Dr. Crispin has been practicing plastic surgery for over 22 years and will help determine and guide you to your specific cosmetic goals.

• English

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)

• Face-lift
  • Bags under eyes
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Otoplasty
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)