Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Crispin

Dr. Crispin works wonders! He is a seasoned medical professional and it shows in his work. His staff is friendly, helpful and timely. I will be going back again!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr Crispin and his staff are absolutely amazing!!! From beginning to end, everyone was welcoming and professional. I had a breast augmentation in January 2016. During the initial consultation, Dr Crispin calmed my nerves and answered every single "silly" question that I had without hesitation. The day of the surgery came and Dr Crispin was there and ready with his wonderful bedside manner. The facility staff were very professional and treated me as if I were the only one having surgery that day. The surgery went without a hitch and my results were amazing!!!! My follow-up visits with Dr Crispin were just as easy. The staff greeted me by name, and never kept me waiting. My only regret about this entire adventure is not getting this done sooner!!! I've never had an issue with self esteem, I just wanted fuller, natural looking breasts after having my son, and Dr Crispin gave me that. My breasts are beautiful!!! I would highly recommend Dr Crispin for any plastic surgery. I work in the medical field and I see a lot of surgeon's work and Dr Crispin is by far one of the best!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Crispin & his team are wonderful!!! I will not trust any one other than Dr. Crispin with any of my cosmetic work. I has liposuction of the flanks, & a breast augmentation in August of 2014. One of my lipo incisions has not healed as nicely because of me having keloid skin, yet Dr. Crispin has been outstanding about fixing the site. He does his work with integrity, and treats his patients with lots of compassion. His physicians assistant, Stephanie, also makes your prep, pre & post op all the better. All of the staff have been nothing but a pleasure to be around!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Crispin, who was first recommended to me by a friend at work. As a CRNFA she had over the years operated with several plastic surgeons and he was by far the best she had worked with. An ovarian cyst removal had left me with a midline scar, two kids later… well what can I say but I needed a little help! A couple of years later I started to get bags under my eyes and after many different eye creams, realized that it was more than an eye cream that I needed. So Dr. Crispin performed upper and lower eyelid surgery. Years later I still could not be happier with the outcome of both surgeries. Dr. Crispin really is a super surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients. His team is wonderful too, which speaks to the type of person he is to work with!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Crispin is hands down the best plastic surgeon in Atlanta. He and his staff are friendly, professional and most importantly great at what they do. Dr. Crispin listens to your needs/wants and provides valuable insight into his recommended approach to get you there. His work is outstanding and he is a doctor that truly cares about his patients and their results. I have recommended colleagues and friends to Dr. Crispin and everyone raves about how great he is. I would highly recommend Dr. Crispin if you are looking for a great doctor in Atlanta!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

I have had the greatest experience with Dr. Crispin and his entire staff. After breastfeeding two kids, I was left with deflated breasts to the point I couldn't even fill an A cup. I never thought I'd be one to have breast augmentation but realized it was something that was going to make me feel more confident and happy. I have a dear friend that works with Dr. Crispin and she helped get me in quickly for a consultation. Dr. Crispin's professionalism and 'bed side manner' is cream of the crop. He helped me decide what size, etc would be most appropriate for my body. He spent a lot of time with me, describing options and the procedure. Dr. Crispin made me feel extremely confident in my choice of him as my surgeon for my breast augmentation. I did my research and met with four other surgeons in the Atlanta area. Dr. Crispin and his entire staff made my experience perfect. The follow up care has been exemplary and I am absolutely 100% pleased with my 'new' breasts and my new outlook on life. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I recommend this office and Dr. Crispin for any plastic surgery you may be interested in!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I went to see Dr Crispin for a consult. His staff was so warm and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I had a great meeting with Dr Crispin and he was very clear and concise in explaining everything but most importantly, I felt like he really listened to my questions and concerns. I will be following up with him for my procedure and will surely recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Crispin is without a doubt a very skilled and talented surgeon. But beyond that, he and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and at ease. From consultation to post-op visits, Dr. Crispin has been kind, comforting, and professional. He helped me set realistic expectations about what would work best for my body and I love the results. He is always very respectful of my time and is sure be thorough with any questions or concerns I have. I remember when I was in the OR; he held my hand as I was being put under. Not all doctors do that; you can tell he truly cares. His office staff is phenomenal: Stephanie and Jennifer are always quick to answer phone calls or voicemails and share in your excitement or concerns either way. I cannot recommend Dr. Crispin enough and wouldn't hesitate to send my friends or family to him, and look forward to using him in the future again myself.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I have had several surgeries with Dr. Crispin including a rhinoplasty, a breast lift with implant exchange, and liposuction. I have referred business associates, clients, and friends to him and have heard nothing but THANK YOU from everyone that has made his acquaintance. He is extremely talented and a kind and gentle doctor. I am very happy with my results and know that I will be a patient again in the future. Talk to several doctors but choose Dr. Crispin. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Mark E. Crispin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Crispin works wonders! He is a seasoned medical professional and it shows in his work. His staff is friendly, helpful and timely. I will be going back again..."

May 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Crispin and his staff are absolutely amazing!!! From beginning to end, everyone was welcoming and professional. I had a breast augmentation in January 201..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Great bedside manner and kind staff but I would give anything to have my old nose back. The outcome was not good."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Crispin & his team are wonderful!!! I will not trust any one other than Dr. Crispin with any of my cosmetic work. I has liposuction of the flanks, & a brea..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Crispin, who was first recommended to me by a friend at work. As a CRNFA she had over the years operated with sever..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Crispin is hands down the best plastic surgeon in Atlanta. He and his staff are friendly, professional and most importantly great at what they do. Dr. Cri..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had the greatest experience with Dr. Crispin and his entire staff. After breastfeeding two kids, I was left with deflated breasts to the point I couldn'..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr Crispin for a consult. His staff was so warm and friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I had a great meeting with Dr Crispin and he was ..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Crispin is without a doubt a very skilled and talented surgeon. But beyond that, he and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and at ea..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had several surgeries with Dr. Crispin including a rhinoplasty, a breast lift with implant exchange, and liposuction. I have referred business associate..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "The hernia he supposedly repaired came right back. By his own admission, he apparently missed a second hernia right above the primary one. He will not correct i..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust Dr Crispin with my life! He is simply the best and most professional plastic surgeon in Atlanta!"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just recently had a mommy makeover (tummy tuck and breast augmentation) with Dr. crispin. After going to 5 Doctors I decided to have my surgery with him. He i..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast lift in July right before turning 50...much needed. I had seen other doctors before being referred to Dr. Crispin. The minute I walked into the..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 45 years old and in good shape however, I had areas of fat that always bothered me no matter how much I worked out. Specifically my abdomen and arms. I s..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had an amazing experience with Dr Crispin. My sister is going tomorrow now! We will be long life patients. No one can even tell I have surgery but they are noti..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so thankful I was referred to Dr. Crispin! He was highly recommended by my doctor so I decided to get a consultation for an eye lift (upper and lower). A..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery in 2012 for the removal a a lipoma on my back and some lipo suction on my lower back and abdomen. My outcomes were terrible! Instead of the one in..."

September 26, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark E."

October 20, 2013