Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Horn

Absolutly amazing experience with this doctor! I absolutly love my boob job, and his staff members are all very sweet, accomodating and helpful. Met with a bunch of doctors before choosing Dr. HOrn, and he was the best by far. Very knowledgable, very nice facility, and reasonably priced. The pre op, and post op attentiveness was great, and you also receive other cosmetic perks along the way for free! ABSOLUTLY USE THIS DOCTOR! I HAVE RECCOMMENDED HIM TO MANY FRIENDS, and my sister received a boob job after seeing mine!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Don't go to Dr. Horn if you are looking for more than a breast augmentation! I had a horrible experience with him. I went for an implant removal/replacement with breast lift. I was a 38D and was told by him that I would be a big B when all done. He said he would put in small 200 cc implants to give me shape. When done with the surgery, I was the SAME SIZE and he refused to admit his and his staff's mistake. He put in the same sized implants that I had removed! 8 months later after much begging/wasted money to travel to his office, he removed the implants in HIS OFFICE after giving me a Valium and sent me on my way with horrible scars. He refused to provide me my medical records unless I paid $200 which I found out was illegal. He changed the policy to $50 which is what is allowed by law but by then, any records of my initial consultation and agreement were gone. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE. COLD DEMEANOR. FLAKY STAFF. No attention was paid to me whatsoever after money was paid.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Horn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1993)