Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Horn

Accolades to Dr. Horn's professional ability. He did an excellent work on me. I'm very happy with him & his amazing staff, especially Irina, & Rana. Can only say positive things about the entire experience.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

When I went to Dr. Horn's office I had assumed he would provide me with excellent service since his office is located in such an upscale and prestigious neighborhood. I was wrong! The office is decorated great but that's pretty much it the staff is programmed to falsely praise him. I really should've left when I saw him picking his nose while he was on Facebook, when I walked passed his office with the nurse who was taking me to the room to wait and meet him. Well he came him in a few minuets later, but I was ready to go but I didn't want to lose my $100 which I had to pay to secure my appointment with him. He was really paying attention when I was speaking he kept checking his phone and left the room a few times. He injected my lips with fillers and had me holding the gauze while he left the room to take a call again. I was so upset but I just wanted bigger lips. I was thinking maybe he's a jerk but he will inject fillers right, I've to address one thing that it was me and him alone during the procedure but he inappropriately kept rubbing his genital area on side of my body, when I was laid back in the chair and he was getting close to inject the fillers. I'm not being hypersensitive but it just didn't feel right and I hope others share their experience. I'm writing this review because after the costly affair a week after my lip injection I see no difference at all. When I called back his office they informed me to wait another week and come back for touch up, but no way in heck I'm going to pay $650 again for something he should've done right in the first place. Looks and Locations are deceiving please, PLEASE be aware of this so called Doctor! He's main motive is to make money off others insecurities.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Well, I have to say I am now 5 days post op and have had nothing but an excellent experience with Dr. Horn and his ENTIRE staff as well as the staff in the surgical center since day one (my initial consult). I had an abdominoplasty w/ lipo to flanks. My mother was a bit skeptical and was extremely impressed with the office, facilities, service, caring, kindness, and professionalism. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Horn and his team both at the office as well as the surgical center and plan to go back in the future for other services.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Did terrible job on my breasts (one is deformed and they look asymmetric). Blames my bone structure for it. Bad bedside manners, leaves the room in the middle of a conversation. Staff is fake and helpless.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

My experience with Dr Horn was a great one. The staff is extraordinary, Monica the manager , the nurse, the staff in the front and Dr Horn himself. I had a breast augumentation surgery with him and they all spend so much time with me, to answer to all the questions and helped me to decide properly. I told him that I want a natural look and I am so happy with the results. Specially Monica, the manager, she is wonderful, she helped me so much during the whole process . It was a very good experience for me, I am still following up for post-op results and I would recommend his office anytime.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Horn was very nice and easy to communicate with. His nurse Gretchen was also sweet and very helpful with all of my questions and concerns. I didn't like the all of the front desk staff but I'm so glad I didn't let that discourage me from sticking with Dr. Horn.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

I was very worried about getting breast augmentation and a friend referred me to Dr. Horn. There was not a long wait for an appointment. When I went into his office, the staff was really nice and professional. I spoke with the nurse first and told her what I was looking for and then I spoke with Dr. Horn. What I liked is that they listened to the fact that I wanted a natural look, thus they recommended a certain implant size. The surgery went smoothly and the recovery went great. Dr. Horn spent the time with me to really listened to what I wanted and I couldn't be happier with my breast augmentation surgery. The only downsize is that they seem to try to favor silicone-gel implants but I had done my research and requested saline implants.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

First, the staff made me feel very welcome from the moment I entered the office. Dr. Horn, and the entire staff actually, were very knowledgeable and detailed in explanations of procedures or when answering questions. They were very patient to my numerous questions and concerns and very good about following up before/after the procedure. They really made me feel like they cared. Most importantly though, I am VERY happy with my results. They were exactly what I wanted. I'm very happy to have chosen him for the procedure. I would (and do frequently) recommend Dr. Horn! :)

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

I went to 3 three doctors and the could not give me the results i wanted Dr horn was able to fix there mistakes and give me the results and i love it,i was finally happy.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

i am so pleased with the results i would recomend dr horn. his staff was always so pleasant. he did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Michael A. Horn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1993)