Ratings for Dr. John W. Smith

He's one of the nicest smartest persons I know Merry Christmas and a very happily New Year to you your staff and families. Thanks doc yours truly Joseph Star

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Smith is a surgeon not a sales man. His staff is amazing. my boobs look better than any other boob job i've seen and have been told that several times. I had several consultations and when I left Dr. smith's office I felt like an empowered woman making a change for myself instead of a person who has something wrong that needs fixing. Sx date 06/10/06

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Smith and his staff are just amazing. I would have never even considered the cosmetic procedure if I didn't meet such wonderful individuals. They took the time to explain every little detail and the potential outcomes. As with any surgery, some people heal differently than others. My results were amazing. I would ONLY consider Dr. Smith for any cosmetic surgeries. He is a little "quiet"...but will give any and all details and puts care into his work. Absolute professional!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Smith's assistant is awesome but he doe not have great social skills or bedside manner. He did my rhinoplasty, nothing major and should have been a straightforward job according to him. I honestly think that some people are meticulous in their work and some get lazy and do a quick job. I could tell with the bandages still on that my nose was uneven. He said wait until it healed and my nose still isn't right and it is embarrassing. I honestly recommend going to 3-5 consultations before choosing a doctor. I think I rushed into it and didn't have all the facts. Now I'm scared to have anything done to my nose in fears that it will get messed up again!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I love Dr. Smith and his staff... I felt welcome and very comfortable. I needed a tummy tuck and was quite afraid of the procedure. Dr. Smith listened and explained the procedures clearly. I now am wearing clothes I thought i could never wear again. I love the way I look. Even at my check ups, Dr. Smith is there. I will never be able to say enough good things about Dr. Smith and his staff. They are the very best.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Love love love Dr. Smith. I look wonderful. Had terrible results with another surgeon, who will go unnamed, but is suppose to be the best. Don't believe everything you read. Dr. Smith was honest about what to expect. He told me I would not get a perfect result, but it would definitely be improved. It was better than improved. It's amazing. Dr. Smith's assistant is one of the most loving and caring person. You feel comfort when in his office. I have spent a lot of money with other Dr.s, so I know a bit of what I am talking about. Dr. Smith is the best. I call him my "Saint, Dr. John" and he actually blushes. He is a big guy with a warm heart. But don't be fooled, he is one of the most talented surgeons I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Also had my ears done by this doctor. Had an absolutely horrible outcome. My ears were completely deformed and he did not attend any of my follow up visits. Never saw him again after my surgery. Had to have them re-done by another doctor who told me my ears "Looked bizarre". Worst experience and mistake of my life. This guy really should not be allowed to be a doctor. This is not a fake review. Seriously, stay away from this guy. Far away! Do your homework and choose your surgeon wisely. Learn from our mistake.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

I want everyone to know that Dr. Smith is the most competent, caring and honest surgeon that I consulted. I was very nervous as this was my first cosmetic procedure. His office is warm & inviting. His assistant is an asset to his practice, she inspires me. They made sure I understood what to realistically expect from my tummy tuck/breast augmentation. I knew I was making the right decision and was fully confident that all was going to be well. During the recovery phase, Dr. Smith was very attentive & was concerned about my health & every little detail. I will forever be grateful for the improvement in my self-esteem & my physical appearance. It was a great experience to be his patient. He will always have a special place in my heart.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Had my ears done and had horrible outcome. Ears were totally deformed and uneven. Did not even see me for any of my follow up visits- had someone else do it for him. Probably because he knew how bad of a job he did and was embarassed. Had to have my ears redone by a more compentant doctor. Would not reccommend at all.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. John W. Smith's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1967)