Ratings for Dr. Beth A. Bergman

Awesome plastic surgeon. I worked with her and perfection is first and formost with her.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Personally, I absolutely LOVE Dr Bergman! I'm very pleased with my results and highly recommend her. Does she have bad days where she's not pleasant? Yes - don't we all?! I wouldn't let anybody else touch me. Also, what does her physical appearance matter? It's not like she can perform plastic surgery on herself! She's one of those people who isn't obsessed with her looks, and I think that's a wonderful trait for a plastic surgeon. There's something to be said for accepting your imperfections.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

This MD had the attitude of a rude retail clerk, not as a professional physician. My questions were answered by incomplete sentences and I would never feel comfortable letting her complete a procedure on me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Horrific bedside manners!I also thought Plastic Surgeons specialized in perfection ( looks like a lawn mower ran over this patient ). I can't think of one nice thing to say about her or her nurse, so I will stop because my blood pressure is rising as I type ! BEWARE

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I think it matters which day you get an appointment. Ratings for this MD are either very high or very low! My appt was rushed and inefficient.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

Dr. Bergman was very professional and immediately put me at ease. She explained what she could do for me and what I could realistically expect as far as results. She took her time listened to my questions and answered them in language I was able to understand. I will reccomend her to all of my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Bergman.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Beth A. Bergman's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)