Ratings for Dr. Michael Byun

Run, do not walk elsewhere. He is kind, compassionate and engaging as long as you agree that he walks on water. I had a tummy tuck that went terribly wrong and I now look like a burn victim who is uneven, lumpy and bumpy. When it was apparent that Dr. Byun was not going to get a result that he anticipated, he gave me a pep talk and told me that my result would be an A-, and not the A+ that he had hoped for. In his expertise, my wound was to close in three weeks when in fact it took three months before this occured. (I ultimately went to a wound specialist/general surgeon for treatment because I could not listen to his sales pitch any longer.) He verbally scolded me for my negative attitude for being so upset with what I looked and smelled like from all the dead skin. One thing we agreed on is that I regretted ever walking in his door and he agreed that he regretted doing my surgery. Once I stopped having any faith in his surgical ability, he was inappropriate in his responses to me; there was zero empathy for the surgical result that he left me with. I have a flat tummy with a horrible result. Trust me, there are more qualified providers out there; just because he is more expensive does not mean that you are getting the best. The staff in the office are kind, friendly and as helpful as they can be. They are not a reflection of the lack of ability demonstrated by Dr. Byun.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I had breast augmentation done by this physician. I am very happy with my results. The staff made me feel very comfortable before and after the surgery. He is very professional and knowledgable. I never felt rushed or pushed into the surgery decision, he was very informative of how post-surgery recovery would be, so I wasn't afraid. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

best doctor for face lift. check it out yourself.look at his real patients photos in his web. best compare to any other doctor. I am so happy with my midface muscle lift.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Michael Byun's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal