Ratings for Dr. Kimberly K. Short

I went to Dr. Short after my best friend recommended me to her. She did a breast augmentation for me October of 2015. Everything was efficient, professional and I have zero complaints. The process was clear and properly explained. I would absolutely recommend one, this procedure and two, absolutely using Dr Short.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

One year ago I had breast augmentation. Dr. Short was very realistic in regards to my expectations. I knew going in that my breast were very far from perfect or nice for that matter. My breast looked like deflated balloons. I showed her pictures of breast that I liked and disliked so she had an idea of what I was looking for. She implanted silicone, under the muscle as I originally wanted and what I agreed on prior to surgery. She never swayed me from my expectations but, she assured me of her experience and what would likely benefit me the most. My results are better than my expectation, to be honest. Dr. Short is a perfectionist and that is needed when choosing a plastic surgeon. Her staff members are wonderful too. They work in the field of creating beauty and do an excellent job at it. They answer all my questions in a timely manner. I wouldn't have changed anything about my experience with the Gillian Institute. I'm planning my next visit soon. Looking forward to having superficial skin resurfacing on my face from minor hyperpigmentation and acne scars caused from my teenage years. Don't hesitate when choosing Dr. Short as your plastic surgeon or her staff for other minor procedures. I work with three other women who have used Dr. Short for their breast augmentation. They are very satisfied with her work. Not to forget my fiancé loves the results too.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I had a breast enlargement and was very satisfied with her work. I haven't had any issues. Her staff was very polite. surgery was very pleasant and everything went very smoothly. I know 2 other people that had her do the same thing and they recommended her to me. I thought she did a great job. They answered all are questions the scheduled my surgery very quickly. I would defiantly recommend her to someone.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Short. Suggested technique was not wise considering I hadn't had children, but later planned on it. My breast are now droopy. :( I had healing issues, yet she was "not available" to see in the office. I had an office nurse cut tissue and suture from under my breast twice. The morning of surgery, I was on the operating bed, hooked up to monitors, and had to get off the operating table to go for new pre-op pics cause mine had been lost. Not sure I would return. Staff seemed nice, but no personal communication with Dr. Short. Only seen her once prior to surgery, non after that. Very unsure if I would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Botched up Botox treatment by Dr. Short. Refused to correct it unless I wanted to pay more money again. Including the doctor, this place appears to be very uncaring, impolite, and only out for the money. Run , and do not go.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I would never go to her again after a bungled surgery with an infection.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Run fast and Far!!! Do your homework and check out any Doctor who you allow to perform surgery on you.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I would never recommend Dr. Short. First, she has no respect for a person's time. I waited a minimum of 2 hours and one time close to 3 hours before getting in to my appointment. I look back and can't believe I waited and didn't get up and walk out. That was my fault. However, she performed a breast lift and after the fact I had some severe puckering around the nipple and near the base of my breast. She said she would I would need implants to correct the puckering. I want to two other surgeons for second opinions and both told me the procedure was incorrect. Obviously, I had another I had another surgeon correct and I am happy with his work. Please don't ever consider Dr. Short for any work. I do know others who have been happy and others who have had disasters. It's hit or miss with her.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

At my consult I had many questions and was very nervous. Dr.Short and her staff answered all the questions me and my husband had. I was able to decide if breast surgery was right for me. My outcome is beautiful. THANKS Dr. Short for my beautiful new shape.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Short did an awesome job on my breast. I had several consults before deciding on Dr. Short. She and her staff are amazing !!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Dr. Kimberly K. Short's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal