Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Biggerstaff

Dr. Biggerstaff is not only kind, he is one of the most talented surgeons in Indianapolis. My family has used him for E.N.T. procedures, as well as cosmetic services. Fantastic results!! I am an O.R. nurse and have worked with many surgeons in the city, he is top notch!!! Many medical professionals go to him and refer their difficult cases to him {correcting bad rhinoplasty results, difficult throat procedures) I am telling you he is very talented, ethical, and fair. You can go cookie cutter or step out of the box. I feel lucky to work in surgery and be able to send my family, friends, and self to best surgeons out there.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

I have had both surgery on my nose and throat and plastic sugary both by Dr. Biggerstaff. He is fantastic. His plastic surgery took 10 years off my face and looked completely natural. People didn't realize I had had a face light but everybody was telling me how great I looked and that was the result I wanted--not to look like a Hollywood starlet at age 50. I'm sure if I had wanted that he could have done that too.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

This doctor actually listens to what the patient wants, his or her concerns. I had a rhinoplasty several years ago with a very popular doctor in Carmel, IN. It was a disaster not only because the doctor gave me a tilted up cheerleader nose, a cookie cutter pattern many doctors use, but it was also disasterous becuase I went to another local doctor(Carmel,IN) to fix it and it made the problem even worse. I then had breathing and cosmetic problems. Dr.Biggerstaff knows what is right for the INDIVIDUAL, and sees beauty in many forms. He was able to work with my situation, fix my breathing, and give me a beautiful outcome that suits me, and considered more "ethnic rhinoplasty". This man can think outside the box, he is realistic and very honest. He takes his time, and gives you an idea by working images up on a computer first for you. His office is outdated, staff not proficient. YOu will do most of the communication work, but your results will be A+.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. Richard J. Biggerstaff's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal