Ratings for Dr. Donn R. Chatham

Dr. Chatham and his entire staff are caring, knowledgeable and professional in every aspect. I have been a patient for several years and have never felt rushed or pressured in any way. Instead every effort is made to educate and put you at ease. I would totally trust Dr. Chatham with any procedure. His work is excellent and he is a pleasure to be acquainted with. My highest regards to this team!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Have been a patient of Doc Chatham for several years now. He's always done great work on me. Never leaves you with the impression that he can make you look sixteen again because at almost 50 that would be ridiculous looking. I always leave looking and feeling refreshed. He's done a little eye work and Botox on me. The eye work was impeccable. Many Hollywood celebrities would have done themselves a favor to have used Doc Chatham as opposed to whom ever they chose. He's awesome. I love that he is specialized in faces only. His skill speaks for itself. I was recommended by a friend who had awesome work done by Doc also. Will continue to be a patient until he retires. Or until he fires me as a patient. :)

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Chatham is great. He listens to what you want and his staff in the office are really helpful.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Chatham and his staff are excellent in every sense of the word. From Botox, facials, fillers, eyelid lift to advice, I've been very pleased. I recommend Dr. Chatham and his team. 👌 Dr. Vickie P.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Chatham is the best plastic surgeon. He did rynoplasmy and fixed my deviated septum. So my nose is not only pretty it works !! I think he is an artist in the fact that he keeps the goal for us to look natural . Have had botox and fillers and so pleased with the results. All of the staff are very kind and helpful too. He is the best there is. Michelle H

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Chatham has been my doctor since 2008. He is the best I have found. I lived in Louisville in 2008 and found Dr. Chatham. In 2009 I moved to Michigan and tried another well known plastic surgeon for botox treatments and Dr. Chatham far surpassed him. This doctor is well known in California and has a practice in the Detroit, Michigan area. You see him on television assessing celebrity plastic surgery. I choose to make a 6 hour drive to see Dr. Chatham and have never more satisfied with a doctor than him. His staff is excellent as well. I highly recommend him for your plastic surgery/botox needs.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Over the years I have gone to Dr. Chatham for a variety of procedures. In addition, I regularly go to Tara Crecelius for facials. Dr. Chatham, Tara and all of his staff are consistently pleasant and helpful. Many people I encounter think I am about 20 years younger than I am--which speaks highly of the effectiveness of their work. I look forward to my facials each month. Knowing that I look my best builds self-confidence and helps me to be at my best.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have known Dr Chatham almost 14 years. He is the only one I have gone to for all my procedures. There have been many. The staff are all great going that extra mile to keep confidentiality a priority in the office and the patient comfortable. B

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Chatham is truly awesome. I have been a client for 5 years and I am so pleased with my procedures. The staff are kind, caring, and so pleasant. He is the best!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Chatham is awesome! He has performed two face lifts for me with excellent results. He injects botox and fillers (restalyne) and utilizes the fillers very skillfully for maximum results. He explains everything meticulously and takes great pride in his results.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Donn R. Chatham's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)