Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Schantz

Dr. Schantz performed my breast augmentation procedure and I am ecstatic with the results. Not only did Dr. Schantz do an amazing job helping me determine an implant size that I would be happy with and that would fit my body type and frame, the procedure and recovery was much easier than I had anticipated, thanks to him and his wonderful staff. Everyone from Waldman and Schantz has been very friendly and eager to help in any way they could. Dr. Schantz was accessible and responsive after surgery when I had concerns and that made recovery much better. Bedside manner is great and I would highly recommend Dr. Schantz. He is definitely the doctor I will see again if there is ever anything else I want or need to have done.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

After considerable weight loss I consulted Dr. Schantz for a tummy tuck, breast lift and arm lift. His is a true artist, his ability to take the human body and enhance it is remarkable. He has changed my life and I am grateful to him. He has the best bedside manner, he takes his time at each appointment and makes you feel like you are his top priority. His staff are great, his nurse Jessica is wonderful. I would recommend him and his office for any plastic surgery procedures.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

The staff from receptionist right up to Dr. Schantz are truly awesome during my many visits to the office. I have never encountered an unfriendly or unsmiling staff member-EVER!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I loved everything about my breast augmentation surgery process. From the consult to post-op f/u appts. All of his staff are super helpful and friendly. He has a wonderful, caring bedside manner and is super talented. I felt comfortable knowing that he would be performing my surgery after meeting with him and the staff. As well as reading other patient reviews, plus his before and after pictures are enough to say how great his work is. I would without a doubt recommend him for any type of cosmetic procedure

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

The BEST plastic surgeon in Lexington! Has the best bed side manner of any doctor I have ever been to. A++++++++++++++++!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr S is a fabulous plastic surgeon that really knows what he's doing and is extremely good at it! He is very kind and patient.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Dr. Stephen A. Schantz's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1995)