Ratings for Dr. John Woodman

He use to act a little too friendly hugging me and kissing me on my cheek...was creepy. And I felt like he was hitting on me. Then one day a specialist my work sent me to said I did not have fibromyalgia, which I never said I had , I told him I had chronic fatigue and low immune system...and he got so mad at me he told me I was a liar and told me to leave his office, then stomped out and left me sitting there crying. I nearly commit suicide after this as I had no support for my depression and fatigue and could not work, I ended up in the psych ward at the u of a...thankfully I eventually got in to see a good psychiatrist who saved me. I am still haunted by his behaviour so many years later. And wished I would have went to the college of physicians at the time was young and dumb.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I was 11 years old, visiting from out of town, and went in to my aunt and grandma’s doctor for a cold. He told me I was old enough for breast exams. Next thing I know he had opened my shirt and was touching my breasts with no member of my family present for consent or my assent. What did this have to do with the symptoms I presented with and the fact that I had a family doctor at home. PERVERT.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Dr.Woodman delivered my son 44 years ago. He was a great doctor and made me feel at ease as a new mother.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

John was a doctor who loved discussing medicine in detail whenever I visited. I found him the friendliest and most comforting man. He never misfired with me. I believe he's retired - a crushing loss to me. I wish him well. A fine and warm physician.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My mother has been seeing Woody for 30 years- I became involved due to her dementia. very disappointed in Woodys attitude and knowledge of her file. At the end of each meeting he is confused and not sure- he finishes each meeting with:so "what do you want on this prescription pad?"

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I had the H1N1 last winter and was coughing violently and had a very high fever and Dr. Woodman prescribed antibiotics for me and within 24 hrs. I was feeling better! He knows when to prescribe antibiotics and when not to. If I didn't go to him when I had the H1N1, I mght not be here today. This Doctor has done nothing but GOOD for me for over 40 yrs. Good Luck, Dr. Woodman for many more Doctoring years to come!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Way too old to practice, i had swine flu and he would barely even speak to me. I had the swine flu and all he did was prescribe antibiotics. He refused to answer any of my questions or fill out a simple one page form for work. The form was a series of 10 check boxes and a space for him to write his name. He said he was late for an important meeting. I was leaving i saw him leave the building and walk into the dive bar francos in the neighboring strip mall. I met with him for no longer than 7 mins after being violently ill for over a week. If you want to be rude to patients and blow them off so you can go for a beer at lunch time you have big problems.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Hap has been my Doctor and my sons for over 10 years. A great guy and now a friend. My son at 15 feels comfortable with him. We talk motorcycles along with medicine. Thanks Hap.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

I have had Dr.Woodman for 10 years nowand heis the best for human compassion, very helpful, The staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

I've been going to Dr Woodman for 32 years,I'm still going to him.He makes me feel so good about anything I have to ask him,I leave his office knowing I've got the best medical care.My sons will go to no other Dr and have no problem driving in from another province to see him.Please practice for a long time.You're one of the "BEST".

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007