Ratings for Dr. Adam Lokeh

Galatians 5:2 New International Version (NIV) 2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. CIRCUMCISION REMOVES 12 SQUARE INCHES OF PENILE TISSUE, AND IT REMOVES OVER 20.000 NERVE ENDINGS. YOU ARE MUCH LESS LIKELY TO WEAR A CONDOM IF YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED AND THE CONDOM IS MUCH MORE LIKELY NOT TO FIT AND FALL OFF IF YOU ARE CIRCUMCISED. CIRCUMCISION IS MALE GENITAL MUTILATION. VICTIMS OF CIRCUMCISION ARE FAR MORE LIKELY TO BECOME VICTIMS OF RAPE OR OTHER VICTIMIZATION RELATIVE TO "COMPULSION TO REENACT CIRCUMSTANCES" AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF CIRCUMCISION. CIRCUMCISION CAUSES PTSD AND THE VICTIM WILL BE RELIVING IT FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. VICTIMS HAVE RIGHTS! IT'S WRONG! YOU WILL DO OTHER WRONG THINGS IF YOU CHOOSE TO PERFORM THIS MUTILATION!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Dr lokeh was so patient and took the time to explain everything to us. He set our minds at ease and I would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Doctor Adam lokeh is amazing, he save my daughter finger, he did amazing surgery to my daughter you can even see that my daughter tip finger was amputee. he always return our calls when with have a concern and always explain to us all the procedure and really patient with my 1 year old daughter. thank you for your help God Bless you

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr Lokeh is the best in all areas! I have never met a Dr. That has so completely filled all my expectations and I have continued to doctor win him for several years.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Lokeh by another patient and was NOT disappointed! I was WOW'd by his bedside manner and his attention to detail. He is warm, friendly and professional. Dr. Lokeh explained the procedure, answered all of my questions, and his staff proceeded to seek pre-authorization through my insurance company. Part of my procedure was covered through insurance and part was cosmetic and not covered. Dr. Lokeh's office explained how payment needed to be made and suggested some options. My surgery was 10 days ago and I am amazed at how quickly I am recovering. It is New Year's Eve and Dr. Lokeh made a special trip to the office this afternoon to remove my second drain so I wouldn't have to wait until after the holiday and I would be more comfortable. From my consult, to my surgery and my post-operative care, my experience has been fantastic and I highly recommend Dr. Lokeh. He is clearly committed to his patients and you won't find a more talented surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

Efficient and friendly. Extremely pleased with my results. Minimal discomfort

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Lokeh saved my hand after an accident. I play competitive volleyball and my hands are everything to me. The other doctor was going to leave a big scar and I was probably not going to have full use of my hand again, but Dr Lokeh gave me amazing results and you would never know I had anything happen.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Lokeh is highly qualified and capable surgeon. He has a wonderful bedside manner and does his utmost to make his patients feel comfortable and safe.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Lokeh is a rare treat: an incredibly talented surgeon who listens to his patients. He is compassionate and seems genuinely concerned for your well-being. He seems very knowledgeable about all aspects of medicine besides just plastic surgery and has been a good reference. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Lokeh is extremely intelligent and talented. I got top notch treatment from what I consider the best plastic surgeon around. He has an excellent bedside manner and a genuine concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Adam Lokeh's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1995)