Dr. Richard W. Maack

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Maack

I elected to have a face lift after many months of looking in the mirror and being unhappy with my appearance . In the past I have had facial filler work done and now reached the time when I needed somthing more lasting . Dr Maack and his group have done wonderful facial treatments for me in the past so I knew that is who I would discuss having my face lift . I was nervous since this is a major undertaking for anyone and I wanted the finished look to be natural and part of my personality. I scheduled the surgery for May of this year (2019) - I checked in early at the surgery center and everyone on staff were warm and caring as well as highly trained in the prep process. The surgery went well I woke with no discomfort of any kind and after my 24 hour stay I returned home. I had one tiny bruise - minimum swelling and took Tylenol for 3 days since again I had no pain. Dr.Maack did a exceptional job and I love my fresh look. .

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr Maack and his office staff are awesome. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

During a softball game I was hit in the face with a softball which broke my nose and required surgery to repair it. As a result of the injury my nose shifted on my face with multiple fractures and lacerations. Dr. Maack did an incredible job with the surgery. Following the surgery my nose looks better than it did before. I would highly recommend Dr Maack as my results exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Dr. Maack was so professional and I was at ease 5 minutes into the first visit,

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Very nice and professional. Made me feel at ease. First week recovery was limiting but time went by fast. Off painkillers after 1 day.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

After seeing 8 physicians, one psychotherapist and an audiologist for extreme hypertention, I finally got a diagnosis of hypoxia from my Primary Dr. The previous diagnosis from the physicians was 'white coat syndrome' and age (81) related anxiety. I was treated w medication for BP. The side effects from. 8 different meds were serious and affected my hearing-now wearing hearing aids. Confusion (dementia-like) was the worst. Finally after 11 mos. I was referred to Dr Richard Maack who found nasal obstruction, causing restricted airflow esp. at night. Surgery has literally given me Back my life before the onset of the symptoms. 'I believe I can help you', were words I had not heard from any of the 11 professionals I was referred to. Dr. Maack has me breathing again and I can now return to my study group, play cards and do crosswords which were impossible before. I cannot be more grateful.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

The office was very flexible with scheduling. Dr Maack was direct, set clear reasonable expectations, and my experience and the outcome was even BETTER then predicted. The procedure was on time, recovery instructions very detailed, and pain was manageable (I did not use the prescribed pain meds). I thought about it for five years before I actually moved forward with the procedures... I wish I would have done it sooner! So happy with the results!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

I could not be happier. The doctor and staff guided me thru the entire process. I felt cared for and comfortable and would recommend them with no reservation.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr Maack is super responsive to patient needs and an excellent surgery surgeon. Procedure went very smoothly and the benefits so far are excellent. .

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I loved Doctor Maack, he is so understanding and I love my rhinoplasty results. Life changing.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Dr. Richard W. Maack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal