Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Maack

If you are having doubts about the surgery because of the pain, do the surgery. Trust me, it's worth it. The only reason I would not give them perfect scores, was the pain. And even then it was minimal, way less than I thought. I got taken into a room, they put a needle in my hand, and took me away for surgery. The staff was super nice to me and reassured me that it would not hurt too much. They gave me anesthesia, and the rest is all blank. My anesthesiaoligist was simply amazing, I do not even remember blacking out! When I woke up, they told me it went great, (as I expected) and asked how I felt. They all made sure I was comfortable and asked for my input. Side note- I really think you will regret not doing this. You will not even remember the pain, but the benefits last a lifetime. I can breathe so much better now, it's amazing! Not to mention the recovery phase was very short. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. The Renewal treatment has been wonderful for my skin. My pores are virtually invisible, redness has drastically reduced, and the melasma is quickly disappearing.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Tonya is amazing. She takes as much time as needed and very thorough. I will not go anywhere else for my botox

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Very nervous before hand especially as a guy. He really knew what he was doing, super friendly, loved answering all of your questions. I had minimal swelling and it was gone by day 4 after the nose surgery. breathing is much better. One month after the majority of the swelling has subsided and I feel great. never been happier.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Maack is the most kindest Dr around. I feel like he took care of me every step of the way.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Doctor Maack was excellent from his bedside manner to his perfect results. I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Maack provided excellent care for me. His consultation was informative and he gave me the necessary framework to make a good decision. The surgery and post-surgery appointment went well.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He was excellent and very patient with all my questions. I felt very comfortable and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

All staff has been so kind and supportive in answering all of my questions. Dr. Maack is attentive and professional in all aspects of the surgery. He has made sure to clarify exactly what was going to happen in each stage of my operation and recovery. I have already recommended family to him because I fully trust him. Dr. Maack is very realistic with what to expect and the results are beyond satisfactory!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

This was the best experience with a Dr and his entire office start to finish!! Everyone was so helpful and knew exactly what was going on- they set up everything and I did not have to worry about a thing!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Richard W. Maack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal