Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Maack

I had a wonderful experience at Synergi. It was very comfortable, and the staff was friendly. I loved my results and I am looking forward to trying more treatments .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Everyone was extremely friendly, informative, and went above and beyond to work with my schedule and needs. I currently work in a different state and Dr. Maack and his staff were able to meet my very limited time frame and busy schedule. The results of my procedure exceeded my expectations and I could not be more pleased. I felt very informed and comfortable throughout the whole process.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Maack is wonderful! Very personable and patient! He takes the time to explain things thoroughly.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Wow! I am so impressed with Dr. Maack. My first visit was very personable. He listen to my concerns and his bedside manors are superb. He took the time to explain all my options. I had problems breathing, and a lot of congestion in my nose and throat. I opted to have nose surgery and it was the best decision I have made. I thought that it would be painful. It was the easiest surgery ever. If you have problems with your nose, or breathing or sinuses...Go see Dr. Richard Maack...and do not wait to get the surgery. Change your life for the better and have Dr. Maack do the surgery. HE AND HIS TEAM ARE FANTASTIC. Wish I would have had the surgery sooner had I known how easy and painless the treatment was.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Just had my 1st microneedling with Jill! She explained everything so well and really made the process enjoyable. Cannot wait to do it again!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Tonya is so knowledgeable and so great to work. She works perfectly to suit my needs without over doing it. I have recommended her to many friends that now come to see her as well.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I have had other surgical procedures with Dr Maack and have had only extremely positive results. He is very skilled. Wonderful communication skills.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Maack was wonderful. He explained everything about my surgery so I could understand. The office staff was so helpful and so polite. I was very nervous about met sinus surgery and everything went great. I had no pain after surgery and now I can finally breathe again.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

This was my first mirconeedle with Synergi. I have had several before at other places. From start to finish this was my best experience by far. I was provided numbing cream and the procedure was so comfortable that I almost feel asleep. Every member of their staff was pleasant and genuine. My friend referred me to Synergi and I can totally see why. Looking for to my next mirconeedle and better looking skin.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Maack and his staff were amazing! I am now six weeks post surgery and thrilled with the results. Dr. Maack is so knowledgeable and thorough, he really made me feel at ease and always answered any questions or concerns .

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Richard W. Maack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)