Ratings for Dr. Richard W. Maack

Love these girls! I have been coming to Synergi for years and the customers service never waivers. I am always treated like I am their only (or favorite lol) client. They always lift my spirit (and my sagging jawline). Excellent staff, excellent services, excellent results! Do yourself a favor and give them a try .

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Maack was absolutely phenomenal! I cannot say enough good things about he and his staff!! Dr. Maack greeted me with a warm welcome and made me feel very relaxed right from the start. On the day of the procedure, his entire staff was very attentive to my needs. Dr. Maack made me feel extremely relaxed and very at ease. He spoke to me in a very personal way and made me feel as if I was the most important surgery that he is ever done. I really appreciated his warm, professional bedside manner. My surgery was pain free and was a complete success! I would highly recommend Dr. Maack to everyone. He is exceptional!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Maack and his staff are beyond incredible. From the initial visit though the follow up visits my expectations were exceeded. Dr. Maack is personable, caring and professional... a rare combination. His 'bedside manner' in the office and the OR will put even the most anxious patient at ease. *HIGHLY RECOMMEND*.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

My experience with Dr Maack and staff could not have been better. I had eye lid surgery to remove skin that had gotten too heavy on my lids. Dr Maack and staff were very helpful in presenting it to my insurance. It was paid for 100 percent due to inhibition of my vision. There was a slight co-pay. I had no pain whatsoever, which was a complete surprise to me. I had swelling but was not a problem at all. My healing progressed as expected. I can see peripherally much better now and can see overall much better. No heavy lid feeling.. Two months out, lids have receded and am very happy with my results and decision to do this surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Maack as a Plastic Surgeon to choose for this procedure.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Spent time explaining and making sure I understood my options. Dr. Maack personally made the follow up call.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I loved my experience at Synergi ! The staff was knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. My result was just what I was looking for !

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I had a wonderful experience at Synergi. It was very comfortable, and the staff was friendly. I loved my results and I am looking forward to trying more treatments .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Everyone was extremely friendly, informative, and went above and beyond to work with my schedule and needs. I currently work in a different state and Dr. Maack and his staff were able to meet my very limited time frame and busy schedule. The results of my procedure exceeded my expectations and I could not be more pleased. I felt very informed and comfortable throughout the whole process.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Maack is wonderful! Very personable and patient! He takes the time to explain things thoroughly.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Wow! I am so impressed with Dr. Maack. My first visit was very personable. He listen to my concerns and his bedside manors are superb. He took the time to explain all my options. I had problems breathing, and a lot of congestion in my nose and throat. I opted to have nose surgery and it was the best decision I have made. I thought that it would be painful. It was the easiest surgery ever. If you have problems with your nose, or breathing or sinuses...Go see Dr. Richard Maack...and do not wait to get the surgery. Change your life for the better and have Dr. Maack do the surgery. HE AND HIS TEAM ARE FANTASTIC. Wish I would have had the surgery sooner had I known how easy and painless the treatment was.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Richard W. Maack's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)