Ratings for Dr. Claire Sanger

4 surgeries later and I'm still full of infection, swelling and pain. Shawn has tried everything, but I expected a lot more from the doctor. I don't think that breast will ever look right.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Mixed emotions about her. Enters the room with a bright smile, stays in the room for under a minute then rushes off without so much as "see you later." Does not show empathy. I think she is overbooked. Most of the time was seen by her assistant who was great and so knowledgeable with a great bedside manner. All the staff is super.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

During the 8 months that I received care from Dr Sanger and her staff of the Wesley Long Wound Care Center I found Dr Sanger and her entire staff to be very professional and friendly

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Excellent caring Doctor. Takes time to explain and clarify, personable, and I can't imagine having better more efficient care anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I was a patient for 8 months for wound care and her and her staff at wound care clinic as well as surgery center and private office were excellent. I could not have received any better care, she as well as the staff took time to talk to myself as well as my family. Thank You Dr Sanger,Shawn,and Karen and entire staff.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I agree with the previous review about the bedside manner. She can sometimes be very friendly and other times she seems rude. Spends very little time in the room with you and avoids answering questions with the comment "It happens sometimes". I also don't like it when you make an appointment with her and then you end up seeing an assistant. She did an awful job with my surgery.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Very rushed and rude. Terrible bedside mannor. Feels more like an assembly line than a physicians office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Claire Sanger's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)