Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Rosenthal

I consider myself very lucky to have been referred to Dr. Rosenthal by my regular Eye Dr. Although I was considered a difficult case Dr. Rosenthal was alway reassuring and made me feel that the was also very accessable. He said that If I had any question that something might be wrong I was to call him even if it was in the middle of the night. He explained that he would rather I Call and it be Nothing than I Don't Call and it turns out to be Something. And although I was not expecting to ever call, I felt as though I could call. There came a time when I felt something was wrong and called on a Sunday. Not only did he call back he wanted to see then rather than wait until the next day. So he opened up the office at 10PM. For a long period of time I need to be seen once a week or twice a week. So you know I spent alot of time with Dr. Rosenthal and I would reccemend him Very Highly. Also he is the only one in his practice so when you call you don't have to wonder who you will get.

Submitted June 27, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. Rosenthal to any friend, family member or acquaintance. He is an excellent surgeon and eye healthcare practitioner who spends a lot of time with his patients ensuring that all their questions are answered and they are comfortable with their treatment.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Kenneth J. Rosenthal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Illinois