Ratings for Dr. Mark Filstein

I do not take the time to write about my experience but it is well deserving. I am so thrilled with my new body I had breast lift and implants as well as lipo in inner and outer thighs. My breast are perky, full and look spectacular and with the lipo I have that sought after hour glass figure.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Filstein and his staff are great. I had breast augmentation surgery one month ago. I was so nervous but Dr. Filstein made me feel extremely comfortable and answered all my questions. Up to the day of the surgery and after, the staff was always kind and there for me with any questions that I might have had. I love my results so far and can't wait to see the progession in the months to come! he did a great job making me look natural. Thank you Dr. Filstein.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

i did my breat augmentation with Dr Filstein on may 2012, and i must say im very satisfied, his work its excellent, im going back on december for lipo :)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Filstein is great and humble! I did breast augmentation and hope to return soon for liposuction and rhinoplasty. The staff is extremely friendly and comforting, as is the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Was well worth every penny. My breasts look gorgeous; they feel natural and real. Downtime after surgery was minimal. The office staff was so helpful and caring, answered my every question. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Dr. Filstein is an extremely skilled and experienced surgeon. His bedside manner is outstanding. His staff is excellent --- any questions and concerns I had before and after surgery were answered in a prompt and very helpful manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Filstein.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Filstein and his staff are great! They called the day after my surgery to see how I was doing and if I had any questions! They are genuinely sincere. The office environment is very welcoming and you are always greeted with a warm smile and hello! I highly recommend Dr. Filstein by the way my results are fantastic and Im very pleased with my new improve body!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Excellent skilled surgeon, very pleasant and answers questions willingly. His office staff couln't be nicer. I'm very pleased with the outcome of the 2 surgeries I had following a massive weight loss.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

I am very pleased with my results and the amount of time he took to answer my calls. Very efficent. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Dr. Mark Filstein's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1985)

Harvard-Pilgrim