Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Lewis

Dr. Lewis has performed multiple surgeries for me related to my cleft lip and palate, and has always been professional, friendly, accomodating and calming throughout each process. He's treated my family and I with respect and kindness through the years, and I could not recommend him enough. His calm demeanor and knowledge always makes you feel at ease and assured that you are going to get the best results possible. Thank you Dr. Lewis for all you've done :)

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR! Would recommend 110% I had all 4 o wisdom teeth removed.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Lewis is an incredibly talented physician and a very nice man. He performed dental implant surgery on me and I now have a natural-looking smile. His calm demeanor and extensive knowledge assuaged my fear of surgery and made me feel confident about the entire procedure. In addition, when I hit my face on a diving board and needed stitches, he rushed to convenient care and stitched up my chin with incredible precision. I recommend him 110%!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey S. Lewis's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Ithaca, NY