Ratings for Dr. Norman Rowe

I've had huge, pendulous breasts all my life, it seems. At 14, I was a DD. Didn't bother me much until I hit my forties and realized that my body is changing and my need to pursue a life of fitness and get rid of "excess baggage" heightened. I am not a plastic surgery rat. In fact, it took me years to realize that the decision was more health-related than image-related. Throughout the process, I found Dr. Rowe to be honest, patient, informed and informative. He laid out all of my options and allowed me the time to decide. The office may seem pushy at first but I learned that it has to do with the nature of the business and the fact that Dr. Rowe is in demand and quickly booked. That same diligent staff become your bet girlfriends, answering your questions at odd hours, encouraging, friendly and inspirational. My surgery worked out beautifully. For me the pain lasted weeks (mainly the nerves) but the scars healed beautifully. Dr. Rowe's hands feel like healing hands--as eccentric as that sounds--and looking at the outcome of the surgery and the light line of my scars, his hands are also highly trained and skilled. My suggestion would be to do research on what you are requesting. I asked for a DD cup and he gave me a DD cup. In retrospect, I might have asked for a DDD. I am used to extra big breasts :-) I also did not discuss shape much but he gave a shape that I find fits my figure. This too is a testament of a doctor who pays attention and takes pride in the best outcome.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Had my breast done ----my breast up folded my breast and a tummy tuck which my tummy still big as ---- and he has a ---- up wife

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Norman Rowe & the results were TERRIBLE. My nose is completely crooked! Right side is longer than my left, and my nostrils are 2 different shapes & sizes. He not only refuses to fix it but refuses acknowledge there's an issue at all. Now I have to find another doctor to perform a revision surgery. Save your money & go elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Rowe is a great surgeon. He finally fixed my breast after going to three other doctors. He spends a lot of time and is very honest. He is the best!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Beware of the consultion fee!!! I went for a consultion for my breast I had many friends that went to dr rowe he spend 20 min with me. When I came out my fee was 350.00 I thought I would have lost it. Becareful of plastic surgeon and wife!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

DR. Rowe is a very skilled doctor. He has multiple fellowhships, and Dr.'s are also humans. He actually fixed my breast that were botched in florida by another surgeon. He had a touch job to fix and they are like virgin breast. He has a special training in breast, and knows how to fix bad breast jobs! Hes the best, kind, honest, and a great surgeron!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

He performed liposuction on me and really did a bad job. I had to go to another surgeon afterwards because Dr. Rowe, even after revision surgery, did not improve the mistakes that he made. After the third post-op visit, he stopped being very pleasant. Maybe he did not like looking at the horrible job he did???

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

He was so nice and my nose looks so natural!! The healing time was only a couple of days and there was absolutely no scarring. I highly recommend Dr. Rowe for your next procedure. He has over 15 years experience and is highly qualified for the job.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Norman Rowe's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)