Ratings for Dr. Sam Rizk

When I first saw Dr. Rizk on TV discussing his neck lift procedure, I decided to see him for a consult. He was so nice & truthful. Extremely knowledgable & made me feel comfortable immediately. His staff is amazing, every single person in that office. The day of the surgery, they put me at ease so quickly, from the nurse to the anesthesiologist, everyone was friendly & comforting. My aftercare in a hotel was the nurses was such a great way to recuperate for the first day. Dr. Rizk came to the hotel the next day which was above & beyond in my opinion. I feel like all of these people are family, such as great experience. It's been 6 days after my surgery & it's amazing how little swelling & bruising I have. I couldn't be happier with my results. I would never do anything going forward with any other Dr & will tell anyone & everyone who will listen to me. God bless Dr. Rizk & his staff.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Ditto for all the 5 star reviews! I had my second surgery with Dr. Rizk in February, 2016. I am a 62 yr female professional. I chose him because hé done my rhinoplasty à few years back with a very natural result. I did not want to look like a caricature of myself. He délivered. My face looks just crazy good. No one can tell - people just tell me how good I look - they think I went on vacation or got my haircut. My sisters can't even tell & they still don't know. While my husband did not want me to do this he thinks I just look crazy good. He is nice; his office staff are nice & there was minimal discomfort . But in the end it is all about results. He delivered both times for me. He just knows his stuff! Just love & appreciate him & his staff. Suzanne

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

The office was immaculate, every single staff person from the beginning to end was very warm, welcoming, professional and made me feel extremely welcome and safe. The Dr. was very professional, confident, and did not ever make me feel like I was less important than even himself. The Dr. And all staff were incredibly humble even with the amazing skills and extensive experience they have. I was well informed of what to expect and what was expected of me to make my procedure as good as possible. They were genuinely concerned about my well being, as I could discern that from the moment I set foot in the office. My operation results exceeded my expectations, and I was contacted several times afterward in the following days by several staff members who wanted to check on how I was feeling. Although I do not live anywhere near this part of the USA, this choice and experience was most certainly the right one, and I couldn\'t be happier. This was a complete 5 star experience and I would positively recommend that if anyone is considering a procedure of this nature, it is well worth it to entrust yourself to this Dr!! I sincerely thank all of you!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

I was very touched by all of your staff members. They genuinely cared about my well-being which was authentic and really went above & beyong anything I could have hoped for. Thank you Dr. Rizk, for changing my life. I am no longer self conscious about the large bump and crooked nose that I have lived with for so many years. Now I feel confident & comfortable about my new look, and will always remember & be grateful to you. Thank you Dila for being so kind and organized and patient with me, getting everything in order from out of state. Thanks to Dila & Heidi for arranging transportation back to the hotal since catching a cab in Manhattan is not like the movies! Thank you to Dr. Scolnick (Bobby) for taking excellent care of me during anesthesia * following up with me the following days at the hotel. Thank you to Rosie for being so kind and caring! Thank you to Tatyana for tolerating me after waking up and not getting irritated when I kept complaining about a splitting headache & also helping me get dressed! Thank you to Frannie & Maureen for caring for me and teaching how to care for my own nose & making sure I understood about my medications and the extra care they provided for me while staying with me at the hotel. This was truly a 5-star experience from the beginning to end.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I wanted to express how thankful I am to you and all of your team. The procedure you performed to straighten & restore my nose if a life changing event for me. Although it has only been 14 days since the operation, my nose already looks so much better! It was not an easy decision to travel all the way from Hawaii to New York Citgy for the surgery, however it was one of the wisest decisions I have ever made, and I couldn't be happier. I was very nervous, which you discerned when we met and you made me feel safe and reassured me that I would be ok. It was your confidence, expertise, and humility that calmed me down. You gave me a very handsome and masculine nose that is perfectly proportioned to my face & body size. I can now breathe freely for the first tiem in over 20 years. You are truly the best surgeon in the world and also to be such a humble person is a very unique character. I am so thankful to have had this done by you and cared for by your amazing staff.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I had rhinoplasty about 6 years ago, Dr Rizk told me frequently "it will get worse before it gets better" and still my nose isn't straight it's actually tilled to the side slightly, and my left side of nostril runs clear mucus from time to time which is really embarrassing and annoying. I am not happy at all

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Rizk is a first-class surgeon and a true artist (he is a sculptor, and utilizes his artistic expertise to create beautiful, natural looking facial enhancements). I will not let any other plastic surgeon touch my face. I first saw Dr. Rizk because of major sinus complications. He completely restructured the inside of my nose/sinuses (turboplasty, septoplasty etc.) and also corrected a broken nose. I have not had a sinus infection since the surgery (over 2 years ago) and my breathing is 100% improved. Dr. Rizk also performed laser resurfacing, which completely rejuvenated my skin, tightening my pores and evening skin tone. I get daily complements on my skin, and my nose was done so naturally that no one noticed and simply complimented on how nice I looked. Dr. Rizk’s entire staff is extremely professional and personable – I truly look forward to office visits! His office is warm and welcoming -- it is like being in a home not a doctor’s office. Dr. Rizk will be performing a face/neck lift on my mom, and my girlfriends are also planning to see him for various services. Dr. Rizk is the absolute best and any price variance in comparison to other plastic surgeons is absolutely worth it – his services are priceless!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Doctor Sam Rizk is an excellent dude. His treatment has turned my life around. I am very grateful for him. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I want to thank Dr. Rizk and his exceptional staff for their services. Everyone was so comforting & professional. Surgery, Recovery and results were great and I can sincerely say life changing. My confidence and self esteem have gone way up since surgery. My overall experience was phenomenal, and I would recommend Dr. Rizk to everyone. PS. Special thanks to Rosemarie for the small talk before surgery.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Rizk is magnificent. An artist as well as a fantastic M.D. His warmness made me feel at ease from the moment I met him. There was never a doubt in my mind that I would only have this procedure if Dr. Rizk would perform it. I cannot say enough good things about everyone at the office.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Sam Rizk's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sam Rizk is a New York City facial plastic surgeon recognized for his rapid recovery techniques for rhinoplasty and facelift surgeries. Visit his Manhattan practice to schedule a consultation.

• English

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1993)