Rate Dr. Sam Rizk

Dr. Sam Rizk's Ratings

I want to thank Dr. Rizk and his exceptional staff for their services. Everyone was so comforting & professional. Surgery, Recovery and results were great and I can sincerely say life changing. My confidence and self esteem have gone way up since surgery. My overall experience was phenomenal, and I would recommend Dr. Rizk to everyone.

PS. Special thanks to Rosemarie for the small talk before surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

When I first saw Dr. Rizk on TV discussing his neck lift procedure, I decided to see him for a consult. He was so nice & truthful. Extremely knowledgable & made me feel comfortable immediately. His staff is amazing, every single person in that office. The day of the surgery, they put me at ease so quickly, from the nurse to the anesthesiologist, everyone was friendly & comforting. My aftercare in a hotel was the nurses was such a great way to recuperate for the first day. Dr. Rizk came to the hotel the next day which was above & beyond in my opinion. I feel like all of these people are family, such as great experience. It's been 6 days after my surgery & it's amazing how little swelling & bruising I have. I couldn't be happier with my results. I would never do anything going forward with any other Dr & will tell anyone & everyone who will listen to me. God bless Dr. Rizk & his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2838740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Rizk is magnificent. An artist as well as a fantastic M.D. His warmness made me feel at ease from the moment I met him. There was never a doubt in my mind that I would only have this procedure if Dr. Rizk would perform it. I cannot say enough good things about everyone at the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Sam Rizk is unparalleled. If you are looking for facial rejuvenation procedure that looks completely natural, look no further. Hi staff was top notch. I will never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I couldn't be happier with my rhinoplasty! I am one week post op and just had my cast removed today. I had a deviated septum, a bump and bulbous tip that I wanted corrected. Dr. Rizk gave me the perfect nose for my face and I am forever greatful. His staff was wonderful and made this a very pleasant experience for me! I feel great :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Dr. Rizk was able to correct my very bad rhinoplasty/deviated septum surgery. I tell Dr. Rizk every time I see him that I literally had zero pain from the surgery -- not even a little bit. This doctor knows what he is doing! And he truly is the nicest man. I will not use anyone else ever!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr. Rizk is an exceptional surgeon with an enormous expertise for facial surgery, I was and am very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

I just had a neck lift done 1 week ago.. best Dr., best staff, best experience. I'm barely bruised, very little swelling, no pain, & I love the results. If I do anything in the future, I would never go to anyone else. Pricier than most, but you get what you pay for. WELL worth it!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2572912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I did a nose job with him and I am very happy with my result. My surgery was 09/24/2014. He sloved my problem. He is very humble and he has a great manner. He wants his patient to be happy. Thanks a lot doctor sam

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2570657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

I just left my follow-up appointment with Dr. Rizk six days after he performed my septoplasty and sinus surgery (turbinate reduction). When I approached Dr. Rizk, I made it clear to him that I wanted to be able to breathe correctly again. In high school, I suffered multiple broken noses playing sports... and I stay active in those sports into my mid-to-late 20s. Simply put, the functionality of my nose had deteriorated and I wasn't getting anywhere near proper levels of oxygen through my nasal passages. From the moment I entered his office, Dr. Rizk was assuring, confident and precise in laying out his plan following his viewing of my sinus CT scan. In preparation for the surgery at Midtown Surgery Center, the office staff (Dila, Fran, etc.) were extremely helpful and the anesthesiologist (Dr. Scolnick) put this first-timer at ease. All in all, surgery with Dr. Rizk was an A-plus experience!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2486962].votes_count ]]