Ratings for Dr. Keely B. GODWIN

Dr. Burns is very knowledgeable and never rushes through my visit. She is very personable and I am very pleased with her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

The staff is the most rude group of people ive every encountered in my life. And I do mean ever. Its nasty walls and doors just never seen a medical bldg in that condition before either.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Burns nevers rushes my appointment. She takes time with me and is very easy to talk to. She is very knowledgable. I am very happy with her.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Dr. Burns is an excellent doctor and you can tell that she really cares about her patients!She ahs always been very helpfuk and she really makes sure you understand what she is telling you.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Great doctor and its good to find a doctor that still takes Tricare!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

This doctor is one of the best I've ever had. She doesn't spend a whole lot of time with you, but comes up with a quick, accurate diagnosis. She seems to know her limits, however, and refers out to someone more knowlegeable when needed. She seems to really care about her patients. I've heard the wait can be long at times because of the urgent care/walk-in clinic, but I've always been able to set an appointment when I needed it to be and receive a room within 15 minutes of arrival.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

Dr. Keely B. GODWIN's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med