Ratings for Dr. Alain Polynice

I began having procedures both with Dr Williams and Dr Polynice several years ago. I cannot express enough how wonderful they both are along with their entire staff. From consultation to post surgery care, you feel secure, comfortable and confident with their expertises. Most recently I had liposuction on flanks, hips and thighs, areas that regardless of diet could never reduce. I am now 2 months post surgery and am still amazed when I look into the mirror! I can finally wear clothes I haven’t worn in over 20 years. On that same day I also had a mid facelift along with neck and upper/lower eyelids. All I can say is that my husband said I look like when we first met (10 yrs ago). I highly recommend both Dr Polynice and Dr Williams.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

I am extremely happy with the results of both of my surgeries with dr Polynice. I received an arm lift and a breast lift. These procedures have been life changing for me! Very big thing for me emotionally. dr Polynice is truly a brilliant surgeon and a truly wonderful man. I can’t say enough about the Williams Center and would recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

I’m extremely pleased with my experience with the Williams Group. Dr. Polynice, his nurse, and entire administrative and surgical staff were absolutely wonderful. I was very nervous as this was my first time having elective surgery, but knew I had to have this surgery. My armlift procedure went very well. Being two months out as I write this review, I am so pleased and thankful to have had Dr. Polynice perform my surgery and would thoroughly trust him and his team completely.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I’m very please with the results of my breast augmentation done by Dr. Alain Polynice. I’m pain free just one day after Having saline implants removal and replaced with silicone implants. I look pretty amazing! Also the staff here is so friendly and knowledgeable, all great!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Doctor Polynice is very great and comforting. I feel extremely comfortable in his care. He took his time assessing me and we really discussed thoroughly what I wanted my outcome to be. Fast forward 3 months, I Love my results and I know it will only get better over the next 6 months. Thank You so much Dr. Polynice!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

The whole process was so simple and informative; from the first meeting to the actual surgery. The staff was educated and caring, and I never felt pressured over anything. The nurses the day of surgery were the best! I wasn’t in any pain and was in & out within a few hours. I’m so happy with my results! I’ve never looked better!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Polynice performed a tummy tuck and liposuction on me and I am very excited with the results; my tummy looks fabulous and so too does my belly button. In addition to looking fabulous, having the fat and extra skin removed has alleviated the pain in my lower back as well as the chronic stomach aches that I had from all the excessive pressure caused by the fat in my abdominal area. Such a tremendous outcome! Thankfully, the doctor was careful and skilled enough to retain my figure, the curve of my waist was not at all ill-affected by the surgical procedure; that was very important to me. The incision line looks great, is very thin and hidden under panty lines. Dr. Polynice has the most gentle and kind bed-side manner and his staff of female assistants are second to none. Both doctor and nurses were available for me by telephone, face-time, email and in person ANY time I needed them - and it was often, as I had a lot of questions before, during and after the procedure. Thanks to all, I am very pleased .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I had my implants removed that were placed 13 years ago. I had a breast life with fat transfer. I am extremely pleased with the size and shape. They look totally natural. And the added bonus is the fat transfer comes from your tummy, love handles and thighs. Dr. Polynice is a truly skilled surgeon would highly recommend. The staff was kind and competent, 1st class all the way.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

He truly is an ARTIST.. I am very happy with the results..

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Polynice was wonderful! Staff was very helpful! I am from the Albany NY area. I had brachioplasty on both arms and am so very happy with the results! Dr. Polynice and his staff were wonderful and helpful from my initial visit through my follow ups. He answered every question I had. I felt totally at ease with him and at the center.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Alain Polynice's Credentials

• French

• Univ Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Fac De Cien Med, Santiago (Grad. 1989)

Coventry Healthcare