Ratings for Dr. Steven W. Baak

Dr. Baak is often very short and trying to rush out of my appointment before I have my questions answered.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

He really takes time with his patients help them to understand how things work,he a very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Steven W. Baak MD is an Excellent Rheumotologist, Educator, Morale Booster, Truly Cares, Highly Intelligent, Highly Educated & Can Get Down To Patient's Level, With Excellent Communication Skills with A Kind, Patient, Jovial Nature. He is truly Gifted in The Healing Arts and Called by God to Work Diligently, Inquisitively & Accurately In Treating The Whole Human Being not part, actually treating All Patients with Dignity & Love. He has helped me with my Psychiatry Medicine, Prescribing & Encouraging me to take them, 0ffering Talk Therapy in 0ffice when N0 Psychiatrist could reach me or explain The Correlation of Mind & Mood to Physical Body Symptoms & Healing!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I love Dr. Baak, he has a sense of humor and puts me at ease. He works with me with medications, listening to what works and what doesn't.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

After seeing him for 2 years, I find he is not all that helpful. When calling/crying for help from the pain, I got think of good things. I even gave him another chance after that and now I'm being ignored. Great in the beginning but falls short when one really needs him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I love Dr. Baak! He has made an incredibly positive difference in my life. Yes, he swears and tells off color jokes, personally I enjoy his sense of humor, others may not. But, he's an excellent doctor in a field where a lot is based on clinical judgment and experience and thats what counts. His attention may be need redirected at times (especially since they added computer charting) but he is never offended by this, and I never leave feeling my concerns were not addressed. I wouldn't change doctors for the world!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

In all honesty, this is the worst doctor I've ever been to. First, he was over an hour late in even arriving at the building. Second, his bedside manner was horrible. Third, he didn't even examine me. Fourth, he had no problem using profanity. Lastly, it was later discovered (by another physician) that I had two autoimmune disorders. I was highly disappointed with this physician.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

I saw several specialist before seeing dr. baak, he was the only one that help me. without dr. baak i would have never receive disability.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

The "map" provided to me by mail before my appointment was terrible... I was lost for an hour before finally finding the place. Dr. Baak did little to address my concerns with medication side effects (in fact he added to them) and therefore I elected not to take the prescribed medicine and have since found another rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2006

Great with those cortosone shots, willing to learn about unusual diseases.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2006

Dr. Steven W. Baak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Florissant, MO