Ratings for Dr. Alexander G. Nein

Had breast implants done with him about 15 years ago and was very unhappy with the results. I was told I had capsular contracture from him. I lived with them for 7 years hating my breast and scared to get a revision in fear the capsule would return. I found out later through another surgeon that I didn't have capsular contracture but poorly placed implant pockets.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Nein. He did a great job on my breast augmentation. The entire staff is knowledgeable along with making me feel comfortable and being friendly.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Beautiful office and waiting area with loads of updated and current information. Office staff top quality, genuine kindness and very knowledgable on all procedures and care. Follow up is consistent and timely. Dr Nein extremely professional and informative. I look forward to future procedures.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Nein and staff, I just wanted to say thank you for taking such good care of me over the years, from a simple procedure to a breast augmentation. I have always felt comfortable and in good hands with you all. I recommend your office with a 5 star rating every chance I get. Thank you again, Casey.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

This guy should not be allowed to do microdermabrasion or anything of that nature. I am still scarred for life from this guy and have to dig deep to find the courage to believe in another doctor that can fix his mistakes from what should have been an easy procedure.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

With this surgeon, my Rhinoplasty (nose job) came out horrific; collapsed, pinched, and tiny - on someone of Ethnic descent, I was horrified. Come to find out, later MRI's and X-Rays showed that, as a direct result of the surgery, my nasal septum had completely collapsed and broken because of this doctor, myself having had a dental X-ray (which shows the septum) done weeks before and after the surgery to compare - all of this causing years of severe headaches, sinus pain, aesthetic deformity, social embarassment, loss of work, and depression. This surgeon by no permission of mine had the authority to break my septum (no humps or breathing procedures were agreed to) nor did he have my permission to break my nasal bones (proven) or amputate most of my structural cartilage. This man is unethical, please do not go to him - he even has settlement history!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I went to dr. Nein after a coworker had breast implants with wonderful results. I too experienced perfection with the implants. I have sinced referred a relative, & she too received the same experience; professionalism, caring, & results above my wildest dreams.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

I went to Dr. Nein for a breast augmentation and mini-tummy tuck. I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Nein and his staff were extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and honest.He was recommended by a friend to me and I have since recommended several friends and not one had any complaints.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

I went to Dr Nein for breast augmentation. I was very impressed in how professional he and his staff were from start to finish, no hard sell, very calm. Loved that he never rushed me at my consultation & answered every question I had. The result was amazing! So natural! His staff made multiple calls to me during my after care to make sure I was doing well. I have since have had Dr Nein do my Juviderm & Botox injections and will never go to anyone else. They've lasted 3 times longer than any I've had before. Now that I've reached my 50's I'm looking forward to talking to him about giving my eyelids a little lift. I would never consider anyone other than Dr. Nein for any cosmetic procedure. I have and will continue to refer anyone I know to Dr. Nein with confidence. Thank you Dr. Nein for being the best!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I was introduced to Dr. Nein by a close friend after my wife expressed an interest in having breast reduction surgery. I accompanied her during her initial consultation because she was nervous and remember how the staff made her feel very comfortable and at ease. Dr. Nein was professional and undoubtedly his through explanation concerning the procedure made her decision easier. Following the surgery the genuine interest in her recovery and follow-up was refreshing. She loved her new look and was amazed at how natural her breasts looked. This she attributed to Dr. Nein's vast experience and expertise. Since that time we have confidently referred Dr. Nein to several individuals and have never received anything other than positive feedback.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Alexander G. Nein's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1987)

Coventry Healthcare