Ratings for Dr. Connie Switzer

Just had a scope done I was very well taken care of dr Switzer was very nice and staff was great as well no complaints

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Very knowledgeable doctor. I respect her and feel well taken care of by her. She diagnosed my Celiac disease several years ago. Bedside manner was good. I have no complaints about Dr. Switzer.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Horrible bed side manner. Will not answer any questions and eager to knock you out so she can get on with her list of colonoscopy's. I will never see her again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Switzer has always been thourough and takes time to explain what she will be doing and to discuss the results when the procedure has been completed. I have had several Enod's and colonoscopy procedure and have always been satisfied by the way I was treated and consultations given after. She diagnosed my Celiac Disease and help direct me to the Celiac Chapter which made the transition to a gluten free diet less stressful.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This woman is incredibly educated, and is one of the best when it comes to providing the actual care in the OR. She is, however, one of the worst human beings I've had the displeasure of coming into contact with. She only answers the phone for a 3 hour period - sometimes even less if their incompetent admin assistant is taking a long lunch break, and is incredibly unhelpful when it comes to deciding what dosage of medication I need. I have colitis, and I NEED her to give input into what would be best for me. I'm sick and tired of going to her office for a "check up" that consists of her telling me that my disease will never go away, and to just get over the symptoms. What a complete and utter joke. I will be getting another referral to another specialist, and I don't care if it takes 3 years for it to go through.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr Switzer and all the staff are awesome. Dr switzer is a warm caring person who has always been thorough in her testing. I can ask her questions and she has no issue explaining in terms that I can readily understand. She diagnosed me with celiac disease in 2006 and I have seen her several times since and she always has time to discuss. I really appreciate how good she is not just as a doctor but as a person

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

I had my gastroscopy done by Dr. Connie Switzer and she was so nice and made me relax. She was smiling and very professional. The staff at the Grey Nuns in Endoscopy were awesome and very kind also! Thank you to Dr. Switzer😊

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Switzer diagnosed me with colon cancer in 2009 - within a short period of time she had me in to see another specialist who did the surgery - my care was above and beyond with both doctors. I'm now cancer free thanks to the quick actions of both these doctors. I'd recommend Dr. Switzer to anyone. She has me in for regular scopes and ensures my cancer does not return without being diagnosed quickly.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Switzer treated me for years, upon years. She treated my illnesses with care and knowledge. She always had the time to answer questions and when required, referred me to other doctors who were more experienced in a variety of GI fields. It takes a humble person to recognize that they sometimes need help to treat a patient and that is a rarity when it comes to specialists. Her staff is amazing. They always remembered my name and asked how I was doing whenever interacting with me. They took the time to get to know me on a personal level. They were always helpful, patient and reassuring. I wish every specialist had staff like them.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr.Connie Switzer did both gastr and endo She was wonderful. She is there for you any questions, kind, comes to see you before procedure , she is the best. I would highly recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015