Ratings for Dr. Kirk Scott

Staff was welcoming, professional, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Great ! Had me totally at ease with my implant procedure!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I had many complications met with indifference and denial by Dr. Scott. I do not have confidence in his judgment and I do not believe he is sufficiently interested in patient well-being. I wish I had gone elsewhere, and I would recommend others do go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Greatest staff of dental professionals I have had the absolute joy of working with. Dr. Scott and Simpson are incredibly nice and want to get to know you personally. To them you are not just another pile of money with dysfunctional teeth, but a future friend they would want to invite to a BBQ. Cannot explain how much I loved this office and the service they provide.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

My husband saw Dr. Scott to have his wisdom teeth removed. Dr. Scott and his staff were very friendly and thorough in explaining the surgical procedure. The quality of work done was superb and my husband had minimal discomfort following the procedure. I strongly recommend Dr. Kirk Scott and his staff to anyone seeking an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

The staff is friendly and helpful. Dr. Scott did a good job on my dental implants. I would recommend this office to a friend,

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Stay away from this doctor! The quality of procedure I've had is very questionable. But the worst part is the attitude. That so called "doctor" refused to even talk to me, the patient, or my husband after the procedure. All questions or concerns should have been sent to his staff, they would get answers from the doctor and call back. After refusing to talk to me for over 2 weeks, he sent me a letter where he refused to provide me services in the future. Of course, why should he even bother, he's got my money now! I wish I have never come to this office.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Kirk Scott's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1999)

Ameritas