Ratings for Dr. Jamal Yousefi

Dr Yousefi was great! He didn’t push me into having procedures done that I wasn’t sure about. He actually wanted me to postpone having the rest of the moles removed, from my face, because I have a history of developing keloids. But, so far, so good, as far as the moles that he just removed. Very happy with my upper eyelids!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I had upper eye lid surgery about three (3) months ago. I was extremely nervous in getting it done and it took me a few months in deciding when to do it. I contacted the office numerous times with questions, and was always happily helped. I did the procedure under local and Dr. Yousefi was extremely calm, proficient and quick. I felt absolutely zero pain during the procedure. I followed all the followup instructions perfectly and had no bruising or pain. I am now going back to his office to get additional work done. Thank you Dr. Yousefi, I look and feel great.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

DO NOT go to this guy for breast reduction. Too many wrongs to mention.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

My surgery don't look as good as my before pictures, I have fat rolls all throughout my stomach and my back is still fat , I have no hip and I feel it was rushed also he could have taken more fat out. I don't see any difference I look better before

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Poor time management skills! I arrived early for my consultation. I waited over 45 minutes and still didn't see doctor. If he can't respect my time, how can I trust him to perform surgery? Would he be rushing? Can't take that risk!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr Yousefi is an amazing surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I had my procedure about 6 months ago and I'm just now getting around to review. Dr Yousefi is the absolute best. He spent the time and gave me the information so i could make the right designs for my best results. He takes the time to explain the procedures in detail so i wasn't confused. I love all of the staff too. Whenever I'm there I'm always in a great mood leaving. I graduated last year so this was the best gift. I would recommend him to friends and family in a heart beat!. Thank you Dr and your staff for all your support!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Yousefi was very patient and took his time to make me feel at ease with my procedure

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

A belated thank you for the excellent job you performed on my recent surgery and all the special care and attention throughout the process. I was very fortunate to not only be treated by a very gifted doctor, but one that is very caring and thoughtful. Thank You.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

October 12, 2011, wrote on how Dr. Yousefi enhances my physical appearance as to what I think a “Dream Girl” should look like. 2012; develop “sudden deaf lost” in left ear; hormones became off balance; I regain my weight. “Dream Girl” figure diminishes noticeably. Primary Care inform me to accept that I am partially deaf –I did--the weight shedding slowly; still needed help to regain the look I am accustom to. 2013; full tummy tuck, and fatty skin/tissues removed from my back. Develop a reaction. He ensured me that the problem will be corrected. To avoid another reaction he did little portions at a time to correct the scarring. 2014; “Man of his word”—each visit he remove the old discolored skin tissues for a thinner attractive look. I went from a size 8 to 16 now back to a size 8. Would I recommend Dr. Yousefi to others? Without a doubt,… On a routine basis I receive complements on how great I look and would like to know my secret to ageing gracefully. Do I tell??? Nope….

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Jamal Yousefi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1994)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vienna, VA