Ratings for Dr. Jamal Yousefi

DO NOT go to this guy for breast reduction. Too many wrongs to mention.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

My surgery don't look as good as my before pictures, I have fat rolls all throughout my stomach and my back is still fat , I have no hip and I feel it was rushed also he could have taken more fat out. I don't see any difference I look better before

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Poor time management skills! I arrived early for my consultation. I waited over 45 minutes and still didn't see doctor. If he can't respect my time, how can I trust him to perform surgery? Would he be rushing? Can't take that risk!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr Yousefi is an amazing surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I had my procedure about 6 months ago and I'm just now getting around to review. Dr Yousefi is the absolute best. He spent the time and gave me the information so i could make the right designs for my best results. He takes the time to explain the procedures in detail so i wasn't confused. I love all of the staff too. Whenever I'm there I'm always in a great mood leaving. I graduated last year so this was the best gift. I would recommend him to friends and family in a heart beat!. Thank you Dr and your staff for all your support!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Yousefi was very patient and took his time to make me feel at ease with my procedure

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

A belated thank you for the excellent job you performed on my recent surgery and all the special care and attention throughout the process. I was very fortunate to not only be treated by a very gifted doctor, but one that is very caring and thoughtful. Thank You.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

October 12, 2011, wrote on how Dr. Yousefi enhances my physical appearance as to what I think a “Dream Girl” should look like. 2012; develop “sudden deaf lost” in left ear; hormones became off balance; I regain my weight. “Dream Girl” figure diminishes noticeably. Primary Care inform me to accept that I am partially deaf –I did--the weight shedding slowly; still needed help to regain the look I am accustom to. 2013; full tummy tuck, and fatty skin/tissues removed from my back. Develop a reaction. He ensured me that the problem will be corrected. To avoid another reaction he did little portions at a time to correct the scarring. 2014; “Man of his word”—each visit he remove the old discolored skin tissues for a thinner attractive look. I went from a size 8 to 16 now back to a size 8. Would I recommend Dr. Yousefi to others? Without a doubt,… On a routine basis I receive complements on how great I look and would like to know my secret to ageing gracefully. Do I tell??? Nope….

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

After I gained almost 40 lbs from stop smoking and going through menopause, and not being able to take that off, I went to Dr. Yousefi for a laser lipo procedure on my upper and lower abdominal and back. The results were amazing. My self-confidence has returned, and I can finally fit into my size 8 clothes again. I would highly recommend not only the procedure, but Dr. Yousefi. Dr. Yousefi took the time to ensure I understood the procedure, the amount of time it took to heal, and what to expect after my procedure was done.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Dr. Jamal Yousefi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal