Ratings for Dr. Michael Fehlings

Did everything in his power to help our family member suffering from an inoperable brain tumour. He couldn't have been more kind, compassionate or helpful. We were blessed to have had his guidance through a horrible diagnosis and through all the tests but he took extra personal attention to help us cope. God bless you Dr. Fehlings. We're so fortunate to have you in Toronto.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

he helped my wife and prevented her from being paralised ,his quick action and diagnosis and surgery after a tumor on the spine , i think we are very lucky to have such a dedicated doctor in canada

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Never ever calls back even though the voicemail says they will call back in 24 hours. Terrible communication. Have waited over a year to get a date for surgery and still waiting.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I had an successful anterior discectomy and fusion C-4-C7. Dr. Fehlings has given me back my life. Words cannot express how grateful I am. If you have a complex cervical issue he is your only hope in Canada. I struggled for 10 years and was discounted by countless neurosurgeons, neurologists, emergency visits, etc., etc, etc..... Dr. Fehlings diagnosed me with degenerative cervical mylopathy within minutes and I was booked for surgery.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Can never get him on the phone. wait for surgery is 2+ years.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Great physician. Caring, skilled, responsive, technically wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I came to see Dr. Fehlings with multilevel cervical spondylosis and severe spinal cord compression. Drop foot and numbness through all my fingers. I underwent a C2 dome laminoplasty and laminectomy stabilization from C3-T1 and a L4 and L5 laminectomy. A completely new life has been given to me. I can't thank Dr. Fehlings and his professional team enough for all their hard work and dedication to the field of spinal cord research and for the excellent results of my recovery. We are very lucky as Canadians to have some of the best surgeons in the world, Thank you

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Sure i have been waiting since Nov to get appointment to show him my MRI my Dr keeps sending a ref 3 times now B Green

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

I am home now recovering from ACDF at four levels.Dr. Fehlings is an outstanding surgeon. I will be forever grateful to him. My pain has gone and function has resumed. Dr. Fehlings and his team are professional and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

He doesn't fix other surgeons mistakes! Shame on anyone that believes money or appearance are indicators as to if he does your surgery! Yes his confidence can be seen as arrogance. His results back up his demeanor. Always remember we need him, not the other way around.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015